• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Some advice please

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'll try to fix those links for you.

Edit: I got the links to be links and go someplace, but I don't think they are going to the places you want. I think you're going to have to try again or maybe copy and paste the text. Sorry. :(

ice cream head

That test said I was INFP

Intro - 78
Intui - 62
Feel - 50
Perci - 11

Where as another test from Mypersonality.info said,

Intro - 79
intui - 89
think - 68
perci - 79

I think i'm more of a logical person and looking at it again, it's 50/50 on the first test between thinking and feeling. So i'm thinking the second descriptionh is probably more accurate.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
How do you react to situations? If someone insults you what are your first thoughts? Do you consider it a personal attack?

ice cream head

It depends who it is. If it's somebody I respect, then yeah. If it's somebody who I either don't know or don't really care about, then no.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I find the first one you took to be more accurate (for me anyway). You're probably an INFP, sorry dude. :alttongue:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
lol I'm only half kidding. For men I would think it would kind of suck to be more F than T but that's just my opinion as I sometimes hate being a feeler.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I know what you mean.. It can be a blessing and a curse knowing what someone is thinking just by looking at them...
You can do that? wow! I was referring to responding to things with feeling rather than logic. My initial response to most things is to take it personally however I have gotten better mostly in part due to my INTJ husband.

ice cream head

Sometimes... It depends. It's more of a feeling than actual thoughts popping into your head... Hard to explain without looking like a total freak.. lol

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I've been a freak since the day I was born. I think most of us on here are freaks so don't feel bad.

I'm older now so I rarely pay attention to others and what they may or may not be thinking about me but I was a mess when I was younger.

comicsgurl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Being a freak is a good thing, IMO. ;) And I agree with Jen: You sounds more like INFP, especially if you can intuit what a person's feeling! That kind of empathy is extremely F in my opinion. T's generally don't feel what others are thinking in that way.