User Tag List

First 12

Thread: XNFX

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessNameless View Post
    I am really sorry I did it so long. I just wanted to make sure I will write about my personality as accurate as I can.
    Please do not apologize, especially since this has nothing to do with you or any fault on your part - absolutely not. Many ENFPs, not all but enough to where this is a known thing, have great difficultly reading large chunks of text when there are no paragraphs or bulleted points. If you are interested check out the ENFP Common Issues thread in the NF section where there is a discussion on this very issue. For me it's like I just can't find my way in because of how I organize information in my mind. Again, it's just me.

I really feel as Ni dominant type and I also tested that way in cognitive functions test, the problem is I have almost noone Fe, or Te...I use a lot of Fi. Also INXJs seem to be alot different than me. I am irresponsible, easy going, don' t like responsibilities, do everything at the last time, careless, terrible at planning, or organization, lazy as shit ...
    ^^I cannot say one way or another and will continue to try and absorb what I can from the information you provide... but this doesn't automatically rule out INxJ in my experience - not by a long shot. I knew a tested and true INFJ 5w4 that could easily fit this description.

Really the things typical for Pe types and if I would use Fi it makes sense, but the freaking Ni. I totaly see myself in its description and I think I might be INFJ, but can I be irresponsible, careless, easy going "don't giving a damn" INFJ?
    Like I said, I'm going to continue to turn this over in my mind. But as for now all I would say with any amount of confidence is you are not an ENFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Funny @Starry about an year I was totally sure I am an ENFP. I started to doubt if this is really my type, because I am not that happy go lucky optimistic friendly person as ENFPs seem to be. But after all, I can't find myself in anyother type, more than in ENFPs. I know what you mean, that you're not able to read my whole post, I woudn't be able nieher . I can't read long posts, reports, books...My attention is just too unstable for that and it's depressing because I like to read and I like to get new informations from newspapers, texts...but I just can't read them!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You're an ENFP. You said you never like to be alone. Come on people, get real, Ni doms do like to be alone, that is not how they'd describe themselves, not liking to be alone because of being young. It's extroverts that can't learn to be alone when young.

You're different from me in that regard, but honestly I do think real ENFPs probably don't like to be alone as much as I do.

<----- NOT AN ENFP

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

I'm getting a ENFP vibe too. There's a liveliness to your writing style that reads very EXXP. The description you give of yourself seems to fit ENFP pretty well too - especially the, open and outgoing yet reserved, aspect
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessNameless View Post
    Funny @Starry about an year I was totally sure I am an ENFP. I started to doubt if this is really my type, because I am not that happy go lucky optimistic friendly person as ENFPs seem to be. But after all, I can't find myself in anyother type, more than in ENFPs. I know what you mean, that you're not able to read my whole post, I woudn't be able nieher . I can't read long posts, reports, books...My attention is just too unstable for that and it's depressing because I like to read and I like to get new informations from newspapers, texts...but I just can't read them!
    I'm sorry I guess I'm getting confused because in post 9 you said that you totally see yourself in the INFJ description. But if ENFP is the only type you can see yourself in than what are we doing here? Embrace it. Fly the ENFP flag with pride man. Welcome to the club.

I want to make this clear though... I'm not doubting ENFP because of a lack of happy-go-lucky style...how organized or disorganized you are...what you can read...how many friends you have...cheerful or depressed whatever (I'm an ENFP with high Ni use that currently has issues with anxiety/depression). It's when I read the 5 or 6 sentences from the OP that I can...along with the rest of your posts...I don't see anything that demonstrates the Get Things Going interaction style. An ENFP...an extroverted, GTG, NF that always waits for other people to start the conversation? I've known ENFPs that identify as 4w5...and I still see GTG especially where it concerns people.

But this is you...and only you will know. Welcome new ENFP.