• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Try to do PrettyWoman! :P

PrettyWoman

MBTI Type
E..P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This forum is such a cool place, I want to know my types too :newwink:

The best questions Google found for me:

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
Find a great place, great music and great food and hook up with someone great for the rest of the time I had.

What are you passionate about?
Passion, duh! Passion is my life. I can be passionate about anything, I have wide-ranging passions and interests that change often and could include the most random and spontaneous things, intimacy and sex of course, competitions, tv series and shows that make me LOL, carpentry, cool puzzles, planning to plan and even make my own clothes, astronomy, ideologies, playing guitar, Top Gear, cool technology in general, sports, concerts etc.

What are the achievements you are most proud of?
Being myself and being daring and free in that way. My education level and competency. Anything people said couldn’t be (done). Basically I’m more proud of myself as a person, my mental life and so on, than things I’ve actually achieved though.

What is your ideal self?
Witty, positive, cool, hilarious kind of funny, friendly, enthusiastic, intense.

What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
That I don’t naturally pay much attention to my needs and feelings or even my own body, I direct the attention outside, not inside. That I need to live in a positive atmosphere because negativity kills everything that is good in me and everything I really enjoy and want. That I need to focus on what I want, not switch goals after the beginning and minor challenges or other phases I find extremely repugnant or dull.

What are your biggest goals and dreams?
To be happy and live a great life, like everyone’s I assume. That could include sooo many things! Hmm, now that I think of it, that should include sooo many things! To name some most important ones, successful and highly interesting and fascinating career, a lot of romance and intense relationship stuff and just generally trying everything I always wanted to try like travelling to certain places, weird sex positions, many other new things, Mensa test, flying, planning and decorating my own home, learning to play a guitar and sing well etc etc.

What is your ideal home like?
Colorful (intense), unusual, interesting, somehow surprising and shocking, easy to re-change. And I must have enough my own space to do what I want.

What is your ideal physical look?
Hmm… Actually pretty much the same I just said about my ideal home.

What bad habits do you want to break?
Being lazy about my health. I know what would be a healthy diet but I never have enough patience to actually cook and do it, it takes so much time and seems boring to do. And I never get as much work done as I’d want to because I always go so late to bed and then sleep too late. So the ultimate problem is the lack of motivation to do something I don’t find interesting enough and don’t want to because I assume I just might die of boredom or something if I tried.

What was the worst lie that you told your parents? Were you ever caught?
Hah, I didn’t do it (the lie part) on purpose so it wasn’t really a lie when I said it but later I realized I had lied… I once did this cool practical joke but unfortunately it took ages for anyone to notice it so when my mum finally did I had already forgotten the whole thing. Then, when she asked if I knew something about it, looking perfectly innocent and curious I convinced I knew nothing of the whole thing. My parents concluded it must have been a stranger then and then they were so worried and anxious of the thought of someone stranger getting into our home and doing stuff like that xD Later I suddenly recalled what I had done but I didn’t find it necessary to tell them at that point. They still don’t know and it happened a decade ago xD Whenever the whole thing comes back to my mind I still laugh about it.

What is your ideal life partner like?
Someone to share my life and everything I have with. Open-minded to anything, curious, loves adventure and excitement, is easily inspired to fun and cool stuff (sexual and other), reasonable -- and completely in love with and passionate about me of course.

What is your opinion on open relationships?
The ideal is that my partner satisfies me so that I don’t need others but let’s see if that ever happens… Meanwhile, I will do open relationships if that seems to work better.

PrettyWoman

MBTI Type
E..P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Possibly ESFP. 7w6 sx/so.

Hm. ESFP. 3w4 or 7w8. Sx/So?

ESFP and sx/so and also 7s all are described as some kind of sensation seekers - and that's me! :happy2:

For MBTI, I think I'm definitely an extravert and also a perceiver. Enneagram stuff I don't know that well. Yet.

I googled and ESFP does sound like it could fit best! The only area that doesn't seem to fit is avoiding theories. I don't do that, I love reading about interesting theories and think about unknown areas of life. But since ESFP otherwise seems so much like me maybe that's it.

About Enneagram stuff. I've thought I might be 2 or 7. How to know which one, I can see both being possible :D

*Does PrettyWoman*

Happy now?

Oh dear, let's just say I'm not very impressed. Try again after I've forgotten this one. Meanwhile, typing me might increase your chances :newwink:

W

WALMART

ESFP and sx/so and also 7s all are described as some kind of sensation seekers - and that's me! :happy2:

For MBTI, I think I'm definitely an extravert and also a perceiver. Enneagram stuff I don't know that well. Yet.

I googled and ESFP does sound like it could fit best! The only area that doesn't seem to fit is avoiding theories. I don't do that, I love reading about interesting theories and think about unknown areas of life. But since ESFP otherwise seems so much like me maybe that's it.

About Enneagram stuff. I've thought I might be 2 or 7. How to know which one, I can see both being possible :D

Don't listen to that mess of propaganda out there, in regards to the bolded ;)

H

Hate

Oh dear, let's just say I'm not very impressed.

:sadbanana:

Meanwhile, typing me might increase your chances :newwink:

I like dancing with ESFP's.

PrettyWoman

MBTI Type
E..P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't listen to that mess of propaganda out there, in regards to the bolded ;)

The theory thing was just my impression of the descriptions. I can learn theories if I want, honestly better than the majority of population, but I get easily bored and really would rather have videos or books with pictures to study instead of dull books with nothing but text. What I see IS highly important to me. I'm a visual lerner. No idea if that is meaningful to this though.

:sadbanana:

I like dancing with ESFP's.

No sad bananas, just... bananas!

And I just LOVE dancing! Whenever I feel REALLY good, I listen to awesome music and dance... By myself if no-one's around. I really love it, I wish people would dance more :)

Hey, another typing question, what would be my Socionic type?