15. Briefly: What religious and/or political beliefs do you have? Do you think they influenced your responses in this questionnaire?
I do my own thing, I suppose; it hasn't influenced my responses.
Which of the following temptations do you find yourself acting upon the most? (And briefly state why)
- To constantly push yourself to be “the best"
- I have to be successful to be happy, though I follow my own standards for success, or at least I try to.
- To be without needs, well-intentioned
- To replace direct experience with concepts
- I don't have much direct experience with the world, so I learn all I can about what I have not experienced.
- To have an extreme sense of personal moral obligation
- To think that fulfillment is somewhere else
- I can't help but think I'm missing things that would make me happier.
- To cyclically become indecisive and seek others for reassurance
- This is a bit iffier. I consider myself able to make my own decisions, but I become indecisive when it's something I'm not very knowledgeable about, and I go to others for confirmation of my own suspicions, not for actual reassurance, if that makes any sense.
- To overuse imagination in searching for yourself
- Kind of speaks for itself.
- To avoid conflicts and asserting yourself
- To consider yourself entirely self-sufficient