• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Elfboy's Socionics Type

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
gonna re-answer that questionnaire. you can tell me what you think
[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16405]LeaT[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9214]KDude[/MENTION]

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty and Love are the Healing Winds of Salvation
Beauty: relieves the aches of the senses. so much of the world is drab, passionless and fails to evoke lust or desire. beauty reminds us of what it is like to be alive, what is it like to feel excitement, admiration, grace and tranquility.
Love: relieves the aches of the heart. as a child, he was wronged, washed around the waves of live. battered, abused humiliated. naturally, he wants safety, security (financially and internally) and retribution for the wrongs he has been dealt. early on, he resolves that we will do whatever it takes to get ahead in the world, to seize the reigns of power and become master and commander of his own destiny. as he becomes stronger and stronger, the fuel of motivation burns brighter and brighter, but eventually, like any fire, the fire dies out when it's fuel is exhausted. this is what hate does to the human psyche. it is a potent source of fuel for awhile, but it will eventually exhaust leaving the individual drained and left to face the internal discord he had tried to hard to run via hedonism and acquisition. granted, hedonism, acquisition and satisfying of one's ego are all good things, but they will never fulfill you completely. love is a reconnection with the heart. a phenomenon that occurs when one remembers back to what one was truly fighting for in the first place. love heals the wounds of the soul and allows the user to finally experience the relief and internal peace they have been seeking. simultaneously, it fills the soul with renewed passion, value and an unwavering resolve, powered by a fuel that works with the body, not against it.

2. What are your most important values?
in no particular order
1) integrity/class
2) freedom/independence
3) power
4) wisdom
5) courage (like if you got the Zelda reference :laughing: )
6) passion/desire
7) sensuality/intimacy/grace
8) excess
9) will
10) discipline

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I am deist. I don't believe that God intervenes in the world and works miracles based on people's prayers or sinful deeds; however, I think that there is magic and divinity within all of the universe. this magic can be felt from plants, animals, even rocks; however the most important divinity is that which lies within you. one's purpose in life is to cultivate this divinity, to nurture and grow it into a formidable fountain cascading one's divinity upon the world. the ideal is individuation from the world followed by reunion, no longer as merely a piece of it, but a comrade to it, able to stand your own, yet interdependent in your dealings with it.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
hahaha! war is nothing but a politically proposed business plan between politicians and arms dealers aiming to make a quick buck (I'll spare you the rant on decriminalization of firearms and need to small government). war is, has been and always will be, all about power, whether that power is money, land, a beautiful woman(women) or simply to satisfy a rulers ego. brazen young men, eager to prove themselves and feeling invincible in their youth, are manipulated into being the employees in such a business plan. however, the rules of this business plan are different. this is a business plan that does not distinguish between materials and employees, throwing both away at the blink of an eye just to satisfy the desires and agendas of a few individuals who probably do not even care about them or their country/cause.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
- acquiring more for myself: my main goal is to life the most enjoyable, fulfilling and bountiful life that I can. if you're not experiencing a rush of pleasure, what's the point of doing anything?
- relationship drama! my life is deficient of love to an extent that eats away at me, so talking about intense romantic experiences brings me some solace.
- personality typology: I love thinking about how people tick
- human evolution: something about the concept of something part animal, part human fascinates me
- fashion: the dating world is competitive, especially in my case. gotta do whatever I can to increase my market value. sex appeal to others aside, I want to look good for myself. I few myself as beautiful, bold, vibrant and virile on the inside, so why not express that externally with my wardrobe?
- tea: I love the way it makes me feel, how it helps me relax and the way it acts as a catalyst fueling my thoughts and wild imagination. it helps me to calm myself and recenter in my body and puts me in a trance-like state more powerful than any amount of alcohol could induce.
- other cultures and regions: the world is my oyster to be explored and enjoyed, and this includes as many cultures and regions as I can interact with

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
yes and yes! I am a vain diva bitch and the prospect of growing old terrifies me! :crying: I want to do everything I can to take care of my skin, look extravagant and preserve my sex appeal as long as possible.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
fuck that, I'll hire a maid or get a slave to take care of such inconveniences.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome
- The Mask of Zorro
- Kill Bill
- Pulp Fiction
- Django Unchained
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- Gone With the Wind
- James Bond
- Rurouni Kenshin
- Code Geass
- Black Butler
- Lord of the Rings

9. What has made you cry?
a scene from an anime called Black Butler. a 14 year old boy was laying under a tree dying from severe wounds. during his life, he was rather sadistic and sexually crazed as the result of abuse during his early childhood, but deep down, all he wanted was for someone to love him. as he lay dying, he looked up at the sky, confused and with a look in his eyes that said "this is it? I'm going to die before I ever experienced real love?" I cried for several minutes, realizing that, deep down, I felt exactly the same and resolved that, no matter what kind of pain, hardships or discrimination lay ahead of me, I was going to find love and I will NOT die feeling unfulfilled and lonely. the thought of someone dying without ever experiencing the warmth of a sexual partner...it's unbearable :crying:

What has made you smile? Why?
- nature. I don't know how to explain it, but the vibe it gives off is unmistakable
- pulling off a grand scheme (in the form of a cocky grin)
- looking at an attractive guy (my natural tendency is to stare in a lustful, choleric, Rhett Butler-esque fashion, but this would obviously make people uncomfortable, so I restrain myself)
- the taste of a good meal
- anything I find funny

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
at my worst: I feel that it's me against the world. there is only what I want, how to get it and anything standing in my way that must be vanquished!
at my best: I don't "belong" anywhere in the world. I am a force that stands alone as it's own entity; however, I view the world as a place full of good people. weak people, spineless, cowardly people, easily manipulated people, but people who are naturally good if they take the time to look inside and see where their real motivations lay. however, that shouldn't suggest that I like them. most people are low class, mind washed peasants who inconvenience me with their vulgar habits and impoverished aspirations. I'm looking for those few special people with whom I can share real intimacy with. frankly, no one else really matters

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
- my ego is fucking huge. this is not a bad thing as long as I keep it in check, but I don't always do this. when it gets out of hand, my ego makes me arrogant in the form of laziness. "ha! this will be easier than taking candy from a baby! it will simply take care of itself without much work on my part".....right.
- similarly, I'm lazier than a hibernating bear. my natural tendency is to do nothing but dream up grandiose plans, drink tea, pamper myself like a rich old woman and have passionate sex (seriously though, what else is there? :laughing: )
- I can be stubborn as a mule when my values are crossed.
- loud and obnoxious.
- when I was younger, I said some of the stupidest, most awkward shit possible. I get zany ideas that fly all over the place and feel like I HAVE to tell people. experience has taught me to control my tongue, but it's still something I have to make a conscious effort to control, cuz my mouth has a mind of it's own (though...at other times, this can be a source of great pleasure :wink: )

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
- I love myself. you can take away my money, my home, my clothes, you can even throw me in a concentration camp, but you will NEVER take away the unconditional love I have for myself.
- I don't mince words. if you can't take the dildo of an inconvenient truth being shoved up your ass, don't ask.
- my convictions fuel me inexorably. a fire seethes within me that cannot be doused by the entirety of the worlds oceans.
- I'm sexy :wink:
- I am strong an resilient. no earthly blade can cleave the Sword of the Divine Flame
- I look out for my friends. they are like gold to me.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
- college study habits
- planning
- following a routine
- applying for jobs
- fashion (I wanna look sexy damn it! :frustrating: )

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
yes, it primarily occurs when I am confused and don't know what to do next. I typically avoid the problem and sink into a kind of narcotizing hedonism to numb my mind and help me escape into one of my many rich inner worlds

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people?
like:
- adventurousness
- playfulness
- sense of humor
- affection
- respect
- integrity
- courage
- grace
- magnanimity

dislike:
- spinelessness
- projection
- feeble ambitions
- boring
- bullying
- anyone who attempts to control me

What types do you get along with?
I get along with people who
- respect me
- allow me to show my gooey, warm, affectionate side.
- share my perverted sense of humor :cool:
- are fast talking and love to party! dull people kill the boner of my excitement
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
- sex and sexual intimacy are beautiful experiences that are necessary for one to experience a truly fulfilled existence. the fact that sex is so often mocked, ridiculed, discouraged, demonized and even criminalized in societies around the world makes me want to vomit!
- for me, ideal sex is soft, intimate and tender with moments of increased intensity and vivacity. it's important for me to make sure I please my partner and I'm willing to do things for him that might not necessarily turn me on. surprisingly, apart from some degree of voyeurism (which can easily be facilitated by spying on my partner showering before we have sex) I don't have a lot of sexual desires out of the norm. I'm willing to do a lot for my partner as long as it isn't painful or exceedingly unsanitary (no fecal play, sorry). as long as I get to cuddle passionately, kiss his cheeks, caress his body and suck the hell out of his penis, I'm good to go :cool:

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
- does he have solid values and integrity?
- does he have all the skills he needs to survive once he's old enough to be out on his own?
- does he have friends? does know how to communicate? he is lonely?
- does he feel like I love him unconditionally and will always be here to give him emotional support?

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I get a visceral response in my stomach and try to avoid debating it because I know I get too consumed by frustration and not be able to think clearly unless I take several steps and consciously detach

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
- I don't think about society much until it affects me, then I bitch about all the inconveniences it places on me and how ineffective it is :laughing:
- as I said before, I see people as generally well intentioned, but weak, spineless and lacking solid convictions from which to draw strength. I consider myself superior to most people for this reason
- that said, I don't think much about people to begin with, neither loving nor hating them. guess I take a "hate the sin, not the sinner" approach. however, I can judge the shit out of people when I'm extremely pissed
- a prevalent social problem is that of big government. the government cannot create anything, it is only institutionalized coercion. coercion with nothing more than the power to redistribute, with no incentive to do so in an effective or just manner. as long as you aren't hurting anyone or infringing upon their rights, you have the right to do whatever the hell you want! freedom must be taken, not asked for.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
- do they respect me? (I have little patience for cutting, interpersonal slights made at my expense for the amusement of others)
- do we have topics of mutual interest?
- do we have any kind of interpersonal chemistry? (though this can develop over time)
- when I'm just being myself, how do they respond? I never go out of my way to make someone like me. that would be supplicating to a point which my pride will not allow.
- do they try to control me? NO ONE controls me and gets away with it. if you try, I will simply laugh at you and brush you away as a cat does a mouse he is not in the mood to play with; however, if you succeed, I will cut you out of my life. if you still persist, I will destroy you.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
I'm usually pretty friendly, though sometimes I have to try hard not to overwhelm them. I can start a conversation with almost anyone and I'm usually good at making people laugh.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll get to this when I have the time.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
After reading this I think I've had enough of 7 narcissism and 3 vanity for a lifetime. Anyway, as a whole, I vaguely see ESFp being a likely contender for you. I don't see the Ti-Fe that would put you in beta and I think Se-Ni is pretty obvious. You don't strike me as a merry type and your F rants don't strike me as Fe rants but are definitely Fi rants. The lists you keep creating are very Te-driven and overall there have been a few tendencies in what you wrote that indicates you favor efficiency far more than a positive emotional atmosphere.

Beauty and Love are the Healing Winds of Salvation
Beauty: relieves the aches of the senses. so much of the world is drab, passionless and fails to evoke lust or desire. beauty reminds us of what it is like to be alive, what is it like to feel excitement, admiration, grace and tranquility.
Love: relieves the aches of the heart. as a child, he was wronged, washed around the waves of live. battered, abused humiliated. naturally, he wants safety, security (financially and internally) and retribution for the wrongs he has been dealt. early on, he resolves that we will do whatever it takes to get ahead in the world, to seize the reigns of power and become master and commander of his own destiny. as he becomes stronger and stronger, the fuel of motivation burns brighter and brighter, but eventually, like any fire, the fire dies out when it's fuel is exhausted. this is what hate does to the human psyche. it is a potent source of fuel for awhile, but it will eventually exhaust leaving the individual drained and left to face the internal discord he had tried to hard to run via hedonism and acquisition. granted, hedonism, acquisition and satisfying of one's ego are all good things, but they will never fulfill you completely. love is a reconnection with the heart. a phenomenon that occurs when one remembers back to what one was truly fighting for in the first place. love heals the wounds of the soul and allows the user to finally experience the relief and internal peace they have been seeking. simultaneously, it fills the soul with renewed passion, value and an unwavering resolve, powered by a fuel that works with the body, not against it.

This answer can be a bit misleading, thinking that you are writing about Ni-Fe values and thus writing about people as a collective group but then it's important to note that that you are in fact writing about yourself in third person. These values you're expressing aren't Fe values, they're Fi values and you're retelling about your own personal suffering which is done through the lens of Fi, not Fe. It's all about how you feel, not how others feel. Written differently, I could have seen this as a script for Naruto's character in Naruto, another strong ESFp contender.
in no particular order
1) integrity/class
2) freedom/independence
3) power
4) wisdom
5) courage (like if you got the Zelda reference :laughing: )
6) passion/desire
7) sensuality/intimacy/grace
8) excess
9) will
10) discipline

Nothing specific to say here but the 7 really shows.
I am deist. I don't believe that God intervenes in the world and works miracles based on people's prayers or sinful deeds; however, I think that there is magic and divinity within all of the universe. this magic can be felt from plants, animals, even rocks; however the most important divinity is that which lies within you. one's purpose in life is to cultivate this divinity, to nurture and grow it into a formidable fountain cascading one's divinity upon the world. the ideal is individuation from the world followed by reunion, no longer as merely a piece of it, but a comrade to it, able to stand your own, yet interdependent in your dealings with it.

