gonna re-answer that questionnaire. you can tell me what you think
Beauty and Love are the Healing Winds of SalvationPersonal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty: relieves the aches of the senses. so much of the world is drab, passionless and fails to evoke lust or desire. beauty reminds us of what it is like to be alive, what is it like to feel excitement, admiration, grace and tranquility.
Love: relieves the aches of the heart. as a child, he was wronged, washed around the waves of live. battered, abused humiliated. naturally, he wants safety, security (financially and internally) and retribution for the wrongs he has been dealt. early on, he resolves that we will do whatever it takes to get ahead in the world, to seize the reigns of power and become master and commander of his own destiny. as he becomes stronger and stronger, the fuel of motivation burns brighter and brighter, but eventually, like any fire, the fire dies out when it's fuel is exhausted. this is what hate does to the human psyche. it is a potent source of fuel for awhile, but it will eventually exhaust leaving the individual drained and left to face the internal discord he had tried to hard to run via hedonism and acquisition. granted, hedonism, acquisition and satisfying of one's ego are all good things, but they will never fulfill you completely. love is a reconnection with the heart. a phenomenon that occurs when one remembers back to what one was truly fighting for in the first place. love heals the wounds of the soul and allows the user to finally experience the relief and internal peace they have been seeking. simultaneously, it fills the soul with renewed passion, value and an unwavering resolve, powered by a fuel that works with the body, not against it.
in no particular order2. What are your most important values?
5) courage (like if you got the Zelda reference :laughing: )
I am deist. I don't believe that God intervenes in the world and works miracles based on people's prayers or sinful deeds; however, I think that there is magic and divinity within all of the universe. this magic can be felt from plants, animals, even rocks; however the most important divinity is that which lies within you. one's purpose in life is to cultivate this divinity, to nurture and grow it into a formidable fountain cascading one's divinity upon the world. the ideal is individuation from the world followed by reunion, no longer as merely a piece of it, but a comrade to it, able to stand your own, yet interdependent in your dealings with it.3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
hahaha! war is nothing but a politically proposed business plan between politicians and arms dealers aiming to make a quick buck (I'll spare you the rant on decriminalization of firearms and need to small government). war is, has been and always will be, all about power, whether that power is money, land, a beautiful woman(women) or simply to satisfy a rulers ego. brazen young men, eager to prove themselves and feeling invincible in their youth, are manipulated into being the employees in such a business plan. however, the rules of this business plan are different. this is a business plan that does not distinguish between materials and employees, throwing both away at the blink of an eye just to satisfy the desires and agendas of a few individuals who probably do not even care about them or their country/cause.4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
- acquiring more for myself: my main goal is to life the most enjoyable, fulfilling and bountiful life that I can. if you're not experiencing a rush of pleasure, what's the point of doing anything?Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
- relationship drama! my life is deficient of love to an extent that eats away at me, so talking about intense romantic experiences brings me some solace.
- personality typology: I love thinking about how people tick
- human evolution: something about the concept of something part animal, part human fascinates me
- fashion: the dating world is competitive, especially in my case. gotta do whatever I can to increase my market value. sex appeal to others aside, I want to look good for myself. I few myself as beautiful, bold, vibrant and virile on the inside, so why not express that externally with my wardrobe?
- tea: I love the way it makes me feel, how it helps me relax and the way it acts as a catalyst fueling my thoughts and wild imagination. it helps me to calm myself and recenter in my body and puts me in a trance-like state more powerful than any amount of alcohol could induce.
- other cultures and regions: the world is my oyster to be explored and enjoyed, and this includes as many cultures and regions as I can interact with
yes and yes! I am a vain diva bitch and the prospect of growing old terrifies me! :crying: I want to do everything I can to take care of my skin, look extravagant and preserve my sex appeal as long as possible.6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
fuck that, I'll hire a maid or get a slave to take care of such inconveniences.7. What do you think of daily chores?