• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my friend

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I am deciding between ESTP, ENTJ and ESTJ.

He has a dominant attitude to him.
He is blunt and direct.
He says what is on his mind.
He is very insensitive when it comes to talking about other people and jokes.
He has a great sense of humor. He likes dirty jokes and raunchy stories.
He is very very, very extroverted. Great social skills.
He likes sports and television, beer and people. Wait, he loves sports.
He has natural management skills.
He has natural take-charge leadership qualities.
He is very realistic and practical.
He is down-to-earth and his thinking is very linear.
He will probably walk all over you if you let him.
He has a good heart though.
He used to be a juvenile delinquent, something about anger issues.
He says he is laid-back, but he has a very domineering air about him. But he is not strict or stern or systematic.
He doesn't seem to be the type who cares about little details.
He is not the office-job type of person.
He is into politics and history, very smart, but not theories. Doesn't seem to enjoy connecting ideas together.
He is a physical, manual job type of person or rather, in charge of these sort of jobs.
He is not impressed by most people. In fact, he thinks a lot of people are idiots and he likes to verbally express this.

When he talks to me, he can get really patronizing. It feels like he is parenting me. I don't think ESTPs do that.

I see Se and Te in him, more Te than Se. But I cannot see him as an ESTJ, so I'm leaning toward ENTJ but I haven't seen any Ni or any love of theory and ideas. So that leaves ESTP, but he seems rather J. His attitude is so commanding and he doesn't even have to try.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
maybe an estp 8?

EEW

MBTI Type
INTP