User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Question Seriously, I've got no clue what my type is - xNxx.

INFJ, or so I thought, but the more I read about INFJs and interact with them the more I realize I don't relate to them.
    I have no idea if I'm an introvert or an extrovert, feeler or thinker, perceiver or judger. No idea if I use Fi or Fe, Ti or Te, Si or Se, Ni or Ne. I've read a lot about typing, I'm not a newbie by any means -- but the more I read the more mixed up the information gets in my head and now I'm positive I've just been overthinking it.
    Which is why I need an outside opinion. Or many outside opinions. I'm really at a loss here, guys.
    Here's what I do know: I'm a 4w3 sx-dom (not sure whether I'm sp or so secondary, I test equally.) and I'm an intuitive (I have plenty of sensor friends and the contrast is obvious, no disrespect to any sensors).

Here are my results on a variety of letter and cognitive function tests.

INTJ
    Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(88%) Thinking(1%) Judging(11%)
    You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
    You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)
    Your Cognitive Functions:
    Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||||||| 9.6
    Extroverted Intuition (Ne) |||||||||||||||||||| 9.19
    Introverted Feeling (Fi) ||||||||||||||||| 7.71
    Extroverted Thinking (Te) ||||||||||||||||| 7.7
    Introverted Thinking (Ti) |||||||||||||||| 7.45
    Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||| 5.45
    Introverted Sensation (Si) ||||||||||| 4.77
    Extroverted Sensation (Se) || 0.03

Your Introverted Intuition (Ni) is very developed.
    Your Extroverted Intuition (Ne) is moderate.
    Your Introverted Sensation (Si) is moderate.
    Your Introverted Thinking (Ti) is moderate.
    Your Extroverted Thinking (Te) is moderate.
    Your Extroverted Feeling (Fe) is moderate.
    Your Introverted Feeling (Fi) is moderate.
    Your Extroverted Sensation (Se) is poorly developed.

Based on your cognitive functions, your type is most likely:
    Most Likely: INTJ
    or Second Possibility: ENFP
    or Third Possibility: INFP

Your cognitive functions are, in order of development:
    Ni - Ne - Fi - Te - Ti - Fe - Si - Se
    Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************** (18.5)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) **************************** (28.5)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.8)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************************** (41.9)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.7)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.7)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************** (26.7)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.6)
    good use
    Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or INFJ
    Te (Extroverted Thinking) (55%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (70%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (80%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (70%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (10%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (55%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (65%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (85%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - infp
    Please, if anyone could ask me some questions to differentiate between functions or whatever, I would really, really appreciate that. I have doubts about being an INTJ/INFP despite what the tests say, although I wouldn't rule either out completely.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    i wish you'd hold your stage
    with no feelings at all

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Wow, you're all over the place! But no worries, I've also turned out to be everything from INTJ to ENFP at some point, and even though I'm now pretty certain of what I am, tests are still very ambiguous as to whether I'm a thinker or a feeler. Now, based on your function analysis, I'd say ENFP, and the fact that you're asking for input instead of insisting on figuring it out on your own says to me Idealist, not Rational. Second most possible is probably INFP. I get that feeling from the way you're expressing yourself; it's always possible to find some of the traits possessed by a person by looking at the first impression. Personally, I've always hit at least 50 percent correct on first impression, except from once when I was new to the system and I got only one letter correct. If I am to go with my gut feeling, I'll say INFP, but there's a fairly good chance that you are an Extravert. One x is okay in my opinion and I'm not quite sure of the I/E part, I'm just gonna say xNFP.

Love from your fellow confused and confusing personality, 10blackroses

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by 10blackroses View Post
    Wow, you're all over the place! But no worries, I've also turned out to be everything from INTJ to ENFP at some point, and even though I'm now pretty certain of what I am, tests are still very ambiguous as to whether I'm a thinker or a feeler. Now, based on your function analysis, I'd say ENFP, and the fact that you're asking for input instead of insisting on figuring it out on your own says to me Idealist, not Rational. Second most possible is probably INFP. I get that feeling from the way you're expressing yourself; it's always possible to find some of the traits possessed by a person by looking at the first impression. Personally, I've always hit at least 50 percent correct on first impression, except from once when I was new to the system and I got only one letter correct. If I am to go with my gut feeling, I'll say INFP, but there's a fairly good chance that you are an Extravert. One x is okay in my opinion and I'm not quite sure of the I/E part, I'm just gonna say xNFP.

Love from your fellow confused and confusing personality, 10blackroses
    I've tried doing it by myself, but at this point I've learned so much that I feel like an external opinion is required. Plus, it's good to have others' feedback, although not necessary.
    I'm really not sure. Other people have said xNFP as well, but first of all I don't know whether I'm introverted or extroverted, and secondly, I'm not sure how to confirm xNFP either way.

Thanks, heh.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    with no feelings at all

MBTI
    xxTP

The results will only reflect what you told the test, so are not of any use for anyone to type you.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    The results will only reflect what you told the test, so are not of any use for anyone to type you.
    What people type me in the first place will only reflect what I tell them.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    with no feelings at all

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    What people type me in the first place will only reflect what I tell them.
    It's different.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

I don't see how.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    with no feelings at all

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Now, as good as you are at talking back (which you are completely entitled to and I also think you're right) you suddenly seem a tiny bit INTP to me. As I said, I have no clear T/F preference and I'm not half as tough at defending my opinion. Give (F) or take (T) in discussions is one of the indicators in this variable.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by 10blackroses View Post
    Now, as good as you are at talking back (which you are completely entitled to and I also think you're right) you suddenly seem a tiny bit INTP to me. As I said, I have no clear T/F preference and I'm not half as tough at defending my opinion. Give (F) or take (T) in discussions is one of the indicators in this variable.
    I don't know, perhaps. I've got a strong intellectual side, or so I like to think, and so I've never had a problem with logic or debate. In fact, I love debates as long as they have a purpose or it's about something I am knowledgeable about; I see no reason for a person to get offended by me challenging their opinion, because even with things that clash strongly with my values, I usually don't jump in all, "How can you say that, you terrible person?!" It's more like, "That's interesting - why do you think that?"
    Of course, I have my own values as well. Values that I refuse to bend for other people; although I might pretend to agree with a person to avoid needless conflict, if something clashes with what I believe I most likely will challenge it and openly disagree with it. Honestly, some values are necessary for another person to agree with or they become near impossible for me to respect. I would, hypothetically, cut off contact with someone if they had values that greatly conflicted with mine.
    And by values, I mean morals -- things like, "Same-sex couples should have the right to marry" (because they should be treated equally as citizens and not placed below straight couples or denied privileges or even a title) or "Women should be allowed to have abortions" (because it is the woman's body and nobody should be able to take the right to her own body away from her) or "Having a non-binary gender should be respected" (because not everyone fits into specific societal molds and they should not be shamed for that). Generally, I am a highly non-judgmental person. I would judge a person far more for lack of good character and ethics than I would for doing something unorthodox.

Yes, I'm aware that this post seems like I'm rambling, but I'm trying to give you guys something to help type me with, or something to provoke follow-up questions since nobody's really been asking me any :''''((((
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    with no feelings at all

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Heh, no problem with your rambling, I'm much worse in a thread I started myself ^^' Actually, thanks to that last post, I now think you're an awesome person

Also, after thinking about typing you as INTP before, I'm now ABSOLUTELY certain that you are INFP. Congratulations!