• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Double checking Enneagram type

My E- type and variant?

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• w1

• w2

• w3

• w4

• w5

• w6

• w7

• w8

• w9

• sp/so

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • sp/sx

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd say it was stress related mostly, although it can happen randomly. What you wrote I related to a lot though, and have suffered in a similar manner very recently (only about a week ago). So perhaps it is negative expressions of 7 that I experience.

Hm, interesting. But aside sounding like a disintegration towards 7 it's really hard to say anything specific.
I don't really get any satisfaction from "beating" some random anonymous person on the internet I likely won't ever meet. :shrug: It just seems too time consuming. I get a kick out of debating someone I know well, in real life. It's more of a fun recreational activity more than anything, whereas on the internet it seems like a more serious affair, except it doesn't lead to anything at the end. Kind of like wasted energy.

Waste of energy huh? Kind of sp 5 attitude. Time and energy must be conserved at all costs. Is that how you approach things in general?

I

Infinite Bubble

Waste of energy huh? Kind of sp 5 attitude. Time and energy must be conserved at all costs. Is that how you approach things in general?

Pretty much, yes. If it's not of absolute importance, I will conserve energy.

But like you said before, the thread isn't really going anywhere anymore. More questions will be asked, but I don't think a definite conclusion would ever be met. Perhaps we should settle for one, if you have seen enough evidence for it? Is there anything in particular that stands out? 3 has been mentioned a lot, maybe there is something in that.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pretty much, yes. If it's not of absolute importance, I will conserve energy.

But like you said before, the thread isn't really going anywhere anymore. More questions will be asked, but I don't think a definite conclusion would ever be met. Perhaps we should settle for one, if you have seen enough evidence for it? Is there anything in particular that stands out? 3 has been mentioned a lot, maybe there is something in that.

Don't have a solid grasp or vibe for anything concrete which is why I suggested the other option *wink/nudge* ;)