User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

I am 19 years old, so yes, I guess I'm young.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Even though I feel about twice as old as I am most of the time ^^'

Hmm I doubt your feeling function is your inferior unless you went through something traumatic that caused you to develop it.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Hmm I doubt your feeling function is your inferior unless you went through something traumatic that caused you to develop it.
    I have had my fair share of traumatic experiences, some of them when I was still very young.

A couple of additional details (wow, I never realized there was so much to say about me):
    - Many people seem to be under the delusion that I'm actually a tidy person, possibly because I think extremely systematically, while in reality I have no order whatsoever when it comes to the outside world.
    - I was diagnosed with autism as a child, which was modified to Asperger's syndrome two years ago, and psychiatrists don't really agree on whether I should have any diagnosis at all.
    - I have a very eclectic music taste, with a leaning towards power metal/symphonic metal/goth, but I also love tragic ballads and I sometimes listen to very soft music like Owl City.

I don't know if any of this is useful, though.
    If I had met myself and seen me through the eyes of someone else, the first impression would probably have made me type me as a slightly mean INTJ; however, knowing what I'm like when I'm not meeting people for the first time and how my head works, I'm a bit doubtful to that, especially the J part.
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy; Am I or the others crazy?
    ~Albert Einstein

A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.

Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there.
    ~Owl City (Song: The Real World, album: All Things Bright and Beautiful)

Quote Originally Posted by 10blackroses View Post
    I have had my fair share of traumatic experiences, some of them when I was still very young.

A couple of additional details (wow, I never realized there was so much to say about me):
    - Many people seem to be under the delusion that I'm actually a tidy person, possibly because I think extremely systematically, while in reality I have no order whatsoever when it comes to the outside world.
    - I was diagnosed with autism as a child, which was modified to Asperger's syndrome two years ago, and psychiatrists don't really agree on whether I should have any diagnosis at all.
    - I have a very eclectic music taste, with a leaning towards power metal/symphonic metal/goth, but I also love tragic ballads and I sometimes listen to very soft music like Owl City.

I don't know if any of this is useful, though.
    If I had met myself and seen me through the eyes of someone else, the first impression would probably have made me type me as a slightly mean INTJ; however, knowing what I'm like when I'm not meeting people for the first time and how my head works, I'm a bit doubtful to that, especially the J part.
    Ah I see, I hope you're doing well now.

INTJs do have dominant perceiving so they can be messy. What drives you in life? How do your morals work?
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

My morals:
    1) The law isn't infallible; I often find punishments and sentences too mild, and on other occasions I feel that obviously forgivable actions are wrongfully pegged as crimes.
    2) Promises are meant to be kept; circumstances have to change dramatically for a promise to be broken.
    3) I am not religious (agnostic bordering on atheist), but I still believe that morals are a part of being human and that most people instinctively know what is right or wrong; sometimes they just decide not to go with their moral instincts, and that's when they cross the fine line between - as dramatic as it may sound - good and evil.
    4) I don't believe in love, but I do believe in empathy and compassion, as long as it's placed with the people who deserve it. We should strive to understand rather than convince, and preferrably not be too easily swayed by the possibly corrupted views of others.
    5) The world and its inhabitants are cruel to many and kind to a few; but however much is wrong with the people around you, it's no excuse for sinking down on their level.
    6) Sometimes remorse just isn't enough.

About what drives me: I don't really know. I guess my dream is just to find something worth dreaming of. For now, getting stronger in order to survive the next wave of misfortune is my top priority. Self-preservation is a strong instinct of mine, but even so, I tend to weigh my own needs against those of others close to me, and I often find that they are more important than my own.

I really sound like a jerk, don't I? I'll just shut up while some people out there still might like me.
    ~Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Ni is like drawing lines between accumulated data, like Sherlock Holmes or something.
    I didn't pay much attention to this comment until now (I'm bored and re-reading old messages), and I thought this statement was a bit interesting because I've been compared to Sherlock Holmes and saw a whole lot of my own traits in him when I read the books, so much that I almost wondered if A.C. Doyle had been spying on me from the past when creating that character Freaked me out a tiny bit. I don't have the same observation skills, but the way I build up conclusions in my head is quite similar:

Fact 1 + Fact 2 = Connection? + Fact 3 = Confirms connection + Fact 4 + Fact 5 = Another connection = Connection 1 + Connection 2 = Conclusion

And that way of thinking earned me a rank as #4 at my school in theoretical maths, even though numbers really aren't my thing (self-diagnosed light dyscalculia); I only used logic and converted the numbers into factors that meant something to me, something that I could actually read.

So, interesting statement; I always saw Holmes as xNTP, but I might be wrong.
    ~Albert Einstein