Hi I have trouble finding out my type. I lean towards INTP or INFJ, but i may be ISTP INTP or ENTP as well... or even some other type???
Thanks for everyone who will answer i am really appreciating your help And sorry for my english it is not my native language.
Why I think i may be INTP:
1. I get this result 90proc. of time (or i get INTJ, but i am not)
2. I love playing with theories (secret societies, universe stuff... now i found mbti and socionics) (but not so much into science stuff)
4. I dont like controlling people.
5. I am skeptical and most of the time i think that my own theories are right.
6. I use word 'but' a lot and can deny or state anything.
7. I dont like fiction or tales. Even when i was a kid i loved encyclopedias, books about world, countries, people, dinosaurs.....
8. I do search for universal principles.
9. Indepedent. I follow my own rules.
10. I talk sarcastically and whitty most of the time.
11. Head in the clouds, always thinking.
13. Socially awkward.
14. 'What is the point' on everything i do.
Reasons I might be an INFJ:
1. I'm ridiculously stubborn and can be rigid.
2. I am VERY obsessive. I am trying to find my type for a month now. I am having holidays and past 3 days i did nothing but sit in front of computer and learn about MBTI all day long.
3. Very usually i am like 'all or nothing' 'do or do not completely'
4. I do judge and make my own values/ opinions...
5. I do check situations from 'other's eyes/ shoes'
6. I can 'read' people quite well. Most of the time i know how person is feeling/ what are his motives etc. (and this ability? was noticed by other people, not me) Althrough i am not really motivated to help them.
7. Through writing i can express myself much better than in words. When i need to express something in words i talk nonsenses lol.
8. I love drawing.
9. Love to search for hidden meaning (literature or life- doesnt matter).
And why ISTP:
1. I observe a lot and suddenly say 1 phrase that everybody seem to love.
2. I love food, i notice people's appearance- which is Se?
3. I need a lot of psychological space.
4. I do operate better when on 'crisis'. I love exams (even if i am not prepared, dont know anything) and doing HIIT (althrough i am not a sports person- i am lazy).
5. Practical (maybe?)
6. My mom is ESFJ, sister ISFP, father- INFP so there is bigger possibility me being ISTP than other types?
Althrough i have very low empathy... can you be INFJ with low empathy?
1. I dont want to show my feelings (not emotions) because then i feel vulnerable. But i do feel a lot, i just learned how to suppress them.
2. Left handed.
3. A lot of face expressions.
4. What i hate* the most is fake people. I can tolerate mostly everything, but fake people, ugh.
5. Poor social skills.
7. When drunk, i become a teddybear that starts to tell everybody how cool and wonderful they are. I do actually think that people are wonderful, but i dont show it... And i dont dance even when i am drunk lol.
8. Said to appeal unique/ alienated/ wierd. When i ask why most answer like that 'you are unique in a good way. You just look like you are in the clouds and then baaam you tell something very insightful and fun. Oh ya people always remind me how childish i am.
9. Around people i smile a lot.
10. Interests: psychology, philosophy, biology, history, drawing, art (i love surrealism). Most of my time i spend reading (articles, books- whatever), watching documentaries, eating. Also i like 'light' tech stuff (like tablets, phones, new stuff).
Also i am not sure if i am I or E?
1. I like company, but i need time to be alone too. But i actually think that socializing energizes me. Once i start socializing, going out i want to experience this more and more. But if i get in my 'depressed'/ 'tired from everything' mode i isolate myself from others. Mostly it happens at holidays, especially summer. Then i dont meet people (exept my sister which lives with me) and i dont want to. I just relaaax. When i come back to school i feel energized and okay.
2. I prefer to chat with 2- 4 people, not 1:1. 1 to 1 is stressful for me, i feel guilty for awkward silence.
3. I had social anxiety at past and still have a mild form. It occurs when i get too much attention.
4. Had a very stressful childhood (i really did, not making it up. i dont want to write personal details here) and maybe then i developed I over E or T over F?
What do you guys think? Feel free to ask whatever.