User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 18 of 18

  1. #11
    Member 10blackroses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Much more useful than what you provided with before and contrary to what you think, this revealed a great deal about you both in terms of enneatype and MBTI.
    What MBTI type would you say I was based on this?
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy; Am I or the others crazy?
    ~Albert Einstein

    A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.

    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there.
    ~Owl City (Song: The Real World, album: All Things Bright and Beautiful)

  2. #12
    Senior Member Entropic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10blackroses View Post
    What MBTI type would you say I was based on this?
    Clearly on the Te-Fi axis. I'm inclined to say Te dominant because much of your reasoning seems like inferior Fi to me rather than more mature and nuanced Fi as I think I would expect but it could go either way.

    I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

  3. #13
    Member 10blackroses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    79

    Default

    ExTJ then? That's about the only thing I've never been typed. I've had INTJ, but I've never been called an Extravert.
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy; Am I or the others crazy?
    ~Albert Einstein

    A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.

    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there.
    ~Owl City (Song: The Real World, album: All Things Bright and Beautiful)

  4. #14
    Senior Member Entropic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10blackroses View Post
    ExTJ then? That's about the only thing I've never been typed. I've had INTJ, but I've never been called an Extravert.
    Because people type you based on your social energy, not based on where your cognition actually lies. They are not always the same.

    I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

  5. #15
    Member 10blackroses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    79

    Default

    I knew an ESTJ once and we disagreed on EVERYTHING. I've never related well to SJs at all. I have an ENTJ friend, and we're not very similar, but we get along. I don't identify much with these types.
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy; Am I or the others crazy?
    ~Albert Einstein

    A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.

    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there.
    ~Owl City (Song: The Real World, album: All Things Bright and Beautiful)

  6. #16
    Senior Member Entropic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10blackroses View Post
    I knew an ESTJ once and we disagreed on EVERYTHING. I've never related well to SJs at all. I have an ENTJ friend, and we're not very similar, but we get along. I don't identify much with these types.
    Forget behavior, you need to consider reasoning processes. The reasoning process you've laid out in pretty much all your posts thus far indicate Fi and thus also Te, not Ti-Fe. I don't get along with all SJs either and if we look at the stereotype SJs that are often associated with enneagram superego types (1 and 6), then we definitely as a whole don't get along. However, I don't type people based on persona, I type people based on cognition. You don't seem to think like an INTP. This stubborn refusal here, this post, it screams Fi, not Fe. An upset Fe type would project back on me, tell me I'm mean, I'm hurting you, I'm acting rude and inappropriate in the way I come across, that I'm arrogant. You're not.

    I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

  7. #17
    Member 10blackroses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    An upset Fe type would project back on me, tell me I'm mean, I'm hurting you, I'm acting rude and inappropriate in the way I come across, that I'm arrogant. You're not.
    Remember, I've trained all my functions persistently, including politeness. Also, I don't really feel upset, rather curious about your thinking, as it seems to conflict with everything I thought I knew. I'm not saying you're wrong at all, not refusing anything, though I see why it would seem that way. I know my types are not written in stone; even though this was the last MBTI types I expected, nothing is impossible. If I was absolutely sure of anything, I would hardly need to ask.
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy; Am I or the others crazy?
    ~Albert Einstein

    A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.

    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there.
    ~Owl City (Song: The Real World, album: All Things Bright and Beautiful)

  8. #18
    Senior Member Entropic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10blackroses View Post
    Remember, I've trained all my functions persistently, including politeness.
    The way Fe types are polite is still very different to how Fi types are polite.

    Also, I don't really feel upset, rather curious about your thinking, as it seems to conflict with everything I thought I knew.
    You're right about that and you should be ready to throw all you know through the window because it is most likely so that the knowledge you've accumulated is actually in fact rather useless and based on stereotype traits that don't define cognition as much as they define persona.

    I'm not saying you're wrong at all, not refusing anything, though I see why it would seem that way. I know my types are not written in stone; even though this was the last MBTI types I expected, nothing is impossible. If I was absolutely sure of anything, I would hardly need to ask.
    No, and I think the fact that you are open and receptive to my thinking says a lot. At this point an Fe type would start kicking back at me because the Te logic I'm bombarding them with makes them feel very uneasy and they refuse it because they are only really receptible to Ti and Fe logic; none which I can offer.

    I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Similar Threads

  1. There are two types of people in the world...
    By Legion in forum Other Personality Systems
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-23-2016, 05:13 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 08:43 AM
  3. Would you like to live in the world of the Ads?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 10:43 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 10:59 PM
  5. hello, all...this is another INFP in the corner of his world
    By niki in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 06:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO