So I'm "new", and thought I'd give this a go for shits and giggles... and to say... sup.
Back when I used to use this account I wasn't really in the best head space, but that was years ago. Since i'm better now I thought I'd give this forum a go.
(I was contemplating starting a thread to explain how a person of my type behaved when mentally not okay and what I went through somewhat. I thought I was interesting to watch from the outside looking in afterward. How I take mental issues. I.e. Severe depression, anxiety etc. and was interested in seeing others experiences, and how they differ from their actual personalities.)
I find contradictions in the entire system of MBTI... at least for what it's made on this forums. Still, the concept itself is interesting so why not give it a go.
Before I get started though... what's this shit about?...
Example. Someone could think they are more of a feeling type, but agree with let's say, INTJ and justify their "feelings" with an enneagram type, and visa vera. Let's say someone is an INFJ. Type 4 gives them the ability to incorporate Fi in there somewhere. You could be anything..... INFJ type 5 if you think you are somewhat "T like" and lets say INTJ type 4, to solve you contemplating your emotional "Fi side". I'm not sure what in the world sort of confusion this seems to get people in.
-I contemplate everything around me. Since I was a child, I tried to make everything make sense logically, to understand... and if it didn't i'd ask until I get enough information that would make it make sense to me, at least for the time being, knowing at some point in life i'd figure it out. Information and facts, knowledge is my power.
Random example of me as a child, incase it's relevant and gives more insight.
Me: Asks mother "Where did we come from... we as in human beings. When did they first one happen... how did this all come to be"
My parent's lovely answer. "Oh, god did it"....
My reply being something like,
"Nooooo, I'm serious tell me. But that doesn't make sense.... where did "god" come from?"
Parent's: " The star led the three wise men..."
Me : "Stars lead people places? what........ no.......huh? but....."
Parent's: "Omg it just happened that way and that's that, okay!?"
Me:" No". (In head) Stupid. You base everything on blind beliefs... you can't explain anything, man. (In a more childlike manner I assume... I tried)
Mother: "I know better"
Me: ...(In head) No ya don't. Proceeds to contemplate more and some other random ideas.
I talk with people, research and read online, and take classes, etc. I can never learn enough, and I've always had a need to know why everything is the way it is. That's a key things about me. Dissect the shit out of whatever I want, and learn it fully... then I move on I guess.
-I go in depth with mostly everything. I love explaining things, how things work, and giving people help in that way. I'm a bit emotionally handicapped, so it's how I give back.
-I pretty much just go along with things, without making a fuss. If people want to go to eat somewhere I don't want, I just say it's fine, because it technically is, I don't care. I know people that refuse to go places just, because. I'm more let live with stuff like that... it, doesn't matter.
- I'm great at arguing and can devour people with my mind if needed. I try not to, I don't like conflict all that much, but if needed, it's there.
With my mind, or logical propositions. Those problems are pretty handy if needed.
- I enjoy being in my bedroom, thinking, reading, being alone and playing video games, etc....I think too much so I use a lot of things to try to take my mind a bit off the trackiola sometimes.
-It's feels sort of like I'm a brain stuck with a body. I'm so far in my head, that I feel like a just a "being" stuck inside a human body. I'm just controlling the body from my brain, somewhat reminiscent of a puppet I guess. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to not feel this way and perceive everything the way I don't. I'm assuming a lot of people feel "alive"... meh.
- The external world seems to be like a blur to me, and I don't really notice what's around me that much. The other day I asked myself where this big ass building on my way to the University came from... maybe it was some new sort of " pop out of the ground" building innovation... but my friend told me it'd been since we started school over 3 years ago. My bad.
- Similar to what was said before, I over think everything, the workings of everything, why things are the way they are. I think about human kind, and all of this, as natural as i'm sure it is for some people, would be great if I could control when I think. My brain is on overdrive all day it seems, my entire life. I guess this a pretty big part of my tendencies.
- My feelings are stable, average. They don't fluctuate much.
- Something I think people would say about me, is that I don't care about anything... and that means... most things don't effect me.... or I usually don't have a point of view on the things people tend to talk or ask about... I.E. Stance on abortion: Don't care ... Stance on politics: Don't care ... Isn't she annoying?! Don't... care... I obviously make my responses more amiable, but I'm being frank for thread sense.
I'm not easily offended at all either, nor bothered in general.
- I tend to act kind of opposite than the person I'm around, usually when they are one extreme, like really outgoing, or shy. And act certain ways around certain groups of people because I know they have a preconceived notion of me.... sometimes. I like to balance out the social setting, it seems to put the other persons more at ease.
- I have gotten "gut" feelings before, but I tend to defy them because they make no "sense" to listen too... to me.
- I often watch people. I tend to think they are kind of easily amused by things, and that they are highly predictable. It becomes overbearing at times when I'm forced to be around them... though I do block them out most of the time.
I usually don't respond in the ways I observe in others. An example could be someone listening to a professor speak. The professor wants some evident reaction from his audience. He's clearly wording things to get a certain response. The audience hears something that resonates with them, and they proceed to nod their heads in approval. They fall for it... so... idk.
- I always make decisions with my head, because to me making decisions with anything else will result in more inevitable flaws... I'm never inclined to follow anything other than my head vs. let's say, what your body tells you. I trust my brain the most, and is what makes up the most of me.
Damn I just re-read it. Pretty fucking lame but that's sorta it... least of the top of my head.
Feel free to type me anything you guys want, skies the limit. I'm secretly hoping we can all conclude with awesome x Titaniumola. It's a new type.
Thank guys... I'm looking forward to coming back to this forum.