• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seriously, I've got no clue what my type is - xNxx.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
INFJ, or so I thought, but the more I read about INFJs and interact with them the more I realize I don't relate to them.
I have no idea if I'm an introvert or an extrovert, feeler or thinker, perceiver or judger. No idea if I use Fi or Fe, Ti or Te, Si or Se, Ni or Ne. I've read a lot about typing, I'm not a newbie by any means -- but the more I read the more mixed up the information gets in my head and now I'm positive I've just been overthinking it.
Which is why I need an outside opinion. Or many outside opinions. I'm really at a loss here, guys.
Here's what I do know: I'm a 4w3 sx-dom (not sure whether I'm sp or so secondary, I test equally.) and I'm an intuitive (I have plenty of sensor friends and the contrast is obvious, no disrespect to any sensors).

Here are my results on a variety of letter and cognitive function tests.

INTJ
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(88%) Thinking(1%) Judging(11%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Your Cognitive Functions:
Introverted Intuition (Ni) ||||||||||||||||||||| 9.6
Extroverted Intuition (Ne) |||||||||||||||||||| 9.19
Introverted Feeling (Fi) ||||||||||||||||| 7.71
Extroverted Thinking (Te) ||||||||||||||||| 7.7
Introverted Thinking (Ti) |||||||||||||||| 7.45
Extroverted Feeling (Fe) |||||||||||| 5.45
Introverted Sensation (Si) ||||||||||| 4.77
Extroverted Sensation (Se) || 0.03

Your Introverted Intuition (Ni) is very developed.
Your Extroverted Intuition (Ne) is moderate.
Your Introverted Sensation (Si) is moderate.
Your Introverted Thinking (Ti) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Thinking (Te) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Feeling (Fe) is moderate.
Your Introverted Feeling (Fi) is moderate.
Your Extroverted Sensation (Se) is poorly developed.

Based on your cognitive functions, your type is most likely:
Most Likely: INTJ
or Second Possibility: ENFP
or Third Possibility: INFP

Your cognitive functions are, in order of development:
Ni - Ne - Fi - Te - Ti - Fe - Si - Se

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************** (18.5)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) **************************** (28.5)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.8)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************************** (41.9)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.7)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.7)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************** (26.7)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.6)
good use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or INFJ

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (55%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (70%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (80%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (70%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (10%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (55%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (65%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (85%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - infp

Please, if anyone could ask me some questions to differentiate between functions or whatever, I would really, really appreciate that. I have doubts about being an INTJ/INFP despite what the tests say, although I wouldn't rule either out completely.

10blackroses

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, you're all over the place! But no worries, I've also turned out to be everything from INTJ to ENFP at some point, and even though I'm now pretty certain of what I am, tests are still very ambiguous as to whether I'm a thinker or a feeler. Now, based on your function analysis, I'd say ENFP, and the fact that you're asking for input instead of insisting on figuring it out on your own says to me Idealist, not Rational. Second most possible is probably INFP. I get that feeling from the way you're expressing yourself; it's always possible to find some of the traits possessed by a person by looking at the first impression. Personally, I've always hit at least 50 percent correct on first impression, except from once when I was new to the system and I got only one letter correct. If I am to go with my gut feeling, I'll say INFP, but there's a fairly good chance that you are an Extravert. One x is okay in my opinion and I'm not quite sure of the I/E part, I'm just gonna say xNFP.

Love from your fellow confused and confusing personality, 10blackroses ;)

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Wow, you're all over the place! But no worries, I've also turned out to be everything from INTJ to ENFP at some point, and even though I'm now pretty certain of what I am, tests are still very ambiguous as to whether I'm a thinker or a feeler. Now, based on your function analysis, I'd say ENFP, and the fact that you're asking for input instead of insisting on figuring it out on your own says to me Idealist, not Rational. Second most possible is probably INFP. I get that feeling from the way you're expressing yourself; it's always possible to find some of the traits possessed by a person by looking at the first impression. Personally, I've always hit at least 50 percent correct on first impression, except from once when I was new to the system and I got only one letter correct. If I am to go with my gut feeling, I'll say INFP, but there's a fairly good chance that you are an Extravert. One x is okay in my opinion and I'm not quite sure of the I/E part, I'm just gonna say xNFP.

Love from your fellow confused and confusing personality, 10blackroses ;)

I've tried doing it by myself, but at this point I've learned so much that I feel like an external opinion is required. Plus, it's good to have others' feedback, although not necessary.
I'm really not sure. Other people have said xNFP as well, but first of all I don't know whether I'm introverted or extroverted, and secondly, I'm not sure how to confirm xNFP either way.

Thanks, heh.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
The results will only reflect what you told the test, so are not of any use for anyone to type you.

10blackroses

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now, as good as you are at talking back (which you are completely entitled to and I also think you're right) you suddenly seem a tiny bit INTP to me. As I said, I have no clear T/F preference and I'm not half as tough at defending my opinion. Give (F) or take (T) in discussions is one of the indicators in this variable.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Now, as good as you are at talking back (which you are completely entitled to and I also think you're right) you suddenly seem a tiny bit INTP to me. As I said, I have no clear T/F preference and I'm not half as tough at defending my opinion. Give (F) or take (T) in discussions is one of the indicators in this variable.

I don't know, perhaps. I've got a strong intellectual side, or so I like to think, and so I've never had a problem with logic or debate. In fact, I love debates as long as they have a purpose or it's about something I am knowledgeable about; I see no reason for a person to get offended by me challenging their opinion, because even with things that clash strongly with my values, I usually don't jump in all, "How can you say that, you terrible person?!" It's more like, "That's interesting - why do you think that?"
Of course, I have my own values as well. Values that I refuse to bend for other people; although I might pretend to agree with a person to avoid needless conflict, if something clashes with what I believe I most likely will challenge it and openly disagree with it. Honestly, some values are necessary for another person to agree with or they become near impossible for me to respect. I would, hypothetically, cut off contact with someone if they had values that greatly conflicted with mine.
And by values, I mean morals -- things like, "Same-sex couples should have the right to marry" (because they should be treated equally as citizens and not placed below straight couples or denied privileges or even a title) or "Women should be allowed to have abortions" (because it is the woman's body and nobody should be able to take the right to her own body away from her) or "Having a non-binary gender should be respected" (because not everyone fits into specific societal molds and they should not be shamed for that). Generally, I am a highly non-judgmental person. I would judge a person far more for lack of good character and ethics than I would for doing something unorthodox.

Yes, I'm aware that this post seems like I'm rambling, but I'm trying to give you guys something to help type me with, or something to provoke follow-up questions since nobody's really been asking me any :''''((((

10blackroses

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Heh, no problem with your rambling, I'm much worse in a thread I started myself ^^' Actually, thanks to that last post, I now think you're an awesome person :newwink:

Also, after thinking about typing you as INTP before, I'm now ABSOLUTELY certain that you are INFP. Congratulations! ;)

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Heh, no problem with your rambling, I'm much worse in a thread I started myself ^^' Actually, thanks to that last post, I now think you're an awesome person :newwink:

Also, after thinking about typing you as INTP before, I'm now ABSOLUTELY certain that you are INFP. Congratulations! ;)

Aw, I appreciate you thinking I'm an awesome person. But what makes you so positive that I'm an INFP? Other people have typed me that as well - but do you have a specific set of reasons?

10blackroses

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I type you so because you have an extremely strong sense of right and wrong. All Idealists are morally conscious and believe in doing the right thing, but the INFP takes this to whole new levels, as do you :) That strong moral compass is one of the things that makes an INFP so awesome ;)

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
I type you so because you have an extremely strong sense of right and wrong. All Idealists are morally conscious and believe in doing the right thing, but the INFP takes this to whole new levels, as do you :) That strong moral compass is one of the things that makes an INFP so awesome ;)

Of course, there are things that I believe are right or wrong, but I try to avoid those exact terms because what is right, wrong, moral, immoral, acceptable, unacceptable and so on depends on the situation/context and perspective. I think there are some things that are 'wrong' in the sense that they put others in danger or don't respect people's rights, but I don't like the whole issue of morality because I don't think objective morality actually exists. It's what I believe, but that doesn't make it law and it shouldn't. Also, logic and objective views of situations has never been an issue for me; rather, more of an issue for my friends who have inferior Thinking functions (mainly Fe doms) who can't look past their own attachments and take a logical standpoint on an emotional issue (for clarification, I mean nothing rude towards Fe or Fi doms by this, just trying to state experience).

KatharineML

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmm, reading through this I think you are, as two of your tests overwhelmingly indicated, an INTJ. Ni is clearly your primary function as you are not coming from any sense of universal truth/law in your moral decrees, as dominant Ti would certainly be doing (which rules out INTP), and you really don't seem playful enough to be a dominant Ne, to me, though please tell if I'm wrong on this! You could be an INFJ but you seem a little too abrasive for that at the moment, plus I can see Fi is definitely in the mix in the personal irritation you feel and, to some degree, show. If you are INTJ, Fi would be your tertiary so it would make sense that this is indeed in your arsenal and that you use it.

Some further questions may help to clear things up though, so:

1 - What items do you routinely carry with you in your pocket/bag/glove compartment of car?

2 - If you were to write a book, what would it be about?

3 - What is your usual style of dress?

4 - Someone close to you breaks down in tears, what do you do?

5 - What is your favourite kind of social conversation?

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Hmm, reading through this I think you are, as two of your tests overwhelmingly indicated, an INTJ. Ni is clearly your primary function as you are not coming from any sense of universal truth/law in your moral decrees, as dominant Ti would certainly be doing (which rules out INTP), and you really don't seem playful enough to be a dominant Ne, to me, though please tell if I'm wrong on this! You could be an INFJ but you seem a little too abrasive for that at the moment, plus I can see Fi is definitely in the mix in the personal irritation you feel and, to some degree, show. If you are INTJ, Fi would be your tertiary so it would make sense that this is indeed in your arsenal and that you use it.

Some further questions may help to clear things up though, so:

1 - What items do you routinely carry with you in your pocket/bag/glove compartment of car?

2 - If you were to write a book, what would it be about?

3 - What is your usual style of dress?

4 - Someone close to you breaks down in tears, what do you do?

5 - What is your favourite kind of social conversation?

Playfulness depends on my mood and who I'm with. I'm not a very emotionally open person int he first place; I'll only be playful with a person if I've tested the waters and can see how they react to my playfulness. With close friends, I can be very playful, but my style of teasing is generally more like "vulgar, politically incorrect insults" than "gentle, playful prodding" or something of the sort. I'm an abrasive person by nature, though I do love giving at some moments and get the same 'warm fuzzies' as everyone else when I help a person out with something that touches me personally -- these warm fuzzies don't occur on a daily or even weekly basis, but I take advantage of them when I can. However, I'm quite sick at the moment, so I'm bound to be more snappy than I would be usually...I don't think I'm more snappy than normal on this particular thread, though.

1 - Things I might need. Hair ties, throat lozenges, pain killers, antacids, lip balm, hand lotion, lip gloss, cellphone, iPod touch, anything else that strikes me as something that may come in handy.

2 - I'm not sure I could sit and commit myself to an entire book; I'd have to split it up into clear sections or I would find the whole task too difficult to tackle and end up quitting after the first three sentences. If I were to write a whole book, though, I would most likely write about lyrical analysis. That's what strikes me at the moment. Ask me tomorrow and I might say science fiction. Ask me the next day and I might say metaphysics.

3 - I dress exactly how you would expect a 4w3 to dress. I place a lot of emphasis on my appearance and fashion; I'm good at matching colors and pieces of outfits, emphasizing parts of the body and downplaying others, taking an article of clothing and combining it with another to make something completely new. I take pride in my sense of style and I note which outfits get the most compliments (I receive compliments on my outfits usually on a very frequent basis). I also like patterns a lot.

4 - Why are they breaking down into tears? That's what I need to know before I can react to their distress. If they are having some sort of personal or interpersonal problem, I'm a good person to ask, or so I believe. I tend to be a good advice giver because I have a lot of common sense and I'm good with figuring out the causes and effects of scenarios. I probably would not initiate any physical contact, though. I would keep a safe distance, but let them know that I am there to support them emotionally, so long as I don't have to offer up feelings of mine that are uncomfortably personal.

5 - Sometimes I like deep, thought-provoking conversations that make you question the world in ways you never have before; other times I like silly, friendly conversations full of joking and laughter. The best kind of conversation is one where you don't spend all of your time worrying about how the other person or persons will react to what you say; when you're comfortable enough to just spout whatever dumb crap pops up in your mind and laugh about it later.

NF

Reason? My super kewl intuition/pattern recognition skillz.

Do your super kewl intuition/pattern recognition skillz come with explanation skills, too? Because if so, I'd love to see you demonstrate. :)

KatharineML

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Analysis:
You don't require amusement or attachment, the things you carry are practical - this tells me nothing about your type tho :)
You break large things down into manageable chunks, and find the idea of starting a huge project slightly disconcerting - most likely a J characteristic.
Your first response to emotion is cognitive - most likely a T characteristic though could also be self-protective for an introverted Fe user who doesn't want to get overloaded.
You are aware of appearances and the meaning/symbolic nature of clothing and the pride taken in it or not etc - most likely Ni.
I still think you are INTJ or INFJ.
Could you explain what it is that doesn't 'fit', for you, in the INTJ and INFJ descriptions you have read?

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Analysis:
You don't require amusement or attachment, the things you carry are practical - this tells me nothing about your type tho :)
You break large things down into manageable chunks, and find the idea of starting a huge project slightly disconcerting - most likely a J characteristic.
Your first response to emotion is cognitive - most likely a T characteristic though could also be self-protective for an introverted Fe user who doesn't want to get overloaded.
You are aware of appearances and the meaning/symbolic nature of clothing and the pride taken in it or not etc - most likely Ni.
I still think you are INTJ or INFJ.
Could you explain what it is that doesn't 'fit', for you, in the INTJ and INFJ descriptions you have read?

Nothing really stood out in the descriptions I read as inaccurate, so I bolded the parts I related to.

Beneath the quiet exterior, INFJs hold deep convictions about the weightier matters of life. Those who are activists -- INFJs gravitate toward such a role -- are there for the cause, not for personal glory or political power.

INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ.

"There's something rotten in Denmark." Accurately suspicious about others' motives, INFJs are not easily led. These are the people that you can rarely fool any of the time. Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words.

INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication. In addition, nonverbal sensitivity enables the INFJ to know and be known by others intimately.

Writing, counseling, public service and even politics are areas where INFJs frequently find their niche.

INFJs are distinguished by both their complexity of character and the unusual range and depth of their talents. Strongly humanitarian in outlook, INFJs tend to be idealists, and because of their J preference for closure and completion, they are generally "doers" as well as dreamers. This rare combination of vision and practicality often results in INFJs taking a disproportionate amount of responsibility in the various causes to which so many of them seem to be drawn.

INFJs are deeply concerned about their relations with individuals as well as the state of humanity at large. They are, in fact, sometimes mistaken for extroverts because they appear so outgoing and are so genuinely interested in people -- a product of the Feeling function they most readily show to the world. On the contrary, INFJs are true introverts, who can only be emotionally intimate and fulfilled with a chosen few from among their long-term friends, family, or obvious "soul mates." While instinctively courting the personal and organizational demands continually made upon them by others, at intervals INFJs will suddenly withdraw into themselves, sometimes shutting out even their intimates. This apparent paradox is a necessary escape valve for them, providing both time to rebuild their depleted resources and a filter to prevent the emotional overload to which they are so susceptible as inherent "givers." As a pattern of behavior, it is perhaps the most confusing aspect of the enigmatic INFJ character to outsiders, and hence the most often misunderstood -- particularly by those who have little experience with this rare type.

Due in part to the unique perspective produced by this alternation between detachment and involvement in the lives of the people around them, INFJs may well have the clearest insights of all the types into the motivations of others, for good and for evil. The most important contributing factor to this uncanny gift, however, are the empathic abilities often found in Fs, which seem to be especially heightened in the INFJ type (possibly by the dominance of the introverted N function).

This empathy can serve as a classic example of the two-edged nature of certain INFJ talents, as it can be strong enough to cause discomfort or pain in negative or stressful situations. More explicit inner conflicts are also not uncommon in INFJs; it is possible to speculate that the causes for some of these may lie in the specific combinations of preferences which define this complex type. For instance, there can sometimes be a "tug-of-war" between NF vision and idealism and the J practicality that urges compromise for the sake of achieving the highest priority goals. And the I and J combination, while perhaps enhancing self-awareness, may make it difficult for INFJs to articulate their deepest and most convoluted feelings.

Usually self-expression comes more easily to INFJs on paper, as they tend to have strong writing skills. Since in addition they often possess a strong personal charisma, INFJs are generally well-suited to the "inspirational" professions such as teaching (especially in higher education) and religious leadership. Psychology and counseling are other obvious choices, but overall, INFJs can be exceptionally difficult to pigeonhole by their career paths. Perhaps the best example of this occurs in the technical fields. Many INFJs perceive themselves at a disadvantage when dealing with the mystique and formality of "hard logic", and in academic terms this may cause a tendency to gravitate towards the liberal arts rather than the sciences. However, the significant minority of INFJs who do pursue studies and careers in the latter areas tend to be as successful as their T counterparts, as it is *iNtuition* -- the dominant function for the INFJ type -- which governs the ability to understand abstract theory and implement it creatively.

In their own way, INFJs are just as much "systems builders" as are INTJs; the difference lies in that most INFJ "systems" are founded on human beings and human values, rather than information and technology. