User Tag List

First 12

Infinite Bubble

Why not ENTP 3w2? That would perhaps give you more Fe flavour. But ENTP fits more IMO. I see Ne, not Ni.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Why not ENTP 3w2? That would perhaps give you more Fe flavour. But ENTP fits more IMO. I see Ne, not Ni.
    I don't see the Ne necessarily. @Garthur17 To me it looks more like 7 think. As two exercises in intuition:

1. Describe all the uses of a mug. How can you use a mug?
    2. Symbolically analyze the mug. What does the mug symbolically represent?

Please write down your answers here. Also, I personally really fail to see the 3 core. 6s can also be pre-occupied with success especially as a way to gain a sense of stability. I don't see him as vain but holy faith seems to fit quite nicely.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    SDFS
    Enneagram
    SDF

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    i think 2 is the least in my heart center..i'm not so much into helping people. i'm more about wanting to be admired and liked which is more of a 3 trait. i'm positive 4 is greater than 2 also. lol. math-wise and type-wise

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I don't see the Ne necessarily. @Garthur17 To me it looks more like 7 think. As two exercises in intuition:

1. Describe all the uses of a mug. How can you use a mug?
    2. Symbolically analyze the mug. What does the mug symbolically represent?

Please write down your answers here. Also, I personally really fail to see the 3 core. 6s can also be pre-occupied with success especially as a way to gain a sense of stability. I don't see him as vain but holy faith seems to fit quite nicely.
    a mug, of course, is primarily used for drinking. But it can also be used as a music instrument. Uh, what came to mind specifically is what Becca did with a cup when she auditioned in the movie pitch perfect(if you watched that movie). i know how to do it and it's kinda cool. well, it can also be used for as a display. you know put some painting on it and put it as a display. wait..uhm..you could actually just smash it to pieces and make a mosaic art with it on another mug. or on a canvas. or anywhere you want. or smash it on someone's head when you're mad. you can catch grasshoppers and other insects with it. haha also you can write dares on pieces of paper and put them in the mug. spin the bottle. whoever gets pointed at will pick a piece of paper from the mugh without looking and do whatever is said on the paper. wait, you can crumple some papers and shoot them on the mug when you're bored. play it with friends if you like. i did that with my brothers before. hmm. talking about my brother and a mug. there was a time when my brother asked for water and i peed on the mug and gave it to him. i was like "here's some juice" LOL. of course he knew what it was and he told our parents about it. i got scolded. it was a stupid way to troll someone. haha. or you could throw the mugs in the air and practice gun-shooting. hmm.. you can also make a story(or a novel) about the mug. "once upon a time there was a boy who discovered a strange mug with hidden powers. blah blah blah..." you can also use two mugs for telephone. you know, put some hole under and connect them with wire. i think it works on tin can, i don't know if it would work on a mug though. you can also just put it on your head and balance it while walking, for amusement. or, if it's strong enough, amaze people by standing on it with one foot while dancing. haha. or you could just mix the former and the latter together. put a mug on your head, stand on a mug with one foot, and amaze people by still managing to dance. hah! put them all together. paint and do mosaic art on a mug and use it for your performance and make music with it and all sorts. haha. you can also just place the mug upside down and put a candle on it. there are many ways to use a mug.

now to answer question number two. a mug could uhm.. represent your capacity to love? lol. i'll add another element which is water. water means love and the mug is the capacity to love. love should be received and be given. when you love, you pour water on someone else's mug. however, like i said, it should also be received. when you just keep on loving and don't receive back love, you mug will be drained and you will feel empty. and thus you will no longer have any motivation to love because there's nothing more that you could give. that's why love should be given and be received. your water should also be poured to other people's mugs. however if you don't give enough love, it will overflow on your cup and others would think that the love they're giving you is being wasted and useless. so they will stop pouring water to your mug. stuff like that. did that make any sense? uhm.. don't judge me a feeler merely because i talked about love. there's just nothing else i could think of. haha.

wait..was the first question more on Ne(what you can do with the object)?and the second more on Ni(how you interpret the object)?

i can agree with you about 6s becoming preoccupied with success for some sort of stability. but my motivation for success is not to gain stability. it's more on success for admiration and prestige. however, i also thought about the possibility of 6 core. i'm either 369 or 639.
    I don't see him as vain but holy faith seems to fit quite nicely.
    that's exactly why I think I'm a three. vanity and narcissism. i won't necessarily say i'm good looking though, but i like being proud and showing my skills to people.
    i also believe i have 9w1 in my gut fix. one thing i'm sure of is that i'm not, not, not disintegrating into something. i'm not stressed lol. in fact that's why it was hard for me to figure out my inferior function. i'm not prone to stress.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

@Garthur17 All right, I concede on the ENTP thing. Even when you were asked to formulate an Ni answer you formulated an Ne-Si one, heavy on the Si part.

