• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TYPE TITLE AND WONDROUS THINGS SHALL HAPPEN TO YOU!!

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Here's a post I wrote, replying to [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]'s take on 3w4s:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59482&p=1989685#post1989685

I do relate.
It's just that I don't know that I need to be extraordinary to be happy. I've had phases like that, but I told myself it was silly and I should just strive to be the best version of myself possible, and achieve happiness in my life, meeting my own goals, but not having to be some other-worldly person. I'm probably BS-ing myself here, I would absolutely love to be extraordinary, but I'm not sure how much I need it.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Gutfixes are for the weak, imagine if the dude in your avatar had a gutfix, with an extra head fix he surely has the intellectual advantage.

Well, he turns into a tree at the end of the video it's from, so...

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do relate.
It's just that I don't know that I need to be extraordinary to be happy. I've had phases like that, but I told myself it was silly and I should just strive to be the best version of myself possible, and achieve happiness in my life, meeting my own goals, but not having to be some other-worldly person. I'm probably BS-ing myself here, I would absolutely love to be extraordinary, but I'm not sure how much I need it.

Sure, you don't NEED to be extraordinary it's one of the ways to stand out if you want to sell yourself.

Man, I'm coming off like an advertising agent right now.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Sure, you don't NEED to be extraordinary it's one of the ways to stand out if you want to sell yourself.

Man, I'm coming off like an advertising agent right now.

But can you really sell yourself and still preserve your identity internally? It's push-and-pull. I can act flashy, but it feels like a betrayal of myself if kept up for too long. I like to have it be more dichotomous, or seem that way - for example, I dress very femininely, floral prints, skirts, and heels galore. I'm very into fashion and looking good. But I can't act out the persona you might assume by seeing how I dress, and I prefer it that way. Does that make sense?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But can you really sell yourself and still preserve your identity internally? It's push-and-pull. I can act flashy, but it feels like a betrayal of myself if kept up for too long. I like to have it be more dichotomous, or seem that way - for example, I dress very femininely, floral prints, skirts, and heels galore. I'm very into fashion and looking good. But I can't act out the persona you might assume by seeing how I dress, and I prefer it that way. Does that make sense?

I kinda get what you're trying to say. Then again isn't preserving your identity a way of standing out(?), since nobody else can be you?

And I get what you're saying about how you dress isn't really reflective of your persona. Me thinks that your dress sense reflects your style, but not your whole personality. It's just a facet, among many others.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
I kinda get what you're trying to say. Then again isn't preserving your identity a way of standing out(?), since nobody else can be you?

And I get what you're saying about how you dress isn't really reflective of your persona. Me thinks that your dress sense reflects your style, but not your whole personality. It's just a facet, among many others.

This is true. It reflects my style, but not my personality. You get it uwu
Still thinking 3w4, then?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is true. It reflects my style, but not my personality. You get it uwu
Still thinking 3w4, then?

Yerrrp. I'd only use 3w4 as a way to improve myself.

It's like I'm 3w4, but I am so much more than 3w4. And so are you.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Yerrrp. I'd only use 3w4 as a way to improve myself.

It's like I'm 3w4, but I am so much more than 3w4. And so are you.

Thank you - by chance, do you have any idea for my tritype, if you're into that stuff? (besides 365?)

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc

Dancing_banana_65x70.gif

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you - by chance, do you have any idea for my tritype, if you're into that stuff? (besides 365?)

Tritype is a load of fluff. It's confusing and it only explains surface behavior.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Tritype is a load of fluff. It's confusing and it only explains surface behavior.

I disagree, but if you believe that, there is nothing I can do about it. Thanks anyways :)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I disagree, but if you believe that, there is nothing I can do about it. Thanks anyways :)

So where's the wondrous things you promised me? It can't JUST be the bonk on the noggin I gave myself.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
So where's the wondrous things you promised me? It can't JUST be the bonk on the noggin I gave myself.

Ah, the first post said 'eventually'. So now, we wait.
Well, you do. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Are you a 6 feet tall guy with an 8" cock? I'm sure if you were, I could relieve that pain for you.

5 foot tall woman, actually.

...with a 9" cock.