• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TYPE TITLE AND WONDROUS THINGS SHALL HAPPEN TO YOU!!

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
There's not much point responding, to be honest, because you didn't write much to analyze.

Maybe if you asked questions that went into more detail than "why?" I'd provide you with more 'substance'.

The OP is not so much into analysis as ass licking.

Nice one. Very clever. A+ for creativity.

How... direct.

tumblr_inline_mkr7ow6pQq1qz4rgp.gif

W

WALMART

A J type, and Fi. I don't particularly note Si or Ni in any uneven distributions, so whatever you wanna do there... though I wish strong Fi coupled with J tendencies could be expressed in a formulatic method.

Oh, maybe that's the 3w4 I'm looking for. Typology rocks.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe if you asked questions that went into more detail than "why?" I'd provide you with more 'substance'.

We did. It takes two to tango.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
A J type, and Fi. I don't particularly note Si or Ni in any uneven distributions, so whatever you wanna do there... though I wish strong Fi coupled with J tendencies could be expressed in a formulatic method.

Oh, maybe that's the 3w4 I'm looking for. Typology rocks.

Seems to be the most popular choice.

We did. It takes two to tango.

Ask and thou shalt receive; a shitty question prompts a shitty answer.
If you had a problem with my answers, perhaps you should have said so, instead of just ignoring them for a week - but I understand how hard it is to use basic social skills on a typology forum.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ask and thou shalt receive; a shitty question prompts a shitty answer.
If you had a problem with my answers, perhaps you should have said so, instead of just ignoring them for a week - but I understand how hard it is to use basic social skills on a typology forum.

Not my problem if you fail to see the conceptual depth of the questions asked. Just reinforces my view that you're not honest when looking for your type.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Not my problem if you fail to see the conceptual depth of the questions asked. Just reinforces my view that you're not honest when looking for your type.

What does this pertain?

Meaning what exactly?

Doesn't say anything.

I am literally drowning in the conceptual depth. LeaT, you are so wise, special, and amazing. There is truly nobody like you.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am literally drowning in the conceptual depth. LeaT, you are so wise, special, and amazing. There is truly nobody like you.

If you fail to answer a question with depth, it's really your problem if you get nothing back in return. You can only get what you give. It's that simple. If you were truly curious and genuine in wanting to know, you'd answer my questions, ask me things in return and elaborate more in your original questionnaire instead of saying "I'm this". It's irrelevant to know that you're ambitious. It's far more relevant to know why you are ambitious but when asked you fail to deliver. It's laziness in a nutshell.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
If you fail to answer a question with depth, it's really your problem if you get nothing back in return. You can only get what you give. It's that simple. If you were truly curious and genuine in wanting to know, you'd answer my questions, ask me things in return and elaborate more in your original questionnaire instead of saying "I'm this". It's irrelevant to know that you're ambitious. It's far more relevant to know why you are ambitious but when asked you fail to deliver. It's laziness in a nutshell.

"Laziness" is not synonymous to "disregard for pointless questions". Very bold of you to tell me where my interests lie, though. I can see your charisma is what makes you so well-loved and admired on these forums.

But really, this is pointless. I made this thread to find my Enneagram type, not to have smart asses attempt to berate me for, as it was so thoughtfully put, "ass licking". If anyone reading this is willing to give typing me a shot, go ahead. If not, don't bother commenting.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Laziness" is not synonymous to "disregard for pointless questions". Very bold of you to tell me where my interests lie, though. I can see your charisma is what makes you so well-loved and admired on these forums.

lol, I am not sure if this is an attempt to insult or flatter, but I feel flattered regardless. Stroke my 7 connection more. It tickles.
But really, this is pointless. I made this thread to find my Enneagram type, not to have smart asses attempt to berate me for, as it was so thoughtfully put, "ass licking". If anyone reading this is willing to give typing me a shot, go ahead. If not, don't bother commenting.

Then maybe start providing some genuinely introspective answers more than this:

4. What values are important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?

All of my values are very, very important to me. I consider them to be fair and respectful of different ideologies and so on, but they are, for the most part, non-negotiable.
My most prominent value is probably equal rights. However, values that are unrelated to morality are much more flexible.

And I could cherrypick many others. You were asked several questions about this question, your response is this:

Let me reword it: not all my values are non-negotiable, but my morals are very rigid.

This is just a fluff answer and contains zero depth. When asked to elaborate why you think a certain way, one would expect a bit more than "My values are my values" in a reworded form. You don't even explain what values you possess and why they are important to you.

At least one thing is clear - this reveals an extroverted mindset from your part, most likely some ESFP or ENFP.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
lol, I am not sure if this is an attempt to insult or flatter, but I feel flattered regardless. Stroke my 7 connection more. It tickles.

Then maybe start providing some genuinely introspective answers more than this:

And I could cherrypick many others. You were asked several questions about this question, your response is this:

This is just a fluff answer and contains zero depth. When asked to elaborate why you think a certain way, one would expect a bit more than "My values are my values" in a reworded form. You don't even explain what values you possess and why they are important to you.

At least one thing is clear - this reveals an extroverted mindset from your part, most likely some ESFP or ENFP.

Apparently you didn't get the hint. I don't desire to speak to you any more on this subject. You are far from some all-knowing prophet on what my personality type is, and I don't remember asking what you think my MBTI is. Funny you should say ESFP when I'm about as far from being an ESFP as possible - and I hardly see how anything I could possibly say on a forum besides "being around others recharges me" would make me an extrovert. So please, feel free to fuck off, if it suits you.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I second this.

It's like whenever LeaT comes into a thread the whole thing just derails and it becomes into a passive aggressive fuckfest.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
I second this.

It's like whenever LeaT comes into a thread the whole thing just derails and it becomes into a passive aggressive fuckfest.

I've seen this before, yes, but I thought people were overreacting.
Well, until now.

Flatlander

Fair and Square
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I second this.

The irony. My sides. You're killing me.

Side note: You don't have the right to demand my time and effort. I give it where I see fit.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Side note: You don't have the right to demand my time and effort. I give it where I see fit.

Since when was she quoting you? Unless of course... You're LeaT with a 2nd account.

And ikr. The irony is beautiful. I revel in it.

Flatlander

Fair and Square
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Since when was she quoting you? Unless of course... You're LeaT with a 2nd account.

And ikr. The irony is beautiful. I revel in it.

You do seem to enjoy being ironic, yes.

Do I seem like LeaT to you? Reread post content and contrast. Me posting has nothing to do with her post quoting me, just to point out that her move and yours were both..well, passive aggressive. If you're doing the thing you're complaining about, feeding into the mechanism you think you see, do you have a right to complain?

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
This thread is still alive? Oi.

Then don't comment in the first place if you aren't willing to give an explanation. You demanded my time and effort by asking questions.

God damn, is it really that hard to not be a jackass on the internet, guys?

Flatlander

Fair and Square
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread is still alive? Oi.

Then don't comment in the first place if you aren't willing to give an explanation. You demanded my time and effort by asking questions.

God damn, is it really that hard to not be a jackass on the internet, guys?

What is the value of a question?

If I asked you questions that held no value for your own thought process, that you got nothing out of answering for yourself, why would you bother answering?

You put in some effort. What did you learn from it?

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
What is the value of a question?

If I asked you questions that held no value for your own thought process, that you got nothing out of answering for yourself, why would you bother answering?

You put in some effort. What did you learn from it?

I bothered answering because I hoped it would contribute to the process of me being typed, but having them ignored by the people who asked the questions in the first place probably didn't have any positive effect. Shit, you're more condescending than I remember.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You do seem to enjoy being ironic, yes.

Do I seem like LeaT to you? Reread post content and contrast. Me posting has nothing to do with her post quoting me, just to point out that her move and yours were both..well, passive aggressive. If you're doing the thing you're complaining about, feeding into the mechanism you think you see, do you have a right to complain?

Isn't it lovely?

Flatlander

Fair and Square
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I bothered answering because I hoped it would contribute to the process of me being typed, but having them ignored by the people who asked the questions in the first place probably didn't have any positive effect. Shit, you're more condescending than I remember.

So then, a few questions. You can answer them here or think on them as you please.

Why do you want to find your Enneagram type?
What does it mean to you to know it?
Putting Enneagram, MBTI and JCF, or any kind of personality typing aside, what is your self-image? What kind of person do you think you are?

...and what do you think you'll grow into?

Do you have any good idea?

I'm not trying to be condescending, but I've seen your typing ventures elsewhere. I was debating for awhile whether or not to respond to you here, and I eventually did because I saw it as an interesting challenge, where I could give you another viewpoint than the 3wX everyone was bound to say from the material highlights of your questionnaire, but keeping in mind your pattern of settle-question-settle-question I knew I should not have. You're going to get a type settled and then question again.

Either you need to study the Enneagram yourself, finish forming yourself (and your self-image) as a person, or both, because I doubt at this point any answer I'd give will make a difference. I could contend with your points, but what will it do for you? Introspection is what seems really required.

So it's mostly that I get frustrated with the process because it seems like it will never end. I think you're intelligent and have potential, else I wouldn't get frustrated at all.