• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me typing myself?

rubi2cube

Hey :)

-I am female, 17een.
-My main interests: psychology, philosophy, paranormal stuff (althrough i need proves- i am not intrested in total fictional things), medicine, conspiracy theories, art, 'light' tech stuff (like smartphones, tablets)
-I love food, nature, biking, whatching documentaries.
-I talk in 'witty' style, i dont look serious when i am around my friends until we start talking about philosophy/ or when i am defending then i start talking very scientific, using uncommon words, sarcasm, methaphors etc.
-Animated face.
-Always in the clouds, thinking about something, clumsy
-Cant deal with critisism well. I act like i dont care (close into a shell and act like a stone) but later i overthink why the person critisized me, was his words true etc.
-Said to appeal alienated/ unique/wierd by people who dont know me.
-Poor social skills.
-Feel overwhelmed by feelings quite usually. That is the reason why i avoid romantic relationships... ech
- Always obsessed with some kind of interest. Go deep and then move to something else.
-Quite impatient. I want to get/ learn everything faaaast, otherwise i am annoyed, i hate repetition too.
-I hate authorities and regulations. I am very rigid with people who explains me what to do not asked.
-I hate* fake manipulative people. I get so stressed being around them.
-I know how people feel, what they need, their motives. I check situations from other person shoes too. BUT I am not inclined to help too much. I quess i am selfish.
-I had a very stressful childhood... anyways, when i was a kid i used to question way too much. I always needed to know WHY. Also i didnt liked fairytales- if it was fake, i was not intrested in. Althrough i LOVED paranormal stuff- like aliens and ghosts.

Drawing. As you see, my drawing are very detailed, but also with a meaning (hope you can see it).

What do you think? Tests tell that i am INTP/ INFP, but:
-I dont think i am intp because i dont take in all info- if it doesnt interest me at all i wont listen. I am not intrested in engineering, calculating. My interests are humanitaric. Way too sensitive to things that touches ME, i am too emotional and animated.

-Maybe not INFP because i am not emphatetic- most of the time i appear to be not friendly (not on purpose...). Not that idealistic, dont like unreasonated fantasies. Too selfish too.

Sorry for my english :)

KatharineML

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

-I am female, 17een.
-My main interests: psychology, philosophy, paranormal stuff (althrough i need proves- i am not intrested in total fictional things), medicine, conspiracy theories, art, 'light' tech stuff (like smartphones, tablets)
-I talk in 'witty' style, i dont look serious when i am around my friends.
-Animated face.
-Always in the clouds, clumsy, cant hold focus well.
-Cant deal with critisism well. I act like i dont care (close into a shell and act like a stone) but later i overthink why the person critisized me, was his words true etc.
-Poor social skills.
-Feel overwhelmed by feelings quite usually.
- Always obsessed with some kind of interest. Go deep and then move to something else.
-Quite impatient.
-I hate authorities and regulations. I am very rigid with people who explains me what to do not asked.
-I know how people feel, what they need, their motives. I check situations from other person shoes too. BUT I am not inclined to help too much. I quess i am selfish.
-I had a very stressful childhood... anyways, when i was a kid i used to question way too much. I always needed to know WHY. Also i didnt liked fairytales- if it was fake, i was not intrested in. Althrough i LOVED paranormal stuff- like aliens and ghosts.

Drawing. As you see, my drawing are very detailed, but also with a meaning (hope you can see it).

-I dont think i am intp because i dont take in all info- if it doesnt interest me at all i wont listen. I am not intrested in engineering, calculating. My interests are humanitaric. Way too sensitive to things that touches ME, i am too emotional and animated.

-Maybe not INFP because i am not emphatetic- most of the time i appear to be not friendly (not on purpose...). Not that idealistic, dont like unreasonated fantasies. Too selfish too.

Hmm, could be INFJ - many things you say fit with that. Have you read those descriptions?

rubi2cube

Hmm, could be INFJ - many things you say fit with that. Have you read those descriptions?

I did but i dont think i am INFJ (i would really want to be they seem to be awesome). If i am INFJ, then i have an undeveloped Fe (whitch is possible because for most of my life i lived like a hermit lol. Now i try to socialize more, but relationships cause strong feelings that i am not too comfortable with...)

I will list why i may not be INFJ:
- Compassion. I didnt had this trait at all until i reached 15 or so... i was very angry at the world- i knew when people were sad, hurted, but i didnt wanted to help- i wanted even to make it worse. I prefered animals way more than humans. Today i want to help, feel compassion, but not to everyone. I try to help people with REAL problems. People that are in 'victim mode' annoy me and i dont wat to comfort them in any way.
-Fluency in language. When i write e.g essay i cant express what i want to write at first time. First paper is scattered- i just write down my thoughts and then re-create them. My writings tend to be kind of 'smart' style- large vocabulary, witty. I love writing.
- Fantasies. I dont like pure fantasies (excluding movies). Give me proves.
- Althruism. I cant stand it. Obviously i would rather suffer myself then to change places with my loved one. I see althruism as indirect selfishness. If you do good for others, you do good for yourself too. There is no need to deny human's nature...
-Facility in communication. Haha no. :dry: when i was a kid i had social anxiety, nobody understood me and i avoided communication at all costs. Now it is better, but my social skills are... well i doubt they exist. Woot.

KatharineML

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I did but i dont think i am INFJ (i would really want to be they seem to be awesome). If i am INFJ, then i have an undeveloped Fe (whitch is possible because for most of my life i lived like a hermit lol. Now i try to socialize more, but relationships cause strong feelings that i am not too comfortable with...)

I will list why i may not be INFJ:
- Compassion. I didnt had this trait at all until i reached 15 or so... i was very angry at the world- i knew when people were sad, hurted, but i didnt wanted to help- i wanted even to make it worse. I prefered animals way more than humans. Today i want to help, feel compassion, but not to everyone. I try to help people with REAL problems. People that are in 'victim mode' annoy me and i dont wat to comfort them in any way.
-Fluency in language. When i write e.g essay i cant express what i want to write at first time. First paper is scattered- i just write down my thoughts and then re-create them. My writings tend to be kind of 'smart' style- large vocabulary, witty. I love writing.
- Fantasies. I dont like pure fantasies (excluding movies). Give me proves.
- Althruism. I cant stand it. Obviously i would rather suffer myself then to change places with my loved one. I see althruism as indirect selfishness. If you do good for others, you do good for yourself too. There is no need to deny human's nature...
-Facility in communication. Haha no. :dry: when i was a kid i had social anxiety, nobody understood me and i avoided communication at all costs. Now it is better, but my social skills are... well i doubt they exist. Woot.

Hmm, well you're definitely an introvert. Could be INFP or ISFP (S is possible too, you love food, nature, biking - sensory things). S people are often impatient also, and ISFP's struggle to communicate their feelings more than INFP's too ... have you looked up the ISFP descriptions?

rubi2cube

Hmm, well you're definitely an introvert. Could be INFP or ISFP (S is possible too, you love food, nature, biking - sensory things). S people are often impatient also, and ISFP's struggle to communicate their feelings more than INFP's too ... have you looked up the ISFP descriptions?

So, Ns dont like nature, wind and pizzas? I like biking because is helps to clean my thoughts and because of wind. Nature is beauty and relaxation. I love LOVE spring because everything seems and feels so beautiful and warm :wubbie: Anddd i always loved food. Way too much i quess- i was deep in eating disorders because i loved food AND wanted to be thin and attractive at the same time.

I dont think i am a sensor because: i dont like talking about events, what happened at the past (BUT i like talking about emotional events and people), hate small talk...i see it as pointless and boring. Still, i'd rather talk about nothing than listen to awkward silence. I love to discuss, listen to different opinions about philosophy, views, religion- that is my thing...
Hands on experience- physical stuff dont interest me. My coordination is also sooo bad. When i attented step classes i literally felled everytime when i needed to do spins. I dont really enjoy sports- just occantionally, mostly when feeling overwhelmed and 'use sports just to burn off some cal. I dont notice things around me and bump into objects quite usually.
I work in bursts of energy and hate routine. I feel very unhappy when stuck in rut.
I search universal principles that can be used in a lot of situations.

Why i may be sensor: because i want other people directness (no sugar coat too), i quess i live in 'here and now' (well, actually i dont feel like living 'now' or 'in the future'- i just live...) I like familiarity a lot. When needed to supress material from e.g someone's biography i write statements, very concrete (not paragraphs). Also i use gestures and my face reacts according to my emotions.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

-I am female, 17een.
-I talk in 'witty' style, i dont look serious when i am around my friends until we start talking about philosophy/ or when i am defending then i start talking very scientific, using uncommon words, sarcasm, methaphors etc.
-Animated face.
-Always in the clouds, thinking about something, clumsy
-Poor social skills.
-Feel overwhelmed by feelings quite usually. That is the reason why i avoid romantic relationships... ech
-Quite impatient. I want to get/ learn everything faaaast, otherwise i am annoyed, i hate repetition too.

I'm going with INFP here, although in some ways T and F are a toss up (for non-English speakers, that means "flip a coin and see if it lands on the T or F side").

"Way too sensitive to things that touches ME, i am too emotional and animated."

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP 5w4 Sx/Sp, because you live in a bubble.

rubi2cube

INFP 5w4 Sx/Sp, because you live in a bubble.

I dont know a lot about enneagram yet, but i think i am 6w5 because usually my dessisions are (personal, mostly about future) fear based. E.g i am scared of ending up childless, so i would rather marriage without love than ending up like this. Okay, that is not the best example. This school year i idled and procastinated like crazy (i 'realised' that there is no point in anything, so i decided to not do anything and go against the rules. I was really depressed and saw no point in everything... ech now i see that it was a really dumb 'dessision')... 2 weeks ago i started to think and actually got scared that if i dont learn i wont be able to choose a proffesion i want/ it will cost a lot and how dumb/ crazy/ungratheful my 'dessision' was.

KatharineML

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So, Ns dont like nature, wind and pizzas? I like biking because is helps to clean my thoughts and because of wind. Nature is beauty and relaxation. I love LOVE spring because everything seems and feels so beautiful and warm :wubbie: Anddd i always loved food. Way too much i quess- i was deep in eating disorders because i loved food AND wanted to be thin and attractive at the same time.

I dont think i am a sensor because: i dont like talking about events, what happened at the past (BUT i like talking about emotional events and people), hate small talk...i see it as pointless and boring. Still, i'd rather talk about nothing than listen to awkward silence. I love to discuss, listen to different opinions about philosophy, views, religion- that is my thing...
Hands on experience- physical stuff dont interest me. My coordination is also sooo bad. When i attented step classes i literally felled everytime when i needed to do spins. I dont really enjoy sports- just occantionally, mostly when feeling overwhelmed and 'use sports just to burn off some cal. I dont notice things around me and bump into objects quite usually.
I work in bursts of energy and hate routine. I feel very unhappy when stuck in rut.
I search universal principles that can be used in a lot of situations.

Why i may be sensor: because i want other people directness (no sugar coat too), i quess i live in 'here and now' (well, actually i dont feel like living 'now' or 'in the future'- i just live...) I like familiarity a lot. When needed to supress material from e.g someone's biography i write statements, very concrete (not paragraphs). Also i use gestures and my face reacts according to my emotions.

Yes, you're right, it's not that intuitives DON'T like nature, food, biking etc., its just that they might not notice or LIST these things as particularly enjoyable unless someone points it out to them that they are .... if that makes sense.

Your reasons as to the possibility of being an intuitive seem to be more evidence that you are a perceiver - especially that of a feeling perciever (so, Fi, introverted feeling). Searching for universal principles, working in bursts of energy, not liking being stuck in a rut, living in the here and now. Also liking talking about emotional events and people more than 'stuff'.
Loving to discuss, however, is a very N characteristic and not so much an S, I think - soooo, I think it is VERY likely that you are an INFP. The desire for people to be direct and not sugar coat does not necessarily suggest a Thinking preference - it can also be a sign of super sensitive Fi not wanting to have any grey areas bugging her :) The fact that your face reacts immediately according to your emotions suggests an emotional response which is likely, again, to be Fi.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
well hello ther :wink:

you english look prety good from whear im' standing.

as for you type, i think intp

But you don't know what ENTP means?

Shocking lack of consistency. Definitely Ne dom/Si inferior.

Garthur17

MBTI Type
SDFS
Enneagram
SDF
But you don't know what ENTP means?

Shocking lack of consistency. Definitely Ne dom/Si inferior.

I also think Ne dom. Hmm. Ti for wanting proofs and not all fantasies.

when i was a kid i had social anxiety, nobody understood me and i avoided communication at all costs

Maybe being a kid with early Ne. And perhaps because of Ne that u think no one understands you and they think you're weird.