• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

hello can anybody help me my type? (salad)

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
hello i want discover min type, can anybod halp me? i know i new so maybe not spoker enough for being typed, but maybe...

do anybod got any ideas? or what can i do to learn it if dont know englidge enuog to understand most website describshion i find becsaue lots of adjective to explain subtle thing and subjeggtive.

thank you :strawman::mellow::censored::sartre::weirdbanana::jew::jew::jew::bats::mrtoothy::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is this some kind of joke or troll post?

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
Well, in regards to your statement about not knowing enough "englidge" that doesn't really matter. I don't know "englidge" either, in fact, I reckon most people don't. The fact that you mentioned it actually says a lot, since that could point to intense hallucinations. Do you have vivid daydreams that seem real, about large ants standing up with top hats and canes singing Barry Manilow tunes while asian men furiously attempt to repair old cars, only setting them and themselves on fire, all while a television is displaying a speech by Barack Obama himself slowly dissolving into chocolate milk, and then evolving into a million snakes? Is the answer is yes, then you may need to get yourself checked.

As far as your type goes, we can't help you because we need more data. The data you posted is very vague. Maybe post a video of yourself, if you can make it to the end without falling out of your chair, or foaming at the mouth and drooling enough to make you have to change your clothes. Also, your shifting of smilies indicated several intense mood swings, strongly pointing to some form of Bipolar disorder. We reckon you check into the mental ward if your depiction presented is correct.

Oh, and don't touch the cookies at the receptionist's desk when you check in. They're for the kids.

(Silly kids, who says tricks can't be for rabbits?)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION

testicles :hug:

spoiler alert

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You're totally trolling. That's a terrible impersonation of someone not knowing English.

Try again.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cobb salad

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
spinach-arugula-cranberry-walnut-salad.jpg

This thread needs moar salad.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're an ENTP. All trolls are ENTPs.

Also, knew how to spell English in the sig, but forgot by the time the post rolled around... Severely impaired Si... Young Ne dom :) ...

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
Aleda said:
You're an ENTP. All trolls are ENTPs.
Also, knew how to spell English in the sig, but forgot by the time the post rolled around... Severely impaired Si... Young Ne dom :) ...
bad si sound correct, havent care about presision like consistend spelling, but do try ofcourse. alos not troll just maybe ecentric and not native speak.

also thank for discussion of food for educate salad can also be a food

i just rembered i was former member here call "barny", so maybe if anyone know my type from before?

:ack!::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew:

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
bad si sound correct, havent care about presision like consistend spelling, but do try ofcourse. alos not troll just maybe ecentric and not native speak.

Yeah. Ne trolling with weak Si. ENxP. And then you consider yourself an eccentric, so definitely some Fi in there. ENFP is the conclusion.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
Yeah. Ne trolling with weak Si. ENxP. And then you consider yourself an eccentric, so definitely some Fi in there. ENFP is the conclusion.
thank you but this raise question. it fruit less to convise people that youre not a troll, so i ask it this way... do i'm seem like ne type trolling or someone trolling as an ne type charater? also my bad si, not spelling good etc, have been accuse by some as intentional and trolling, so how you say agree that i troll and also factor in bad si to you analysis?

thank you for you respond thogth, enfp sound like good idea, i will imvestigate.

althoth when i said eccentric i was thinking of why people accuse trolling, but in more genearl way yes, probably eccentric

Nicki

Retired

also thank for discussion of food for educate salad can also be a food

i just rembered i was former member here call "barny", so maybe if anyone know my type from before?

:ack!::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew::jew:

Such an Ne dom

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
thank you but this raise question. it fruit less to convise people that youre not a troll, so i ask it this way... do i'm seem like ne type trolling or someone trolling as an ne type charater? also my bad si, not spelling good etc, have been accuse by some as intentional and trolling, so how you say agree that i troll and also factor in bad si to you analysis?

thank you for you respond thogth, enfp sound like good idea, i will imvestigate.

althoth when i said eccentric i was thinking of why people accuse trolling, but in more genearl way yes, probably eccentric

You seem more like Ne-type trolling than somebody pretending to be Ne-dom. I've had experiences with both, and it's different.

In either case, my earlier typing was a mere joke.:D You haven't provided us with enough information about yourself for me to say anything on your type. Tell us more about yourself.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
Such an Ne dom
yes this is my predictment...

as people think i a troll, and no one want to be fool by a troll, they keep they distanse and only say enogth to show they undestand but not egnoth for me to undestand if im not a troll.

why do you think this? i undestand if you dont want to elborate, and if so, you message still use full as confirmation of common respond thank you

Aesthete said:
You seem more like Ne-type trolling than somebody pretending to be Ne-dom. I've had experiences with both, and it's different.
could you elborate this? i would imagine this but as you have experiance i would like to get better idea.

In either case, my earlier typing was a mere joke. You haven't provided us with enough information about yourself for me to say anything on your type. Tell us more about yourself.
yes, but correct guess based on little information i suppose. i will probabley fill one of those question list i find in this section at some time thank you