User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 14

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15

    Question Help me typing myself?

    Hey

    -I am female, 17een.
    -My main interests: psychology, philosophy, paranormal stuff (althrough i need proves- i am not intrested in total fictional things), medicine, conspiracy theories, art, 'light' tech stuff (like smartphones, tablets)
    -I love food, nature, biking, whatching documentaries.
    -I talk in 'witty' style, i dont look serious when i am around my friends until we start talking about philosophy/ or when i am defending then i start talking very scientific, using uncommon words, sarcasm, methaphors etc.
    -Animated face.
    -Always in the clouds, thinking about something, clumsy
    -Cant deal with critisism well. I act like i dont care (close into a shell and act like a stone) but later i overthink why the person critisized me, was his words true etc.
    -Said to appeal alienated/ unique/wierd by people who dont know me.
    -Poor social skills.
    -Feel overwhelmed by feelings quite usually. That is the reason why i avoid romantic relationships... ech
    - Always obsessed with some kind of interest. Go deep and then move to something else.
    -Quite impatient. I want to get/ learn everything faaaast, otherwise i am annoyed, i hate repetition too.
    -I hate authorities and regulations. I am very rigid with people who explains me what to do not asked.
    -I hate* fake manipulative people. I get so stressed being around them.
    -I know how people feel, what they need, their motives. I check situations from other person shoes too. BUT I am not inclined to help too much. I quess i am selfish.
    -I had a very stressful childhood... anyways, when i was a kid i used to question way too much. I always needed to know WHY. Also i didnt liked fairytales- if it was fake, i was not intrested in. Althrough i LOVED paranormal stuff- like aliens and ghosts.

    Drawing. As you see, my drawing are very detailed, but also with a meaning (hope you can see it).

    What do you think? Tests tell that i am INTP/ INFP, but:
    -I dont think i am intp because i dont take in all info- if it doesnt interest me at all i wont listen. I am not intrested in engineering, calculating. My interests are humanitaric. Way too sensitive to things that touches ME, i am too emotional and animated.

    -Maybe not INFP because i am not emphatetic- most of the time i appear to be not friendly (not on purpose...). Not that idealistic, dont like unreasonated fantasies. Too selfish too.

    Sorry for my english

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubi2cube View Post
    conspiracy theories
    well hello ther

    Sorry for my english
    you english look prety good from whear im' standing.

    as for you type, i think intp

  3. #3
    Senior Member KatharineML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubi2cube View Post
    Hey

    -I am female, 17een.
    -My main interests: psychology, philosophy, paranormal stuff (althrough i need proves- i am not intrested in total fictional things), medicine, conspiracy theories, art, 'light' tech stuff (like smartphones, tablets)
    -I love food, nature, biking, whatching documentaries.
    -I talk in 'witty' style, i dont look serious when i am around my friends.
    -Animated face.
    -Always in the clouds, clumsy, cant hold focus well.
    -Cant deal with critisism well. I act like i dont care (close into a shell and act like a stone) but later i overthink why the person critisized me, was his words true etc.
    -Said to appeal alienated/ unique/wierd by people who dont know me.
    -Poor social skills.
    -Feel overwhelmed by feelings quite usually.
    - Always obsessed with some kind of interest. Go deep and then move to something else.
    -Quite impatient.
    -I hate authorities and regulations. I am very rigid with people who explains me what to do not asked.
    -I hate* fake manipulative people. I get so stressed being around them.
    -I know how people feel, what they need, their motives. I check situations from other person shoes too. BUT I am not inclined to help too much. I quess i am selfish.
    -I had a very stressful childhood... anyways, when i was a kid i used to question way too much. I always needed to know WHY. Also i didnt liked fairytales- if it was fake, i was not intrested in. Althrough i LOVED paranormal stuff- like aliens and ghosts.

    Drawing. As you see, my drawing are very detailed, but also with a meaning (hope you can see it).

    What do you think? Tests tell that i am INTP/ INFP, but:
    -I dont think i am intp because i dont take in all info- if it doesnt interest me at all i wont listen. I am not intrested in engineering, calculating. My interests are humanitaric. Way too sensitive to things that touches ME, i am too emotional and animated.

    -Maybe not INFP because i am not emphatetic- most of the time i appear to be not friendly (not on purpose...). Not that idealistic, dont like unreasonated fantasies. Too selfish too.

    Sorry for my english
    Hmm, could be INFJ - many things you say fit with that. Have you read those descriptions?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salad View Post
    well hello ther

    you english look prety good from whear im' standing.

    as for you type, i think intp


    Haha thanks

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KatharineML View Post
    Hmm, could be INFJ - many things you say fit with that. Have you read those descriptions?
    I did but i dont think i am INFJ (i would really want to be they seem to be awesome). If i am INFJ, then i have an undeveloped Fe (whitch is possible because for most of my life i lived like a hermit lol. Now i try to socialize more, but relationships cause strong feelings that i am not too comfortable with...)

    I will list why i may not be INFJ:
    - Compassion. I didnt had this trait at all until i reached 15 or so... i was very angry at the world- i knew when people were sad, hurted, but i didnt wanted to help- i wanted even to make it worse. I prefered animals way more than humans. Today i want to help, feel compassion, but not to everyone. I try to help people with REAL problems. People that are in 'victim mode' annoy me and i dont wat to comfort them in any way.
    -Fluency in language. When i write e.g essay i cant express what i want to write at first time. First paper is scattered- i just write down my thoughts and then re-create them. My writings tend to be kind of 'smart' style- large vocabulary, witty. I love writing.
    - Fantasies. I dont like pure fantasies (excluding movies). Give me proves.
    - Althruism. I cant stand it. Obviously i would rather suffer myself then to change places with my loved one. I see althruism as indirect selfishness. If you do good for others, you do good for yourself too. There is no need to deny human's nature...
    -Facility in communication. Haha no. when i was a kid i had social anxiety, nobody understood me and i avoided communication at all costs. Now it is better, but my social skills are... well i doubt they exist. Woot.

  6. #6
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    I am thinking INxP... not sure which.

  7. #7
    Senior Member KatharineML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubi2cube View Post
    I did but i dont think i am INFJ (i would really want to be they seem to be awesome). If i am INFJ, then i have an undeveloped Fe (whitch is possible because for most of my life i lived like a hermit lol. Now i try to socialize more, but relationships cause strong feelings that i am not too comfortable with...)

    I will list why i may not be INFJ:
    - Compassion. I didnt had this trait at all until i reached 15 or so... i was very angry at the world- i knew when people were sad, hurted, but i didnt wanted to help- i wanted even to make it worse. I prefered animals way more than humans. Today i want to help, feel compassion, but not to everyone. I try to help people with REAL problems. People that are in 'victim mode' annoy me and i dont wat to comfort them in any way.
    -Fluency in language. When i write e.g essay i cant express what i want to write at first time. First paper is scattered- i just write down my thoughts and then re-create them. My writings tend to be kind of 'smart' style- large vocabulary, witty. I love writing.
    - Fantasies. I dont like pure fantasies (excluding movies). Give me proves.
    - Althruism. I cant stand it. Obviously i would rather suffer myself then to change places with my loved one. I see althruism as indirect selfishness. If you do good for others, you do good for yourself too. There is no need to deny human's nature...
    -Facility in communication. Haha no. when i was a kid i had social anxiety, nobody understood me and i avoided communication at all costs. Now it is better, but my social skills are... well i doubt they exist. Woot.
    Hmm, well you're definitely an introvert. Could be INFP or ISFP (S is possible too, you love food, nature, biking - sensory things). S people are often impatient also, and ISFP's struggle to communicate their feelings more than INFP's too ... have you looked up the ISFP descriptions?

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KatharineML View Post
    Hmm, well you're definitely an introvert. Could be INFP or ISFP (S is possible too, you love food, nature, biking - sensory things). S people are often impatient also, and ISFP's struggle to communicate their feelings more than INFP's too ... have you looked up the ISFP descriptions?
    Quote Originally Posted by KatharineML View Post
    Hmm, well you're definitely an introvert. Could be INFP or ISFP (S is possible too, you love food, nature, biking - sensory things). S people are often impatient also, and ISFP's struggle to communicate their feelings more than INFP's too ... have you looked up the ISFP descriptions?
    So, Ns dont like nature, wind and pizzas? I like biking because is helps to clean my thoughts and because of wind. Nature is beauty and relaxation. I love LOVE spring because everything seems and feels so beautiful and warm Anddd i always loved food. Way too much i quess- i was deep in eating disorders because i loved food AND wanted to be thin and attractive at the same time.

    I dont think i am a sensor because: i dont like talking about events, what happened at the past (BUT i like talking about emotional events and people), hate small talk...i see it as pointless and boring. Still, i'd rather talk about nothing than listen to awkward silence. I love to discuss, listen to different opinions about philosophy, views, religion- that is my thing...
    Hands on experience- physical stuff dont interest me. My coordination is also sooo bad. When i attented step classes i literally felled everytime when i needed to do spins. I dont really enjoy sports- just occantionally, mostly when feeling overwhelmed and 'use sports just to burn off some cal. I dont notice things around me and bump into objects quite usually.
    I work in bursts of energy and hate routine. I feel very unhappy when stuck in rut.
    I search universal principles that can be used in a lot of situations.


    Why i may be sensor: because i want other people directness (no sugar coat too), i quess i live in 'here and now' (well, actually i dont feel like living 'now' or 'in the future'- i just live...) I like familiarity a lot. When needed to supress material from e.g someone's biography i write statements, very concrete (not paragraphs). Also i use gestures and my face reacts according to my emotions.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubi2cube View Post
    Hey

    -I am female, 17een.
    -My main interests: psychology, philosophy, paranormal stuff (althrough i need proves- i am not intrested in total fictional things), medicine, conspiracy theories, art, 'light' tech stuff (like smartphones, tablets)
    -I love food, nature, biking, whatching documentaries.
    -I talk in 'witty' style, i dont look serious when i am around my friends until we start talking about philosophy/ or when i am defending then i start talking very scientific, using uncommon words, sarcasm, methaphors etc.
    -Animated face.
    -Always in the clouds, thinking about something, clumsy
    -Cant deal with critisism well. I act like i dont care (close into a shell and act like a stone) but later i overthink why the person critisized me, was his words true etc.
    -Said to appeal alienated/ unique/wierd by people who dont know me.
    -Poor social skills.
    -Feel overwhelmed by feelings quite usually. That is the reason why i avoid romantic relationships... ech
    - Always obsessed with some kind of interest. Go deep and then move to something else.
    -Quite impatient. I want to get/ learn everything faaaast, otherwise i am annoyed, i hate repetition too.
    -I hate authorities and regulations. I am very rigid with people who explains me what to do not asked.
    -I hate* fake manipulative people. I get so stressed being around them.
    -I know how people feel, what they need, their motives. I check situations from other person shoes too. BUT I am not inclined to help too much. I quess i am selfish.
    -I had a very stressful childhood... anyways, when i was a kid i used to question way too much. I always needed to know WHY. Also i didnt liked fairytales- if it was fake, i was not intrested in. Althrough i LOVED paranormal stuff- like aliens and ghosts.

    Drawing. As you see, my drawing are very detailed, but also with a meaning (hope you can see it).

    What do you think? Tests tell that i am INTP/ INFP, but:
    -I dont think i am intp because i dont take in all info- if it doesnt interest me at all i wont listen. I am not intrested in engineering, calculating. My interests are humanitaric. Way too sensitive to things that touches ME, i am too emotional and animated.

    -Maybe not INFP because i am not emphatetic- most of the time i appear to be not friendly (not on purpose...). Not that idealistic, dont like unreasonated fantasies. Too selfish too.

    Sorry for my english
    I'm going with INFP here, although in some ways T and F are a toss up (for non-English speakers, that means "flip a coin and see if it lands on the T or F side").

    "Way too sensitive to things that touches ME, i am too emotional and animated."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    INFP 5w4 Sx/Sp, because you live in a bubble.

Similar Threads

  1. Help Me Type Myself (Let's Try This Again)
    By maybetmp in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 12:36 AM
  2. Help me type myself?
    By look.sky.ward in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 12:30 PM
  3. Help me type myself! INTJ or ENTP (or what)?
    By sunako in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 04:51 PM
  4. Help me type myself?
    By mujigay in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 06:20 PM
  5. Please help me type myself.
    By Noon in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 11:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO