User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 16

  1. #1
    Member Garthur17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    SDFS
    Enneagram
    SDF
    Posts
    39

    Default BEWAAARE !!!!! OR YOU'LL GET CAUGHT UP IN A MYSTERY IMPOSSIBLE TO SOLVE!!

    ..bad thread title, isn't it?

    So, i decided to make a thread and some information about myself..

    okay, i didn't know what to put about myself.. so i googled some random questions in the internet.

    found stuff in this site. i chose the questions that i like or i think would be useful.

    http://www.coolfreesurveys.com/take_...about%20Myself

    Do you like being outside or inside better?

    Uhm. Assuming I have computer and internet, I'd rather stay inside. But right now I don't have one. So I'm mostly outside the house. LoL. Outside my house but still

    inside somewhere in front of the computer. xP. I'm quite fine being outside or inside. I really enjoy socializing. But I'd really just rather stay inside if there's

    computer and net.

    What are your ambitions?

    To become successful, of course. Maybe a theater performer. But not performing for some organization I don't own. I'll make my own theater and perhaps perform there.

    I'll also create my own plays and musicals. But before that I'd be a businessman first 'til I have enough funds to make my own theater. After that, I'll just create a

    goal after another. Y'know.

    Are you determined to achieve these ambitions?

    Of course!

    What religion are you?

    Seventh-day Adventist. But not by heart. I'm an agnostic by heart LoL. I'm a pastor's son. No one knows I doubt religion so much.

    How important is God in you life?

    Uhm. I hope if God exists he doesn't throw me to hell because of this. But he's not so much a big part of my life. I doubt His existence but do not really throw away

    the possibility he exists. His existence just can't be proved nor disproved.

    Do you have a lot of friends?

    I guess. Many people know me and I'm guilty when they call my name and I forgot theirs. xP I just talk to whoever I want to talk to when I feel like it.

    Do you enjoy life or let it pass you by?

    I enjoy life I think. The life of thinking about the future, ideas, and stuff like that. I don't wanna get caught up in the present moment because my present situation

    isn't a very good one. My family's poor, I just let go of someone I really like and care about, and... Bahh... too many problems. Enough to make a weak-willed man kill

    himself. But what keeps me moving are my plans for the future. What makes me enjoy the present life is analyzing things and knowing the meaning behind them and the

    chain reaction of every situation. That's how I entertain myself. One thing I can say, most things I enjoy don't happen in my surroundings, but inside my head.

    Do you like sports?

    Yes, yes. But only sports that are not extreme. I don't like extreme stuff especially when they have something to do with heights. I'm not a thrill-seeker. I only like

    thrills in movies. Not physical things like sky diving. YUCK. But! If you pay me a good amount of money I'd do it. I'm fully aware it won't harm and kill me. It's just

    that...uhmm...I'll admit it. I'm scared LOL. I don't fear anything else (i think) except those things.

    What is one word that you hear all the time when people are describing your personality?

    Funny.

    Do you believe in yourself?

    Of course!

    When are you the happiest?

    When I'm with my closest friends, I guess.
    Or when I top the exam/win a competition.

    Who is the person you go to for help?

    Haha. My close friends of course. It's with them that I express all my problems and worries. But I don't like showing sad emotions. Uhmm... Only when I couldn't take

    it anymore. I hate sad emotions. I only show positive ones.

    Do you like adventure?

    What kind? I guess I like adventure.

    Do you like people who are funny or serious?

    Both. I like serious people in a way and funny people in a way.

    What kind of sense of humor do you have?

    Dry, witty, sarcastic.

    Your passion is...?

    Uhmm... Computer, Psychology and Music. Actually many. At the present these are my interests.

    Do you get along better with guys or girls?

    Uhm... Girls, I think. Oh, when I was young I don't talk to girls much. I'm so uncomfortable talking with them. But when my mom died, I lost my only connection with the opossite sex. All my brothers are boys. So yeah, after that somehow I longed for the company of girls and now I can easily communicate with them if I want to. I actually turned into a complete flirt. xP

    What do you do when you're nervous?

    Uhm... Breathe, relax. Just do it. LOL. Okay when I'm overly anxious/nervous I tend to slam my fist on the table. But still try to relax, think, and identify the problem. What will happen if I do this? What will happen if I do that? Which is more effective? Stuff like that.

    ----

    okay, not enough information there. but it's a start. just tell me your opinions and ask questions if you want...
    i'm choosing between ENTJ, ENTP, INFJ. Pretty far from each other eh? maybe ISTP ..or ENFJ? hahaha..whatever..just tell me your opinions and ask questions please....

  2. #2
    Senior Member KatharineML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Posts
    118

    Default

    HI Garthur First of all, I felt for you in your story. Your mum dying may have had a huge affect on you, and you may need to have this out with God ... also it is very hard in a religious world to express true doubts about the existence of God, yet you must explore these things (I too am a pastor's child so I understand!). Jesus was all about the truth, remember, so the truth (as in, what you really think and feel) is a huge part of discovering the bigger truth of God's existence, the meaning of life, how to craft your own future etc etc.

    That aside and to answer your type query - I would say you sound more like an ENTP than anything else. Your leanings toward business, and your liking of adventure (but not so much physical adventure, and in fact your dislike of heights) seem to be quite characteristic of ENTP's. You seem like a T in the way you solve your problems (relax, think, identify the problem, overcome your emotions etc), and you write in a 'thinking aloud' way, which seems Extraverted to me. That would leave ENTJ or ISTP - and you are too curious/questioning of yourself and the meaning of life/the bigger picture to be either of them. INFJ is still possible also, thought the INFJ's I know actually LOVE physical danger/thrills (inferior Se popping up!).

  3. #3
    Senior Member KatharineML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Posts
    118

    Default

    HI Garthur First of all, I felt for you in your story. Your mum dying may have had a huge affect on you, and you may need to have this out with God ... also it is very hard in a religious world to express true doubts about the existence of God, yet you must explore these things (I too am a pastor's child so I understand!). Jesus was all about the truth, remember, so the truth (as in, what you really think and feel) is a huge part of discovering the bigger truth of God's existence, the meaning of life, how to craft your own future etc etc.

    That aside and to answer your type query - I would say you sound more like an ENTP than anything else. Your leanings toward business, and your liking of adventure (but not so much physical adventure, and in fact your dislike of heights) seem to be quite characteristic of ENTP's. You seem like a T in the way you solve your problems (relax, think, identify the problem, overcome your emotions etc), and you write in a 'thinking aloud' way, which seems Extraverted to me. That would leave ENTJ or ISTP - and you are too curious/questioning of yourself and the meaning of life/the bigger picture to be either of them. INFJ is still possible also, thought the INFJ's I know actually LOVE physical danger/thrills (inferior Se popping up!).

  4. #4
    Member Garthur17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    SDFS
    Enneagram
    SDF
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KatharineML View Post
    HI Garthur First of all, I felt for you in your story. Your mum dying may have had a huge affect on you, and you may need to have this out with God ... also it is very hard in a religious world to express true doubts about the existence of God, yet you must explore these things (I too am a pastor's child so I understand!).
    ..actually how i encouraged myself when my mom died was looking forward to the future and knowing it's very temporary and that Jesus will come soon and he will raise the dead back to life...i had always been a big picture guy... thinking how things are temporary and that worrying and getting caught up in present problems too much is useless..everything will pass by...and we would just remember and laugh at ourselves for how stupid we were for worrying too much about a problem...

    Jesus was all about the truth, remember, so the truth (as in, what you really think and feel) is a huge part of discovering the bigger truth of God's existence, the meaning of life, how to craft your own future etc etc.
    Jesus..really admire him,.his story,,when thinking about it and how it could all have been and not just reading the words,,it's very inspirational...if you think about how the people around him felt. how he felt in every part of his life...it makes the story very interesting ...there was a time when i got teary eyed when I his story in the Bible LOL..how much he suffered and how much change he created change in other people's lives..just interesting...xD..

    it's just that so many doubts come to mind..so many assumptions..so many point of views...what ifs..that's why i doubt religion so much.....
    what makes me not ignore God's existence is the complexity of things....nature and everything..that's why i decided god's existence can neither be proved nor disproved.
    it just annoys and bothers me how other people believe in what preachers say at church immediately..like..many don't even question them..they just accept it..i mean....

    ...lol..this discussion might get lengthy..hahaha...i should stop before this turns into a philosophical discussion...

    That aside and to answer your type query - I would say you sound more like an ENTP than anything else. Your leanings toward business, and your liking of adventure (but not so much physical adventure, and in fact your dislike of heights) seem to be quite characteristic of ENTP's. You seem like a T in the way you solve your problems (relax, think, identify the problem, overcome your emotions etc), and you write in a 'thinking aloud' way, which seems Extraverted to me. That would leave ENTJ or ISTP - and you are too curious/questioning of yourself and the meaning of life/the bigger picture to be either of them. INFJ is still possible also, thought the INFJ's I know actually LOVE physical danger/thrills (inferior Se popping up!).
    thank you for your opinion...i think i'm an ENTP too..i just don't like debates so much..although i also like trolling..but not trolls that get too far that i hurt people..sometimes when i accidentally hurt others I feel guilty..but outwardly i'd pretend like i don't understand how the other person feels..but inside i'm in a "guilt trip"..hahaha..
    i'm quite sure of the presence of Fe and Ti in me..but people can question this if they want..Just not sure which perceiving functions i use..

    more about me:
    some people perceive me as perfectionist..
    I always correct them when they say something in wrong grammar..when they sing and one note is off..i'm quite critical when it comes to music..i'm critical to myself also in that area..uhmm..i'm just used to voicing out criticisms..

    also,, everything else.. my bag, my desk, my pencil case,stuff like is in order except my house!! my house is a mess LOL. but everything else outside of that is organized..i'm neat..i think my house is like that because i'm not always in there..i'm always outside..so i don't have time(or just lazy) to clean my house..

    i'm also punctual(seldom late)..i pass my projects and assignments on time...but! I always procrastinate...i'm just good in last minute stuff..

    i like complimenting people ,in fact 'words of affirmation' is my love language(if you know what love languages are)...when i see something good in others i'm very quick to compliment.." i appreciate your help" "i think you're smart" stuff like that..but still,,i criticize when I see somethings wrong..

    ..i feel uncomfortable talking about my emotions(mostly sad ones)..i express my emotions best when i write them..and even then,,i want the person to read them without me around because i don't want to see the reaction of the person while reading what i wrote lol...

    any one else have opinions????

  5. #5
    Infinite Bubble
    Guest

    Default

    Like I said before, ENTP is the most likely type. You could be ENTJ. I'd rule out INFJ or ISTP. But there wasn't really enough information here. I'll highlight a few points that might vaguely indicate the functions.

    I really enjoy socializing. But I'd really just rather stay inside if there's computer and net.
    LOL. Such an ENT thing to say.

    No one knows I doubt religion so much.
    Could be Fe. Do you not tell others because you want to stay on their 'good side', or keep the harmony between you and them?

    the possibility he exists. His existence just can't be proved nor disproved.
    Ne likes to keep all possibilities open.

    Many people know me and I'm guilty when they call my name and I forgot theirs.
    Could be Fe again.

    The life of thinking about the future, ideas, and stuff like that.
    Ne?

    But what keeps me moving are my plans for the future. What makes me enjoy the present life is analyzing things and knowing the meaning behind them and the chain reaction of every situation. That's how I entertain myself. One thing I can say, most things I enjoy don't happen in my surroundings, but inside my head.
    Probably Ne/Ti here.

    What will happen if I do this? What will happen if I do that? Which is more effective?
    Could actually be a mix of Te and Ne. Have you ever considered ENFP? It's possible, but I'm quite sure you use Fe.

    If you have any spare time, could you fill out this questionnaire from PerC? http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-...type-form.html

    Its questions would probably help more in deciding.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Entropic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Let me look at this, @galthur.

    Uhm. Assuming I have computer and internet, I'd rather stay inside. But right now I don't have one. So I'm mostly outside the house. LoL. Outside my house but still

    inside somewhere in front of the computer. xP. I'm quite fine being outside or inside. I really enjoy socializing. But I'd really just rather stay inside if there's

    computer and net.
    Why do you prefer staying inside? So you enjoy socialization, what kind of socialization do you prefer?

    To become successful, of course. Maybe a theater performer. But not performing for some organization I don't own. I'll make my own theater and perhaps perform there.

    I'll also create my own plays and musicals. But before that I'd be a businessman first 'til I have enough funds to make my own theater. After that, I'll just create a

    goal after another. Y'know.
    Why do you want to become successful and why these areas? Is there any reason you would like to own a theater and create your own musicals?

    So you want to become a businessman first, that's a pretty pragmatic way of approaching things. So how do you reason to accomplish your future goals?

    Seventh-day Adventist. But not by heart. I'm an agnostic by heart LoL. I'm a pastor's son. No one knows I doubt religion so much.
    Why do you doubt religion?

    Uhm. I hope if God exists he doesn't throw me to hell because of this. But he's not so much a big part of my life. I doubt His existence but do not really throw away

    the possibility he exists. His existence just can't be proved nor disproved.
    Is there any reason you worry about the actions of god when you on the other hand claim to not particularly believe in god?

    I guess. Many people know me and I'm guilty when they call my name and I forgot theirs. xP I just talk to whoever I want to talk to when I feel like it.
    Why is this?


    I enjoy life I think. The life of thinking about the future, ideas, and stuff like that. I don't wanna get caught up in the present moment because my present situation

    isn't a very good one. My family's poor, I just let go of someone I really like and care about, and... Bahh... too many problems. Enough to make a weak-willed man kill

    himself. But what keeps me moving are my plans for the future. What makes me enjoy the present life is analyzing things and knowing the meaning behind them and the

    chain reaction of every situation. That's how I entertain myself. One thing I can say, most things I enjoy don't happen in my surroundings, but inside my head.
    Why do you not want to be caught up thinking about the present situation? So you'd say that you think about the future a lot? Do you also tend to plan a lot around the future?

    What kind of situations do you you think about that you analyze? Can you provide an example of this?

    Yes, yes. But only sports that are not extreme. I don't like extreme stuff especially when they have something to do with heights. I'm not a thrill-seeker. I only like

    thrills in movies. Not physical things like sky diving. YUCK. But! If you pay me a good amount of money I'd do it. I'm fully aware it won't harm and kill me. It's just

    that...uhmm...I'll admit it. I'm scared LOL. I don't fear anything else (i think) except those things.
    Why are you scared? Is there any reason you avoid seeking thrills?

    When I'm with my closest friends, I guess.
    Or when I top the exam/win a competition.
    What does it mean to top the exam/win a competition for you? Why does being with your closest friends make you happy?

    Haha. My close friends of course. It's with them that I express all my problems and worries. But I don't like showing sad emotions. Uhmm... Only when I couldn't take

    it anymore. I hate sad emotions. I only show positive ones.
    What do sad emotions mean to you since you refuse showing them?

    What kind? I guess I like adventure.
    What is it that you like about adventures?

    Both. I like serious people in a way and funny people in a way.
    What does it mean to be a funny or serious person to you?

    Uhm... Girls, I think. Oh, when I was young I don't talk to girls much. I'm so uncomfortable talking with them. But when my mom died, I lost my only connection with the opossite sex. All my brothers are boys. So yeah, after that somehow I longed for the company of girls and now I can easily communicate with them if I want to. I actually turned into a complete flirt. xP
    What significance did your mother have when it comes to your relationship with the opposite sex?

    Uhm... Breathe, relax. Just do it. LOL. Okay when I'm overly anxious/nervous I tend to slam my fist on the table. But still try to relax, think, and identify the problem. What will happen if I do this? What will happen if I do that? Which is more effective? Stuff like that.
    What kind of situations tend to trigger anxiety in you? What does anxiety mean to you?

    Would you say that effectivity is an important part of your mindset when thinking? Do you often think in terms of effective-ineffective?

    ..actually how i encouraged myself when my mom died was looking forward to the future and knowing it's very temporary and that Jesus will come soon and he will raise the dead back to life...i had always been a big picture guy... thinking how things are temporary and that worrying and getting caught up in present problems too much is useless..everything will pass by...and we would just remember and laugh at ourselves for how stupid we were for worrying too much about a problem...
    What does being a big picture-thinker mean to you?

