1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
A place in this world. A purpose (and fun).
2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
Enjoy the time I have and do something productive with it.
3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I hope to avoid being a loser (fail); being honest...down-to-earth
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
Never reaching my full potential.
5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
Don't care too much; I'm just me. Nothing special.
6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
Unwavering (except for the second--I don't feel that one too much).
8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
Sheer belligerence and subsequent rebellion.
10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.
Death of a loved one. Withdrawal.
12. Comment on your relationship with trust.
Paranoid about this; don't trust others easily if at all.
13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.
Things I like: Dry humor...uh...
Things I don't like: Arrogance, quick and prone to flashes of intense anger, instantly judgmental, anti-social, avoidant, mean-spirited, doesn't believe in self, negative attitude, bitter, narcissistic tendencies, etc.
14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
Intentions. What drives them. Whatever their innate "need" is in life.
15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?
Insults? Laugh at them. If they continue, I jack 'em in the fuckin' jaw.
Compliments? I just say: "Thank you."
16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?
Thankful for my health (looking at my genealogy and dietary habits, I should be dead).
I wish I could be a more outgoing and less abrasive...more genial, I suppose. Not as big of a social retard; more willing to cut loose and have a good time (while continuing to be sober, lol).