User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Torai View Post
    NF's are the ones with the fashion sense, darling.

And, come on, who doesn't love House?
    I hate house.

But anway, your brother, sounds like a cool dude. No idea what his type is, although exxelent fashion sense would suggest a Se preference (this is the part where the one NFP with a great fashion sense comes out of the woodwork to call me out. If not, though, I'll stick to what I just said)

heart on fire

I hate House as well. I have trouble typing one of my brothers too and he is passed on now so makes impossible. I am pretty sure on INP.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I thought my INFP bro was INTP before I got him to take the test (and saw his intensely excited reaction when he exclaimed "this is me!! wow!!")

He's not the type to show much emotion at all. Very much the stoic 6'1" 17-year-old hockey player, who pwns at chess and just won a prestigious math contest given to grade 11 students. He wants to be an engineer.

Only in the past few years have I learned all about his intense Fi side that he keeps to himself when he goes off into his bedroom and reads/Fi broods. Fi can hide; it's a sneaky one.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

No one's strictly one type. I mean, my mom and I are both INFJ's and we like South Park. Feelers can still love blunt humor.

Feelers as guys can possibly be somewhat womanly or too masculine, too.

This is in my opinion.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I thought my INFP bro was INTP before I got him to take the test (and saw his intensely excited reaction when he exclaimed "this is me!! wow!!")

He's not the type to show much emotion at all. Very much the stoic 6'1" 17-year-old hockey player, who pwns at chess and just won a prestigious math contest given to grade 11 students. He wants to be an engineer.

Only in the past few years have I learned all about his intense Fi side that he keeps to himself when he goes off into his bedroom and reads/Fi broods. Fi can hide; it's a sneaky one.
    ok interesting!! That almost sounds like him... I think, he has a strong Fi too.

MBTI
    ENFP

I don't like Dr House neither, that much... He says too many stupid medical things, especially on the brain...

Yes my bro is cool. We implicitly understand each other. We get very well along, better than him and my J sister. He dislikes her judgmental attitudes in general, and overreacts to this at times. He likes cool, easy-going people. Also, i think, he doesn't like the "follow-the-rule-without critical-sense" people.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

INTJ ?

Fi sensitivity
    Ni for the fantasy
    Te for the love of debate ?

NT's are phlegmatic, ya know
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENFP

yeah, I thought of it but part of the pbl, is that my parents (ISFJ + INTx) describe him as "illogical". I wouldn't say he is illogical... But he is not focused anyway, not very centered. And sometimes he makes wierd choices (not automatically bad ones, but just the one everyone would do) because of this.
    Anyway, he is very bright. He didn't do well in high school because he wasn't interested at all in school. He had just average notes because he didn't work at all. Now that he is studying sciences (biology/chemie to be pharmacist), he loves it a lot. he works hard and went from one of the last student in the first semester to one of the best in the second semester this year. And that's one of the hardest studies in france, along with physician studies (same type of school here.. I know it's different in other countries).
    He loves being spontaneous, he is very mature on a personal level. When he was 15 and I was 25, i was asking him for advices on guys because he is very observant and gets people easily and he is a very good conselor. He is good at human relationships : getting people, observing them, getting how their mind fonctions and deducing their purpose, how to approch them and so on.... He also loves watching series like stargates but also documentaries on wildlife or technical topic on TV. He hates ambition and is pleased to be cool and easy-going but that more has to do with his personal history, rahter than type.
    His room is a complete desaster.