What does vanity and narcissism mean to you?

MBTI
    SDFS
    Enneagram
    SDF

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    @Garthur17 All right, I concede on the ENTP thing. Even when you were asked to formulate an Ni answer you formulated an Ne-Si one, heavy on the Si part.
    How did you see Ne-Si in the second question? I'm curious to know.
    So, i'm an Ne user? One of the things that made me think I use Ni (or confused as Ni) is because I get thoughts like "What if others don't exist and only I exist? What if they're just robots and everything else is just an illusion?" Solipsism right? Uhm. I only learned about the term recently but had thoughts like that since I was younger. But I don't take them seriously, though. Maybe it's just Ne playing with ideas? Because usually it leads to other thoughts like "What if I'm the one who doesn't exist and the one who's the product of someone else's mind? And I only think that I think?" "What if each individual see colors differently? Blue for someone maybe red for me, but we both think it's yellow because that's how we named the color?" And then other possibilities that are impossible to test and examine whether true or not. If only I had enough power to test things beyond what I can hold, see, or reach. xP When I talk about them to other people they're like, "WTH are you talking about?" Even my best friend couldn't take them. Haha. People think I'm weird. So I try to avoid talking about those things to just anyone. Can Ne also have thoughts like that? Or are they even functions-related?

What does vanity and narcissism mean to you?
    Being overly self-reliant? Y'know overly confident on your own capabilities and even boast about it to others that you end up so full of yourself? Uhm, many tell me I'm "mahangin". It's a Filipino word which means "airy"--meaning boastful, or vain. Sometimes, in my mind, I'm like, "wait, I'm only telling the truth." Sometimes I notice they maybe just exaggerations. That's why I said in one of my previous posts I'm having a problem with humility.

I also think my J tendencies came from being a 3. It's one of the things that confused me before about J/P. I always get ENTJ in mbti tests. So I thought it would be best if I just go with the functions.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Garthur17 View Post
    How did you see Ne-Si in the second question? I'm curious to know.
    Because you defaulted to describing the concrete nature of the mug, rather than the symbolic meaning of the mug. This is how I'd describe the mug symbolically:

A mug is an object can be used as a vessel which can be filled and emptied and it's a tool we use to carry things with us. We can put many things into the mug, and we as humans, also carry many things with us too. Our bodies also act as a vessel, and we carry our stories, memories and feelings with us. Just like a mug, we can share a part of ourselves and let those people "drink" from ourselves, and whenever we experience something new in life, we put something new into the mug to be shared with others.
    So, i'm an Ne user? One of the things that made me think I use Ni (or confused as Ni) is because I get thoughts like "What if others don't exist and only I exist? What if they're just robots and everything else is just an illusion?" Solipsism right? Uhm. I only learned about the term recently but had thoughts like that since I was younger. But I don't take them seriously, though. Maybe it's just Ne playing with ideas? Because usually it leads to other thoughts like "What if I'm the one who doesn't exist and the one who's the product of someone else's mind? And I only think that I think?" "What if each individual see colors differently? Blue for someone maybe red for me, but we both think it's yellow because that's how we named the color?" And then other possibilities that are impossible to test and examine whether true or not. If only I had enough power to test things beyond what I can hold, see, or reach. xP When I talk about them to other people they're like, "WTH are you talking about?" Even my best friend couldn't take them. Haha. People think I'm weird. So I try to avoid talking about those things to just anyone. Can Ne also have thoughts like that? Or are they even functions-related?
    Ne ramble. Ni has a much more narrow focus, while at the same time it's also more universal just like how Ji systems are universal. Look at what I wrote in the above as an example of Ni. The focus is narrow, it's very strict on what the mug is, but this strictness is universal. Do you understand what I mean?

Being overly self-reliant? Y'know overly confident on your own capabilities and even boast about it to others that you end up so full of yourself? Uhm, many tell me I'm "mahangin". It's a Filipino word which means "airy"--meaning boastful, or vain. Sometimes, in my mind, I'm like, "wait, I'm only telling the truth." Sometimes I notice they maybe just exaggerations. That's why I said in one of my previous posts I'm having a problem with humility.
    Ok, that doesn't disprove the 7 core that I suspect is more likely than 3 core.
    I also think my J tendencies came from being a 3. It's one of the things that confused me before about J/P. I always get ENTJ in mbti tests. So I thought it would be best if I just go with the functions.
    Ignore what J/P means. It doesn't always reflect the person's actual cognition.