This answer is also easy to first mistake for Ni-Fe I think, but actually, it's a pretty good example of Lenore Thomson's description of Fi as a philosophical perspective. Since I'm of the belief that socionics' functions reflect that of Jung's and Lenore Thomson's are one of the authors who have translated Jung's writings the best, I thus fail to see if this is indicative of Lenore Thomson's description of Fi, then it must be indicative of Jung's description of Fi which thus also indicates socionics' description of Fi.
hahaha! war is nothing but a politically proposed business plan between politicians and arms dealers aiming to make a quick buck (I'll spare you the rant on decriminalization of firearms and need to small government). war is, has been and always will be, all about power, whether that power is money, land, a beautiful woman(women) or simply to satisfy a rulers ego. brazen young men, eager to prove themselves and feeling invincible in their youth, are manipulated into being the employees in such a business plan. however, the rules of this business plan are different. this is a business plan that does not distinguish between materials and employees, throwing both away at the blink of an eye just to satisfy the desires and agendas of a few individuals who probably do not even care about them or their country/cause.

I feel this is more Fi-Te driven, especially Te. You're talking about war as an impersonal system of power rather than say, the suffering war causes on the people. I can imagine an Fe response, especially in a dominant Fe type, being more akin to "War is the summation of the suffering of people" or some sort. There's underlying Fi in your logic here also because you think war is the result of power. Especially tihs portion is pretty Fi:
this is a business plan that does not distinguish between materials and employees, throwing both away at the blink of an eye just to satisfy the desires and agendas of a few individuals who probably do not even care about them or their country/cause.
- acquiring more for myself: my main goal is to life the most enjoyable, fulfilling and bountiful life that I can. if you're not experiencing a rush of pleasure, what's the point of doing anything?
I wanted to pick out this sentence here, especially the last part, because it's very Fi-Te delivered. It's about your wants and your desires.
- relationship drama! my life is deficient of love to an extent that eats away at me, so talking about intense romantic experiences brings me some solace.
- personality typology: I love thinking about how people tick
- human evolution: something about the concept of something part animal, part human fascinates me
This one is also interesting, and it's kind of phrased in an Ni-Te manner. You're not describing Fe traits/characteristics but Te. You're referencing to an external logical system here.
- fashion: the dating world is competitive, especially in my case. gotta do whatever I can to increase my market value. sex appeal to others aside, I want to look good for myself. I few myself as beautiful, bold, vibrant and virile on the inside, so why not express that externally with my wardrobe?
More Ni-Te. Planning, thinking ahead but most importantly, this reveals a focus on efficiency. How can I come up with the most efficient plan to be the top of my game?
- tea: I love the way it makes me feel, how it helps me relax and the way it acts as a catalyst fueling my thoughts and wild imagination. it helps me to calm myself and recenter in my body and puts me in a trance-like state more powerful than any amount of alcohol could induce.

Hm, seems like what you're describing is Ni here and how you seek Ni in life. I don't like going off stereotype type descriptions, but you do sound like a pretty stereotype ESFp, heh. ESFps are the hedonists out of the socionics types.
- other cultures and regions: the world is my oyster to be explored and enjoyed, and this includes as many cultures and regions as I can interact with
yes and yes! I am a vain diva bitch and the prospect of growing old terrifies me! :crying: I want to do everything I can to take care of my skin, look extravagant and preserve my sex appeal as long as possible.

Seems vaguely reminiscient of more Ni seek with Te. By this I mean that you seem to express a need for long-term planning and sustenance. The Ni dominant offers this because they can appear rather timeless since they are capable of seeing both the future and the past at the same time, and they will see what will happen into the future. With Te, they see long term structures and plans. This calms down the ESxp who has difficulties seeing the consequences beyond his immediate choices.
fuck that, I'll hire a maid or get a slave to take care of such inconveniences.

Very Fi-Te delivered. Also, the fact you call it inconveniences is interesting because it alludes to an Ni-Te mindset. Chores are in your way of your plans with focus on efficiency which means reducing your time and energy spent on things that are irrelevant when it comes to achieving that goal.

-The Mask of Zorro
- Kill Bill
- Pulp Fiction
- Django Unchained
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- Gone With the Wind
- James Bond
- Rurouni Kenshin
- Code Geass
- Black Butler
- Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings really stand out from this list, perhaps with Rourini Kenshin. The others have pretty strong 7-8 themes at some level or another.
a scene from an anime called Black Butler. a 14 year old boy was laying under a tree dying from severe wounds. during his life, he was rather sadistic and sexually crazed as the result of abuse during his early childhood, but deep down, all he wanted was for someone to love him. as he lay dying, he looked up at the sky, confused and with a look in his eyes that said "this is it? I'm going to die before I ever experienced real love?" I cried for several minutes, realizing that, deep down, I felt exactly the same and resolved that, no matter what kind of pain, hardships or discrimination lay ahead of me, I was going to find love and I will NOT die feeling unfulfilled and lonely. the thought of someone dying without ever experiencing the warmth of a sexual partner...it's unbearable :crying:

Heh, Fi.
- nature. I don't know how to explain it, but the vibe it gives off is unmistakable
- pulling off a grand scheme (in the form of a cocky grin)
- looking at an attractive guy (my natural tendency is to stare in a lustful, choleric, Rhett Butler-esque fashion, but this would obviously make people uncomfortable, so I restrain myself)
- the taste of a good meal
- anything I find funny

You like making lists like these and it strikes me as Te-esque. It's about conveying as much information in the most efficient manner. The problem is that what you are conveying lacks Pi depth which is why I opine ESFp again.
at my worst: I feel that it's me against the world. there is only what I want, how to get it and anything standing in my way that must be vanquished!
at my best: I don't "belong" anywhere in the world. I am a force that stands alone as it's own entity; however, I view the world as a place full of good people. weak people, spineless, cowardly people, easily manipulated people, but people who are naturally good if they take the time to look inside and see where their real motivations lay. however, that shouldn't suggest that I like them. most people are low class, mind washed peasants who inconvenience me with their vulgar habits and impoverished aspirations. I'm looking for those few special people with whom I can share real intimacy with. frankly, no one else really matters
The connection to 1 is interesting because it appears here, and it's a very Fi-esque rant you're having.
- my ego is fucking huge. this is not a bad thing as long as I keep it in check, but I don't always do this. when it gets out of hand, my ego makes me arrogant in the form of laziness. "ha! this will be easier than taking candy from a baby! it will simply take care of itself without much work on my part".....right.
I get Ni seek from this. Again, it seems you need help seeing the long-term consequences of your actions. There's Fi with superego complaint here.
- similarly, I'm lazier than a hibernating bear. my natural tendency is to do nothing but dream up grandiose plans, drink tea, pamper myself like a rich old woman and have passionate sex (seriously though, what else is there? :laughing: )
- I can be stubborn as a mule when my values are crossed.
Yeah, Fi-Te.
- loud and obnoxious.
- when I was younger, I said some of the stupidest, most awkward shit possible. I get zany ideas that fly all over the place and feel like I HAVE to tell people. experience has taught me to control my tongue, but it's still something I have to make a conscious effort to control, cuz my mouth has a mind of it's own (though...at other times, this can be a source of great pleasure :wink: )

I get more Ni seek from this perhaps.
- I love myself. you can take away my money, my home, my clothes, you can even throw me in a concentration camp, but you will NEVER take away the unconditional love I have for myself.
lol
- I don't mince words. if you can't take the dildo of an inconvenient truth being shoved up your ass, don't ask.
This is delivered in such an Fi-Te manner, heh. Fi-Te has a sharpness to it than Ti-Fe lacks. Ti-Fe is smoother. I don't sense Ti-Fe smoothness from you, and you have yet to write something that seems to really be a strong indication of Fe logic.
- my convictions fuel me inexorably. a fire seethes within me that cannot be doused by the entirety of the worlds oceans.
- I'm sexy :wink:
- I am strong an resilient. no earthly blade can cleave the Sword of the Divine Flame
- I look out for my friends. they are like gold to me.
This one seems indicative of gamma values. Not because I'm saying betas don't care about their friends, but gammas being Fi-Te valuing view groups and people differently to betas.
- college study habits
- planning
- following a routine
- applying for jobs
- fashion (I wanna look sexy damn it! :frustrating: )

Yeah, what I got from this was a desire to improve your Ni-Te. You desire the routine and structure from Te and the long-term planning from Ni.
yes, it primarily occurs when I am confused and don't know what to do next. I typically avoid the problem and sink into a kind of narcotizing hedonism to numb my mind and help me escape into one of my many rich inner worlds

It's interesting to see the other end of how the connection to 5 appears in other types.
like:
- adventurousness
- playfulness
- sense of humor
- affection
- respect
- integrity
- courage
- grace
- magnanimity

dislike:
- spinelessness
- projection
- feeble ambitions
- boring
- bullying
- anyone who attempts to control me

Yeah, I've told you what I think about your propensity about writing lists. The dislike values seem to be rather Fi-driven in how it's delivered.
I get along with people who
- respect me
- allow me to show my gooey, warm, affectionate side.
- share my perverted sense of humor :cool:
- are fast talking and love to party! dull people kill the boner of my excitement

This sounds so stereotypically ESFp.
- sex and sexual intimacy are beautiful experiences that are necessary for one to experience a truly fulfilled existence. the fact that sex is so often mocked, ridiculed, discouraged, demonized and even criminalized in societies around the world makes me want to vomit!
Fi value.
- for me, ideal sex is soft, intimate and tender with moments of increased intensity and vivacity. it's important for me to make sure I please my partner and I'm willing to do things for him that might not necessarily turn me on. surprisingly, apart from some degree of voyeurism (which can easily be facilitated by spying on my partner showering before we have sex) I don't have a lot of sexual desires out of the norm. I'm willing to do a lot for my partner as long as it isn't painful or exceedingly unsanitary (no fecal play, sorry). as long as I get to cuddle passionately, kiss his cheeks, caress his body and suck the hell out of his penis, I'm good to go :cool:

This sounds so... Fi. lol. With intuition.
- does he have solid values and integrity?
- does he have all the skills he needs to survive once he's old enough to be out on his own?
- does he have friends? does know how to communicate? he is lonely?
- does he feel like I love him unconditionally and will always be here to give him emotional support?

Another Te list. You seem to list Te traits too.
I get a visceral response in my stomach and try to avoid debating it because I know I get too consumed by frustration and not be able to think clearly unless I take several steps and consciously detach
Yeah, sounds like 5 appearing again. It's interesting you describe it as "visceral response in my stomach", and I personally call it a gut reaction because it is what it is to me. A sense in the gut of something being terribly, terribly wrong. That's pretty Fi too.
- I don't think about society much until it affects me, then I bitch about all the inconveniences it places on me and how ineffective it is :laughing:
You don't see society as a social structure with people in it, you see it as a logical system. Very Te, as revealed by the word choice "ineffective".
- as I said before, I see people as generally well intentioned, but weak, spineless and lacking solid convictions from which to draw strength. I consider myself superior to most people for this reason
- that said, I don't think much about people to begin with, neither loving nor hating them. guess I take a "hate the sin, not the sinner" approach. however, I can judge the shit out of people when I'm extremely pissed
Yeah, seems Fi-driven to me.
- a prevalent social problem is that of big government. the government cannot create anything, it is only institutionalized coercion. coercion with nothing more than the power to redistribute, with no incentive to do so in an effective or just manner. as long as you aren't hurting anyone or infringing upon their rights, you have the right to do whatever the hell you want! freedom must be taken, not asked for.
Wow, the Fi rant.
- do they respect me? (I have little patience for cutting, interpersonal slights made at my expense for the amusement of others)
- do we have topics of mutual interest?
- do we have any kind of interpersonal chemistry? (though this can develop over time)
- when I'm just being myself, how do they respond? I never go out of my way to make someone like me. that would be supplicating to a point which my pride will not allow.
- do they try to control me? NO ONE controls me and gets away with it. if you try, I will simply laugh at you and brush you away as a cat does a mouse he is not in the mood to play with; however, if you succeed, I will cut you out of my life. if you still persist, I will destroy you.

So Fi-Te the part in bold.
I'm usually pretty friendly, though sometimes I have to try hard not to overwhelm them. I can start a conversation with almost anyone and I'm usually good at making people laugh.

Doesn't say anything in particular although it could perhaps point towards extroversion.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=16405]LeaT[/MENTION]
thank you for your thoughts :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFj?

Aren't they a Beta/Merry/Aristocratic? That's the vibe I'm getting. But I'll read closer later, that's just a first glance at overall responses.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFj?

Aren't they a Beta/Merry/Aristocratic? That's the vibe I'm getting. But I'll read closer later, that's just a first glance at overall responses.

Now I have my work cut out for me!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's interesting how ESFp and ENFj often seem to be confused for each other. I've seen it happen with others too, not just [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] I didn't read every word of [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] post- just skimmed bits and parts of it. I see elements of both ESFp and ENFj in there. It is clear he belongs in an Se/Ni valuing quadra.

The one thing that makes me question ESFp is how he said he seeks help with dressing sexy. I would think ESFp would be more inclined to just know and less likely to seek help. While ENFj has weak but valued Se and might seek more help here.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's interesting how ESFp and ENFj often seem to be confused for each other. I've seen it happen with others too, not just [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] I didn't read every word of [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] post- just skimmed bits and parts of it. I see elements of both ESFp and ENFj in there. It is clear he belongs in an Se/Ni valuing quadra.

The one thing that makes me question ESFp is how he said he seeks help with dressing sexy. I would think ESFp would be more inclined to just know and less likely to seek help. While ENFj has weak but valued Se and might seek more help here.

Yeah weirdly enough people seem to either type me as ESFp or ENFj in socionics, on-line.

I'm definitely Gamma though.
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] seems more aristocratic to me. That's why he's Lord of the Flies. I mean, Lord Elfboy.

On the other hand, I've always felt like there was something about him that I relate to.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
just wanted to throw in you seem a lot more Socionics Se than either MBTI Ne or Se

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah weirdly enough people seem to either type me as ESFp or ENFj in socionics, on-line.
I'm definitely Gamma though.
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] seems more aristocratic to me. That's why he's Lord of the Flies. I mean, Lord Elfboy.
On the other hand, I've always felt like there was something about him that I relate to.

in some ways you seem Gamma, but the way you interact with people seems a lot more Beta.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

LOL, why would this be indicative of Fe valuing? Did you read the reasons behind why he wishes to dress sexy? Fi values, not Fe. He wants to be sexy because it's what he desires, not necessarily what the group desires or because someone else desires it that would be indicative of Fe reasoning. His feelings are self-centered, it's always about how he thinks or feels, never about how others think or feel.

Also, aristocracy/democracy don't have anything to do with an inflated ego (now granted, my ego can also be quite inflated but I equally blame that connection to 7). Rather, it's a specific view based on how you define and describe people. Do you do it based on groups/community or based on individual traits? I'm aristocratic and how it plays out with me is that I'm far more likely to refer to [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] as someone who likes anime than him being narcissist. I'm also far more likely to refer it as 7 narcissism than just stating that he's narcissist in a general sense. Do you understand the difference? We went over this in one of the other socionics threads.

I'm referring him back to groups in some sense rather than seeing him as his own individual. He has traits he shares with others in some way or another and I define him this way rather than defining him unrelated to these categories.

Flatlander

Fair and Square
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]

Might as well throw in my opinion for kicks; I utterly agree with the assessment of SEE. I thought ESI possible because of how much Fi there is (there is a crapton), but overall I think what's happening is that your 7-style extraversion encourages this use of your creative function.

Se as base, assertive/aggressive nature...Fi as creative, so much personal evaluation everywhere. Fits.

I'll try to explain it to you more if you need it. From what I've seen, it seems like at least explanation of Fe vs. Fi is needed, in more depth than simply how they appear. Also perhaps an idea of what Se and Fi look like together, and how it compares against those descriptions of Fe, which you seem to be a perfect model to illustrate with.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
in some ways you seem Gamma, but the way you interact with people seems a lot more Beta.

Then you're calling me an INFp (INFJ) because I don't go around interacting that way IRL the way an ENFj would.

My writing is a great source of theatrical drama for people on the Internet.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Here's the humorous description of SEE:

Napoleon (Nap, Napka, SEE, ESFp)

Absolutely uncontrollable giant creatures of dim-witted punching force. Constantly trying to prove to everyone else that they are cooler, smarter, have larger salaries, and that, all in all, their member is longer and thicker.

In virtual space, this type is represented mainly by the female sex. Part of this effect is due to the fact that Napoleon men almost always type themselves into Zhukovs (SLEs).

Part of socionic community (in which one may occasionally find their duals - Balzacs) treats them with admiration for their ability to get out and pull anyone else out of any crappy situation, and for their absolutely unwavering and constant optimism and readiness to act.

The rest they manage to provoke with their self-aggrandizing stupidity, inescapable desire to make themselves a cog in each barrel without vaseline, impositions on everyone of their exclusive knowledge of life, and never fading demonstrations of own superiority.

The forums Napoleons in equal proportions belaud their duals Balzacs and ask advice on how to deal with their horridness. And when opportunity presents itself, they will gladly attempt to demonstrate their sharp wit and their deep knowledge of life.

Oh noooo it's my forum presence.....LOLLERSKATES.

It does sound kind of like you, too, Elfboy.

I'm very much a Gamma, though. I identify most with Gamma quadra, though Beta second.

I've repeatedly looked at definitions of Gamma and said "um...yep."

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Here's ENFj. You can see the similarities even in the humorous descriptions, but...

Hamlet (Ham, Hamka, EIE, ENFj)

Always ready for an emotional discharge and a barrage of shocking behaviors and expressions. Dress up in an incredible combination of colors and styles of clothing, some things look as if they were found in garbage and washed. However, in any of their appearances there is always present, albeit hidden, and understandable only to the Hamlet - Meaning. Contrary to popular stereotype, they work everywhere and anywhere but the theater.

The virtual space is inhabited by many Hamlets of both sexes, but they are typed as Hamlets very rarely. Remember - any type upon verification can be revealed to be a Hamlet. Furthermore, in presentation of this type Hamlets are so convincing, that it is difficult to understand who is who. The easiest way to recognize a Hamlet is by frequency with which he re-types himself. If a person is today Huxley tomorrow Dreiser, and the day after Zhukov, and if every time there are people who honestly believe in it, and, almost foaming at the mouth, try to prove the correctness of the latest typing - with 99% confidence we can say - before you is Hamlet. However, sometimes Hamlets choose their favorite type, and keep holding on to it with all their arms and legs. These Hamlets can be revealed only over time, with close personal interaction.

And if someone types himself into Hamlet, then, with 99% probability it can be said that this is a real Hamlet, just a resigned one, imbued with his or her own fate. For in socionics community this type is considered to be (and, in my opinion, quite unjustly) the very apex of socionics fall, and nobody, except resigned Hamlets, could be dragged or lured into it.

Some of the socionic community, mainly consisting of their duals, Maxims, admire Hamlets for their incredibly beautiful, like a moon at a cemetery, dark, tragic pose of life, and for their ability to richly and with feeling re-tell the most prosaic events, such as - a trip for booze to the nearest store or arrival of package in mail, that the entire spectrum of emotions, from subtly allaying hopefulness to "please-stop-this-is-frightening", is readily available to the listener. As well as guaranteed non-interference in another's inner world, as Hamlets are so thoroughly and consistently taken by themselves and preoccupied by their own experiences, that no energy remains for them to try to delve into the soulful matters of others.

Hamlets are not liked in socionics community for their cowardly rudeness, for their intrigues and scandalous nature, for their thoroughly ingrained habit to achieve what they want either through hysterics or through depicting themselves as dying swans, and then again with hysterics, and also that all their minute problems they inflate to catastrophes of universal proportions, and find in these disasters the cause for their endless pathos of suffering. Finally, Hamlets are categorically unable to take responsibility for anything happening in their lives onto their shoulders, there is always someone else to blame for everything. And, believe me, accusations and demonstrations in the manner of: "Look what you did to me and my life!" will be enough to last the perpetrator his whole existence.

On forums, Hamlets are usually interested in typing. Once typed, they try to maximize their correspondence to the supposed type. Those rare Hamlets who have already been typed into Hamlet, either with maniacal persistence move mass values of Beta quadra (quadra to which they belong), or with tragedy in every letter describe and discuss all their sorrows and troubles, such that after reading it for a long time the rasping sound of strained nerves will ring in your ears.

Young male Hamlets often try to "glue" girls by their ability to feel deeply and strongly, and by their weary contemptuous views of this bitter hateful world. And in that, as a rule, they succeed.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I still think Napoleon sounds much more like [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] than Hamlet. Hamlet sounds more like a 4-tragedy type.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

[MENTION=16405]Kamishi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17911]Maybe[/MENTION]

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Watching a 22 minute video will try my iron will and break it asunder: it will be hard to watch.
Elfboy says to get what you want.
Elfboy a desit!? The Grand Architect is an evil Mastermind that wants us all to suffer while he laughs maniacally: that's deism.
Both The Great One and Elfboy love money, the Great One said so on phone, and elfboy in video.
It's way too self-preservation security: free yourself from this temporary pleasure and focus on infinity!
This video is actually pretty philosophical... unexpected.
Elfboy's gay right!? That could open doors for me! (don't take this seriously)
I'm knocking down that door again!
strong willpower
beware of lustful predators
5 minutes remaining
Children are blessings to the planet; they are the fires of the new dawn!
People think they deserve things way too much and don't use their determination to climb the mountain and stretch out into the horizon.
Respect is for dogs!
This world is hell; we will transform it into Heaven!

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

[MENTION=16405]Kamishi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17911]Maybe[/MENTION]

I'll watch it at home, later. I'm at work so I'm kinda busy and I won't have the time to write a detailed analysis at home because well, I'm so busy! However, I'll be open to discussing your type via Skype chat ^.^