Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Yeah weirdly enough people seem to either type me as ESFp or ENFj in socionics, on-line.
    I'm definitely Gamma though.
    @Elfboy seems more aristocratic to me. That's why he's Lord of the Flies. I mean, Lord Elfboy.
    On the other hand, I've always felt like there was something about him that I relate to.
    in some ways you seem Gamma, but the way you interact with people seems a lot more Beta.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    The one thing that makes me question ESFp is how he said he seeks help with dressing sexy. I would think ESFp would be more inclined to just know and less likely to seek help. While ENFj has weak but valued Se and might seek more help here.
    LOL, why would this be indicative of Fe valuing? Did you read the reasons behind why he wishes to dress sexy? Fi values, not Fe. He wants to be sexy because it's what he desires, not necessarily what the group desires or because someone else desires it that would be indicative of Fe reasoning. His feelings are self-centered, it's always about how he thinks or feels, never about how others think or feel.

Also, aristocracy/democracy don't have anything to do with an inflated ego (now granted, my ego can also be quite inflated but I equally blame that connection to 7). Rather, it's a specific view based on how you define and describe people. Do you do it based on groups/community or based on individual traits? I'm aristocratic and how it plays out with me is that I'm far more likely to refer to @Elfboy as someone who likes anime than him being narcissist. I'm also far more likely to refer it as 7 narcissism than just stating that he's narcissist in a general sense. Do you understand the difference? We went over this in one of the other socionics threads.

I'm referring him back to groups in some sense rather than seeing him as his own individual. He has traits he shares with others in some way or another and I define him this way rather than defining him unrelated to these categories.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    582 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

@Elfboy

Might as well throw in my opinion for kicks; I utterly agree with the assessment of SEE. I thought ESI possible because of how much Fi there is (there is a crapton), but overall I think what's happening is that your 7-style extraversion encourages this use of your creative function.

Se as base, assertive/aggressive nature...Fi as creative, so much personal evaluation everywhere. Fits.

I'll try to explain it to you more if you need it. From what I've seen, it seems like at least explanation of Fe vs. Fi is needed, in more depth than simply how they appear. Also perhaps an idea of what Se and Fi look like together, and how it compares against those descriptions of Fe, which you seem to be a perfect model to illustrate with.
    Thinking must serve the thinker.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    in some ways you seem Gamma, but the way you interact with people seems a lot more Beta.
    Then you're calling me an INFp (INFJ) because I don't go around interacting that way IRL the way an ENFj would.

My writing is a great source of theatrical drama for people on the Internet.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Here's the humorous description of SEE:

Napoleon (Nap, Napka, SEE, ESFp)

Absolutely uncontrollable giant creatures of dim-witted punching force. Constantly trying to prove to everyone else that they are cooler, smarter, have larger salaries, and that, all in all, their member is longer and thicker.

In virtual space, this type is represented mainly by the female sex. Part of this effect is due to the fact that Napoleon men almost always type themselves into Zhukovs (SLEs).

Part of socionic community (in which one may occasionally find their duals - Balzacs) treats them with admiration for their ability to get out and pull anyone else out of any crappy situation, and for their absolutely unwavering and constant optimism and readiness to act.

The rest they manage to provoke with their self-aggrandizing stupidity, inescapable desire to make themselves a cog in each barrel without vaseline, impositions on everyone of their exclusive knowledge of life, and never fading demonstrations of own superiority.

The forums Napoleons in equal proportions belaud their duals Balzacs and ask advice on how to deal with their horridness. And when opportunity presents itself, they will gladly attempt to demonstrate their sharp wit and their deep knowledge of life.
    Oh noooo it's my forum presence.....LOLLERSKATES.

It does sound kind of like you, too, Elfboy.

I'm very much a Gamma, though. I identify most with Gamma quadra, though Beta second.

I've repeatedly looked at definitions of Gamma and said "um...yep."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Here's ENFj. You can see the similarities even in the humorous descriptions, but...

Hamlet (Ham, Hamka, EIE, ENFj)

Always ready for an emotional discharge and a barrage of shocking behaviors and expressions. Dress up in an incredible combination of colors and styles of clothing, some things look as if they were found in garbage and washed. However, in any of their appearances there is always present, albeit hidden, and understandable only to the Hamlet - Meaning. Contrary to popular stereotype, they work everywhere and anywhere but the theater.

The virtual space is inhabited by many Hamlets of both sexes, but they are typed as Hamlets very rarely. Remember - any type upon verification can be revealed to be a Hamlet. Furthermore, in presentation of this type Hamlets are so convincing, that it is difficult to understand who is who. The easiest way to recognize a Hamlet is by frequency with which he re-types himself. If a person is today Huxley tomorrow Dreiser, and the day after Zhukov, and if every time there are people who honestly believe in it, and, almost foaming at the mouth, try to prove the correctness of the latest typing - with 99% confidence we can say - before you is Hamlet. However, sometimes Hamlets choose their favorite type, and keep holding on to it with all their arms and legs. These Hamlets can be revealed only over time, with close personal interaction.

And if someone types himself into Hamlet, then, with 99% probability it can be said that this is a real Hamlet, just a resigned one, imbued with his or her own fate. For in socionics community this type is considered to be (and, in my opinion, quite unjustly) the very apex of socionics fall, and nobody, except resigned Hamlets, could be dragged or lured into it.

Some of the socionic community, mainly consisting of their duals, Maxims, admire Hamlets for their incredibly beautiful, like a moon at a cemetery, dark, tragic pose of life, and for their ability to richly and with feeling re-tell the most prosaic events, such as - a trip for booze to the nearest store or arrival of package in mail, that the entire spectrum of emotions, from subtly allaying hopefulness to "please-stop-this-is-frightening", is readily available to the listener. As well as guaranteed non-interference in another's inner world, as Hamlets are so thoroughly and consistently taken by themselves and preoccupied by their own experiences, that no energy remains for them to try to delve into the soulful matters of others.

Hamlets are not liked in socionics community for their cowardly rudeness, for their intrigues and scandalous nature, for their thoroughly ingrained habit to achieve what they want either through hysterics or through depicting themselves as dying swans, and then again with hysterics, and also that all their minute problems they inflate to catastrophes of universal proportions, and find in these disasters the cause for their endless pathos of suffering. Finally, Hamlets are categorically unable to take responsibility for anything happening in their lives onto their shoulders, there is always someone else to blame for everything. And, believe me, accusations and demonstrations in the manner of: "Look what you did to me and my life!" will be enough to last the perpetrator his whole existence.

On forums, Hamlets are usually interested in typing. Once typed, they try to maximize their correspondence to the supposed type. Those rare Hamlets who have already been typed into Hamlet, either with maniacal persistence move mass values of Beta quadra (quadra to which they belong), or with tragedy in every letter describe and discuss all their sorrows and troubles, such that after reading it for a long time the rasping sound of strained nerves will ring in your ears.

Young male Hamlets often try to "glue" girls by their ability to feel deeply and strongly, and by their weary contemptuous views of this bitter hateful world. And in that, as a rule, they succeed.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I still think Napoleon sounds much more like @Elfboy than Hamlet. Hamlet sounds more like a 4-tragedy type.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Watching a 22 minute video will try my iron will and break it asunder: it will be hard to watch.
    Elfboy says to get what you want.
    Elfboy a desit!? The Grand Architect is an evil Mastermind that wants us all to suffer while he laughs maniacally: that's deism.
    Both The Great One and Elfboy love money, the Great One said so on phone, and elfboy in video.
    It's way too self-preservation security: free yourself from this temporary pleasure and focus on infinity!
    This video is actually pretty philosophical... unexpected.
    Elfboy's gay right!? That could open doors for me! (don't take this seriously)
    I'm knocking down that door again!
    strong willpower
    beware of lustful predators
    5 minutes remaining
    Children are blessings to the planet; they are the fires of the new dawn!
    People think they deserve things way too much and don't use their determination to climb the mountain and stretch out into the horizon.
    Respect is for dogs!
    This world is hell; we will transform it into Heaven!

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'll watch it at home, later. I'm at work so I'm kinda busy and I won't have the time to write a detailed analysis at home because well, I'm so busy! However, I'll be open to discussing your type via Skype chat ^.^