    Jesus..really admire him,.his story,,when thinking about it and how it could all have been and not just reading the words,,it's very inspirational...if you think about how the people around him felt. how he felt in every part of his life...it makes the story very interesting ...there was a time when i got teary eyed when I his story in the Bible LOL..how much he suffered and how much change he created change in other people's lives..just interesting...xD..

    it's just that so many doubts come to mind..so many assumptions..so many point of views...what ifs..that's why i doubt religion so much.....
    what makes me not ignore God's existence is the complexity of things....nature and everything..that's why i decided god's existence can neither be proved nor disproved.
    it just annoys and bothers me how other people believe in what preachers say at church immediately..like..many don't even question them..they just accept it..i mean....

    ...lol..this discussion might get lengthy..hahaha...i should stop before this turns into a philosophical discussion...
    What does Jesus mean to you? Why reasons are there why you doubt god's existence? And why is it bad that this thread turns philosophical?

    thank you for your opinion...i think i'm an ENTP too..i just don't like debates so much..although i also like trolling..but not trolls that get too far that i hurt people..sometimes when i accidentally hurt others I feel guilty..but outwardly i'd pretend like i don't understand how the other person feels..but inside i'm in a "guilt trip"..hahaha..
    i'm quite sure of the presence of Fe and Ti in me..but people can question this if they want..Just not sure which perceiving functions i use..

    How do you see Ti-Fe in yourself?

    more about me:
    some people perceive me as perfectionist..
    I always correct them when they say something in wrong grammar..when they sing and one note is off..i'm quite critical when it comes to music..i'm critical to myself also in that area..uhmm..i'm just used to voicing out criticisms..
    Why do you feel the need to correct people?

    i'm also punctual(seldom late)..i pass my projects and assignments on time...but! I always procrastinate...i'm just good in last minute stuff..
    So would you say you are still structured or not?


    i like complimenting people ,in fact 'words of affirmation' is my love language(if you know what love languages are)...when i see something good in others i'm very quick to compliment.." i appreciate your help" "i think you're smart" stuff like that..but still,,i criticize when I see somethings wrong..
    Why is this important to you?

    ..i feel uncomfortable talking about my emotions(mostly sad ones)..i express my emotions best when i write them..and even then,,i want the person to read them without me around because i don't want to see the reaction of the person while reading what i wrote lol...
    Why don't you want to see their reactions?

    Anyway, I am saying ExxP 7. Inclined to say ESFP.

    I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

  7. #7
    Senior Member KatharineML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthur17 View Post
    ..actually how i encouraged myself when my mom died was looking forward to the future and knowing it's very temporary and that Jesus will come soon and he will raise the dead back to life...i had always been a big picture guy... thinking how things are temporary and that worrying and getting caught up in present problems too much is useless..everything will pass by...and we would just remember and laugh at ourselves for how stupid we were for worrying too much about a problem...

    Jesus..really admire him,.his story,,when thinking about it and how it could all have been and not just reading the words,,it's very inspirational...if you think about how the people around him felt. how he felt in every part of his life...it makes the story very interesting ...there was a time when i got teary eyed when I his story in the Bible LOL..how much he suffered and how much change he created change in other people's lives..just interesting...xD..

    it's just that so many doubts come to mind..so many assumptions..so many point of views...what ifs..that's why i doubt religion so much.....
    what makes me not ignore God's existence is the complexity of things....nature and everything..that's why i decided god's existence can neither be proved nor disproved.
    it just annoys and bothers me how other people believe in what preachers say at church immediately..like..many don't even question them..they just accept it..i mean....
    Jesus said 'by their fruit you will know them'. Look at a preacher's actual LIFE before you listen too hard. Also, talk and question and listen to God yourself. It's the best way to get to know him ... you can learn from others, its true, but you can also have a direct relationship with God, like Jesus did. OUR Father, remember? I think that's one of the troubles with different interpretations -everyone has their own relationship with God and each combination is different! That's why someone else can never do your relationship with God FOR you, not a pastor, not your parents, no-one.

    Ok, now back to type.

    You are sounding more like INTP now - the perfectionist thing with grammar etc. And the way you described your neatness sounds VERY like an ISTP I know, so yes, maybe INTP or ISTP are possible .... sorry, I hope I'm not confusing you any more!
    The thing is, we're all unique, right!!!

  8. #8
    Member Garthur17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    SDFS
    Enneagram
    SDF
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post

    Could be Fe. Do you not tell others because you want to stay on their 'good side', or keep the harmony between you and them?
    Yes. Uhm. I'm actually in a religious institution. So, voicing out my doubts isn't a good idea. There are only a few people ( 1 or 2 ) I tell ( or write--I express better when I write ) my doubts to.

    Have you ever considered ENFP?
    yeah, i have.before.but really,,i don't think i use Fi..



    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Why do you prefer staying inside? So you enjoy socialization, what kind of socialization do you prefer?
    Because of the computer! . . i'd rather just play games or make simple softwares (visual basic) , or research about subjects that interest me..

    ..what kind of socialization? now that question surprised me...haha.. it actually made me think...for a few minutes...so when i'm with people..what are the things i enjoy doing with them?...hmmm...joking around?.. laughing? what do you mean by socialization? are there types of socializations?...uhm..playing games like cards or monopoly...board games,...is that socialization enough? ..haha.. or parties maybe.. but i don't enjoy parties that much..
    Why do you want to become successful and why these areas? Is there any reason you would like to own a theater and create your own musicals?

    So you want to become a businessman first, that's a pretty pragmatic way of approaching things. So how do you reason to accomplish your future goals?
    i wanna be famous..i want to be seen as successful by many people..in my mind i want the whole world to know me..okay those are just my fantasies..i mean...who doesn't like to be famous? maybe some people doesn't want to. but i do..
    well, it's not really necessary for me to be the one to act or perform in the theater(but i'd really love to)..
    i just want to create my own plays and musicals..y'know..i want to see my own work being presented to people..my own ideas and stories being performed there....and i don't want to create them for some boss or organization...i want my work to be seen in my own stage..
    well, business is always a good start..i mean..how do you get money to make your own theater when you're just there working for someone..?.well,,i can't imagine myself working for someone my whole life..
    so i start with a simple business..then expand and expand..throughout the country and other countries...i haven't really studied about business so i don't yet know what specific stuff i should do..but the point is i'd start with a simple one..with a goal not to stabilize, but to expand...

    Why do you doubt religion?
    ahah . good question.. one of the reasons why i doubt religion is because there are so many of them. all claiming to be the true one..
    everywhere people claim they have found the truth...defending them either with stunning logic or unexplainable faith..

    hmm..another reason is because there are teachings that don't make sense, unreasonable or are exaggerated.."without trust in God you can do nothing"..this of course, is merely an exaggeration..nonbelievers go about doing all sorts of things, becoming successful, and happy without even having faith in God..

    "nothing is impossible with God"..another exaggeration...haha.. a simple example: it is impossible for God to put $100 in my pocket within the next five seconds......5...4...3...2...1...no, i don't wanna check cause i'm sure it aint there...wait, i got tempted to check..who knows? it might be there..(checking checking..) nope..nothing...

    i could say more actually.. but this thread is not intended for that..i just stated some.

    Is there any reason you worry about the actions of god when you on the other hand claim to not particularly believe in god?
    that was slightly intended for humor. still. he could exist. i didn't say he doesn't . i'm still in the process of choosing what to believe in, and it's freakin' hard.

    Why is this?
    uhm..just slightly guilty. when you forgot someone's name and he remembers yours of course you'll feel a little guilty..even just a bit.. or it could just be me

    Why do you not want to be caught up thinking about the present situation?
    because i have many problems. my family's poor. i'm away from them though. i'm in college.. it's embarrassing to talk about this actually.,i don't talk about this to anyone..i don't want people to pity me and see me as helpless...uhm,, i also just lost a good relationship with someone..really..i don't wanna talk about them..
    but sometimes i just remember all of them at the same time and i feel like bursting into tears...but i can't...i wanna cry but tears don't come out lol...but most of the time i'm just okay despite all of this...

    So you'd say that you think about the future a lot? Do you also tend to plan a lot around the future?

    What kind of situations do you you think about that you analyze? Can you provide an example of this?
    i plan but not a lot.. i just like thinking about what i could do after i graduate..what i'd do after that and so on...but i don't think i'd want to outline and structure what happens in my life step by step lol..i think that would be boring..i want to be able to change something if i want to..

    uhm..situations..
    when i was with two friends one time and i took a stolen picture of one of them..when i showed it to her, she said i should delete it cause it's ugly.it seemed perfectly normal to me,though.then i wondered why a person sometimes doesn't like his own picture when to others it seems perfectly normal or okay..
    even me..when i look at myself in a random video taken i'm like...do i really like this? idon't like it..but to others it seems pretty normal..
    i concluded it's because a person doesn't see his outward self more than others do..to him,it may be unpleasant or ugly..but to others, it's just normal..

    another...what if the earth's gravity isn't really just 9.8 m/s^2 ? what if it decreases with height? i haven't really researched this yet..but i just like playing with assumptions..

    some situations are just imaginary..for example,,i ride on a bus..what if all people in this bus are kidnappers and they're waiting for a passenger to kidnap?what will i do?then laugh to myself for thinking that..but still pursue the kidnapping situation in my mind..

    Why are you scared? Is there any reason you avoid seeking thrills?
    not really.. it's just one of those unreasonable fears.. like i said..even if i'm aware that if i do something it won't harm me, like roller coasters, it's just scary.. i don't think i wanna try..
    even just diving on a pool gives me a scare...but i've done that many times already...it's just that every time i try to do it my heart just beats fast idk why...

    What does it mean to top the exam/win a competition for you? Why does being with your closest friends make you happy?
    I don't know.. i just like it.. i feel good about myself..or i like it when people think i'm smart...
    --
    well, i can tell them anything i want. they can tell me anything i want..there's trust, there's closeness..
    spending time with them, watching movies, playing games..is just a happy experience.

    What do sad emotions mean to you since you refuse showing them?
    like i said earlier i don't wanna be seen as helpless

    What is it that you like about adventures?
    doing something new? i still wonder what kind of adventure we are referring to..

    What does it mean to be a funny or serious person to you?
    you can joke around with funny people. and i like that. however i also like serious people. especially when there's something that needs to be done.. i like the way they're focused on something. idk. generally i prefer funny people..

    What significance did your mother have when it comes to your relationship with the opposite sex?
    like i said, i didn't have much connection with the opposite sex before.i had no female close friend.. when i think of it(and i realized this just recently),i just started communicating with the opposite more when my mother passed away..idk. i just think it's very much related. or other factors might have caused this like adolescence or something else..but i think it's really the death of my mother..
    was that what you were asking about? or were you referring to something else?

    What kind of situations tend to trigger anxiety in you? What does anxiety mean to you?

    Would you say that effectivity is an important part of your mindset when thinking? Do you often think in terms of effective-ineffective?
    what kind of situations? the thing that really made me anxious in the past(it's a long story) is about the one i really like...we were very close.. yet she likes someone and i'm afraid they'd become close..this happened to me many times..it's like i'd become insane..
    and yeah..i knew it would happen...they became close..they're together now..and she no longer spends time with me..one of the problems i'm having at the present..trying to move on....it's hard because we've been together for years (three i think)..and so many things remind me of her..
    another thing that makes me anxious is when i say or do something to a person and i worry he/she might be offended because of what i did...
    anxiety for me (if you're asking about my own definition of anxiety) is worrying about something bad that might happen...

    What does being a big picture-thinker mean to you?
    seeing things in different angles? being able to see not just what's there but what could be there and could have been there..or seeing things in other people's eyes.. it could mean many things.

    What does Jesus mean to you? Why reasons are there why you doubt god's existence? And why is it bad that this thread turns philosophical?
    an example to follow . though i'm having a hard time with humility. i doubt God's existence mainly because of the question "what if he doesn't exist?" that i ask myself..but i'm leaning more into the belief that he exists..
    it's bad that this discussion turns philosophical because we're supposed to be talking about my type..haha..and there's a separate forum for that.and also i don't feel comfortable talking about those things because i don't really know where i stand..

