User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 86

  1. #61
    there, there Title's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    There's not much point responding, to be honest, because you didn't write much to analyze.
    Maybe if you asked questions that went into more detail than "why?" I'd provide you with more 'substance'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    The OP is not so much into analysis as ass licking.
    Nice one. Very clever. A+ for creativity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    How... direct.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    i wish you'd hold your stage
    with no feelings at all

  2. #62
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    A J type, and Fi. I don't particularly note Si or Ni in any uneven distributions, so whatever you wanna do there... though I wish strong Fi coupled with J tendencies could be expressed in a formulatic method.

    Oh, maybe that's the 3w4 I'm looking for. Typology rocks.

  3. #63
    Senior Member Entropic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    Maybe if you asked questions that went into more detail than "why?" I'd provide you with more 'substance'.
    We did. It takes two to tango.

    I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

  4. #64
    there, there Title's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    A J type, and Fi. I don't particularly note Si or Ni in any uneven distributions, so whatever you wanna do there... though I wish strong Fi coupled with J tendencies could be expressed in a formulatic method.

    Oh, maybe that's the 3w4 I'm looking for. Typology rocks.
    Seems to be the most popular choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    We did. It takes two to tango.
    Ask and thou shalt receive; a shitty question prompts a shitty answer.
    If you had a problem with my answers, perhaps you should have said so, instead of just ignoring them for a week - but I understand how hard it is to use basic social skills on a typology forum.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    i wish you'd hold your stage
    with no feelings at all

  5. #65
    Senior Member Entropic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post

    Ask and thou shalt receive; a shitty question prompts a shitty answer.
    If you had a problem with my answers, perhaps you should have said so, instead of just ignoring them for a week - but I understand how hard it is to use basic social skills on a typology forum.
    Not my problem if you fail to see the conceptual depth of the questions asked. Just reinforces my view that you're not honest when looking for your type.

    I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

  6. #66
    there, there Title's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Not my problem if you fail to see the conceptual depth of the questions asked. Just reinforces my view that you're not honest when looking for your type.
    What does this pertain?
    Meaning what exactly?
    Doesn't say anything.
    I am literally drowning in the conceptual depth. LeaT, you are so wise, special, and amazing. There is truly nobody like you.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    i wish you'd hold your stage
    with no feelings at all

  7. #67
    Senior Member Entropic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    I am literally drowning in the conceptual depth. LeaT, you are so wise, special, and amazing. There is truly nobody like you.
    If you fail to answer a question with depth, it's really your problem if you get nothing back in return. You can only get what you give. It's that simple. If you were truly curious and genuine in wanting to know, you'd answer my questions, ask me things in return and elaborate more in your original questionnaire instead of saying "I'm this". It's irrelevant to know that you're ambitious. It's far more relevant to know why you are ambitious but when asked you fail to deliver. It's laziness in a nutshell.

    I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

  8. #68
    there, there Title's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    If you fail to answer a question with depth, it's really your problem if you get nothing back in return. You can only get what you give. It's that simple. If you were truly curious and genuine in wanting to know, you'd answer my questions, ask me things in return and elaborate more in your original questionnaire instead of saying "I'm this". It's irrelevant to know that you're ambitious. It's far more relevant to know why you are ambitious but when asked you fail to deliver. It's laziness in a nutshell.
    "Laziness" is not synonymous to "disregard for pointless questions". Very bold of you to tell me where my interests lie, though. I can see your charisma is what makes you so well-loved and admired on these forums.

    But really, this is pointless. I made this thread to find my Enneagram type, not to have smart asses attempt to berate me for, as it was so thoughtfully put, "ass licking". If anyone reading this is willing to give typing me a shot, go ahead. If not, don't bother commenting.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    i wish you'd hold your stage
    with no feelings at all

  9. #69
    Senior Member Entropic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    "Laziness" is not synonymous to "disregard for pointless questions". Very bold of you to tell me where my interests lie, though. I can see your charisma is what makes you so well-loved and admired on these forums.
    lol, I am not sure if this is an attempt to insult or flatter, but I feel flattered regardless. Stroke my 7 connection more. It tickles.

    But really, this is pointless. I made this thread to find my Enneagram type, not to have smart asses attempt to berate me for, as it was so thoughtfully put, "ass licking". If anyone reading this is willing to give typing me a shot, go ahead. If not, don't bother commenting.
    Then maybe start providing some genuinely introspective answers more than this:

    4. What values are important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?

    All of my values are very, very important to me. I consider them to be fair and respectful of different ideologies and so on, but they are, for the most part, non-negotiable.
    My most prominent value is probably equal rights. However, values that are unrelated to morality are much more flexible.
    And I could cherrypick many others. You were asked several questions about this question, your response is this:

    Let me reword it: not all my values are non-negotiable, but my morals are very rigid.
    This is just a fluff answer and contains zero depth. When asked to elaborate why you think a certain way, one would expect a bit more than "My values are my values" in a reworded form. You don't even explain what values you possess and why they are important to you.

    At least one thing is clear - this reveals an extroverted mindset from your part, most likely some ESFP or ENFP.

    I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

  10. #70
    there, there Title's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    lol, I am not sure if this is an attempt to insult or flatter, but I feel flattered regardless. Stroke my 7 connection more. It tickles.

    Then maybe start providing some genuinely introspective answers more than this:



    And I could cherrypick many others. You were asked several questions about this question, your response is this:



    This is just a fluff answer and contains zero depth. When asked to elaborate why you think a certain way, one would expect a bit more than "My values are my values" in a reworded form. You don't even explain what values you possess and why they are important to you.

    At least one thing is clear - this reveals an extroverted mindset from your part, most likely some ESFP or ENFP.
    Apparently you didn't get the hint. I don't desire to speak to you any more on this subject. You are far from some all-knowing prophet on what my personality type is, and I don't remember asking what you think my MBTI is. Funny you should say ESFP when I'm about as far from being an ESFP as possible - and I hardly see how anything I could possibly say on a forum besides "being around others recharges me" would make me an extrovert. So please, feel free to fuck off, if it suits you.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    i wish you'd hold your stage
    with no feelings at all

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] INFPs, does this happen to you too?
    By Koocoomoo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2016, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2014, 09:28 AM
  3. most annoying thing that's happened to you?
    By prplchknz in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 09:47 AM
  4. [MBTItm] Extroverts does this happen to you?
    By BerberElla in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 09:35 PM
  5. [ENFP] does this happen to you ENFP's? or any other types?
    By cheerchick23 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 09:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO