User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    BUTT
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Well, if there's one thing I've learned studying socionics it's that all eight functions can have equal expression throughout any function order. It's how the function manifests that is important, apart from its positioning... though I suppose order does play a bit of a key role.

One thing I don't like about function order is that it's mathematically derived, but I digress...
    I enjoy math... meh. And that makes sense I guess. I'm going by function order and MBTI, not socionics. Also, I may just go with that awesome type I mentioned earlier.

MBTI
    SDFS
    Enneagram
    SDF

Quote Originally Posted by ArpeggiatingCantata View Post
    Might I add, your avatar is fucking awesome.
    @Infinite Bubble . . . LoL.. u seem to be getting lots of compliments about your avatar..LOL... i thought i was the only one..
    @ArpeggiatingCantata . I also think you're INTP .. but u seem funny like an entp..LOL..and yeah.. i hate explaining stuff... i only say what i think (or feel) and i don't care much about explaining why..since i don't know (or just lazy enough) how to explain them....hahah...just my impressions..xD

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by ArpeggiatingCantata View Post

Oh no, definitely most of the time. I get bored of people rather quickly lately. Either way though, I get drained from being out for too long, so yes most of the time I rather be alone to think.

I was confused on the ENTP/ INTP thing at one point because of Ti/Ne and not being able to determine which one my first function was, not so much because of the stereotypes, though they did play some part as I mentioned.
    And thank you.
    I suppose that would indicate introversion then. But ENxPs are often regarded as the most introverted extroverts. Do you need others to bounce ideas off of a lot?

You do seem to show quite a lot of Ne though. Maybe both functions are fairly equal in you, or it could be your Enneagram type.

Quote Originally Posted by Garthur17 View Post
    @Infinite Bubble . . . LoL.. u seem to be getting lots of compliments about your avatar..LOL... i thought i was the only one..
    Apparently futuristic buildings are cool!

MBTI
    SDFS
    Enneagram
    SDF

hmm..

what do you prioritize more? analyzing things logically? or generating possibilities/playing with ideas?

Because of course if you are a Ti dom, then your priority would mostly be to understand things in a logical manner.. like.. you always have to be "logical" or stuff like that (you get the point) and everything that your Ne perceives would always need to be analyzed immediately to "preserve inner logical consistency" LOL,,,

or...if you're an Ne dom, then your priority would mostly be just playing with ideas sometimes not minding how irrational they could be because it's what you enjoy or are used to doing and that filtering stuff with Ti is not so much of a need....

i think based your original post you are more into analyzing things...and those conversations you had with your parents when you were a child point to a dominant Ti since it was Ti early in childhood. uhm, yeah only my opinions.. i'm not that experienced yet with the functions LoL

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I admit I didn't really read the OP much but I just wanted to say that I'm surprised some people know what the game Illusion of Gaia is.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    BUTT
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Garthur17 View Post
    @ArpeggiatingCantata . I also think you're INTP .. but u seem funny like an entp..LOL..and yeah.. i hate explaining stuff... i only say what i think (or feel) and i don't care much about explaining why..since i don't know (or just lazy enough) how to explain them....hahah...just my impressions..xD
    Lol. Yeah your impression itself is good enough, thanks.

MBTI
    BUTT
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    I suppose that would indicate introversion then. But ENxPs are often regarded as the most introverted extroverts. Do you need others to bounce ideas off of a lot?

You do seem to show quite a lot of Ne though. Maybe both functions are fairly equal in you, or it could be your Enneagram type.

Apparently futuristic buildings are cool!
    Nah, my ideas bounce off better when alone... though once in a while with people it's not bad, I mostly enjoy to do it on my own. Maybe they are more equal, that's an idea.
    I'm also fairly certain i'm a type 5, so that could be taken into account. Not how it fits would be a puzzle in itself. I enjoy puzzles.

MBTI
    BUTT
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I admit I didn't really read the OP much but I just wanted to say that I'm surprised some people know what the game Illusion of Gaia is.
    Lol, it's awesome.

I still play it from time to time. Its story line, and it's brother games Soul Blazer and Terranigma had some pretty fucking interesting story lines.

I carry the Illusion of Gaia soundtrack on my iPod. I'm surprised that someone knowing about this game is surprising to someone. I didn't think it was obscure in any way.