    How do you see Ti-Fe in yourself?
    cause there's a natural need for me to connect with others.or maybe all human beings are like this?. like for example when i say "i don't like this, i don't like that" then someone says "but i like it!" i wish i hadn't said what i said earlier T_T .. and i'm always worried about offending someone...
    and about Ti..i believe Ti is about frameworks, yeah? sometimes when i learn a new system or framework i can't help but apply it to anything related to it..
    like before..i got intrested with body language...i read books about it..and i can't help but analyze people with it.."why is he touching his nose? why is he crossing his arms? does this fit to the context of sadness? or deception?"
    and also mbti for example..no matter how much i tell myself to stop classifying people(cause i know i'm not that good yet) i can't help but analyze their cognitive functions.."oh what he just did is Si. there another Si. oh, that's Fe! hah! ISFJ" lol....something like that...

    Why do you feel the need to correct people?
    for fun, maybe.. or so i could be seen as someone who knows better..and sometimes it just annoys me how they couldn't just get things right.. sometimes i also correct them when they go against the rules..well,,maybe mainly for fun....because i'm also fond of breaking rules..and making people follow the rules while i myself don't follow them perhaps points to "just wanna have fun"

    So would you say you are still structured or not?
    maybe half - half? but leaning just a little bit to structured..

    Why is this important to you?
    because i want to be liked.. and i also want the other person to feel good..

    Why don't you want to see their reactions?
    i don't know..haha..it just feels awkward..

    Anyway, I am saying ExxP 7. Inclined to say ESFP.
    .hmm...like i said,,i don't think i use Fi

    well, thank you for your many questionsss

  9. #9
    Senior Member Entropic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Yeah, ok, after reading this I got a better impression of your type and you could potentially be an INFJ. I can't say between 6, 7, 4 or 9. I see strongly influences from all three types but it's either 6w7 9w1 4w3 or 7w6 9w1 4w3 so/sp would be my guess. But yes, INFJ. There's a lot of Fe there but I don't feel it defines your core ego. I think also based on the latest post, I'd lean closer to 6w7 core. You have the fun drive and pain avoidance but ultimately what I see you doing is constantly doubting like a 6. Doubting authority, the world and yourself.

    The 7 influence is strong though. And oh, another thought before I leave for work: if you're not a 6 you're a 9 core that's quite disintegrated. I could see that as a possibility too with 7 for head. So yeah, for enneagram I would start looking into 6 and 9.

    I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

  10. #10
    Member Garthur17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    SDFS
    Enneagram
    SDF
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Yeah, ok, after reading this I got a better impression of your type and you could potentially be an INFJ. I can't say between 6, 7, 4 or 9. I see strongly influences from all three types but it's either 6w7 9w1 4w3 or 7w6 9w1 4w3 so/sp would be my guess. But yes, INFJ. There's a lot of Fe there but I don't feel it defines your core ego. I think also based on the latest post, I'd lean closer to 6w7 core. You have the fun drive and pain avoidance but ultimately what I see you doing is constantly doubting like a 6. Doubting authority, the world and yourself.

    The 7 influence is strong though. And oh, another thought before I leave for work: if you're not a 6 you're a 9 core that's quite disintegrated. I could see that as a possibility too with 7 for head. So yeah, for enneagram I would start looking into 6 and 9.
    I thought i was a 3w4. and had no doubt about it.so/sx...my head fix being 6w5

    So how can I be sure which perceiving functions I use? I'm choosing between ENTP and INFJ. Cause i know there's Fe and Ti in between that are close enough not to be dominant and inferior, with intuition being at the top. I'm seen by people as an extrovert though. a shameless one(they said)..but i'm not sure which i really am..like i said, i talk to anyone i want to when i feel like it..
    i think i'm a directing and initiating person,abstract pragmatic..which would make me an entj but i don't trust that method..haha

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a nice user or are you gonna get banned?
    By hommefatal in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 08:28 PM
  2. You'll get a piece of cake if you help me!
    By ballygowan in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 07:32 AM
  3. Do you not get lost in conversations ?
    By entropie in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO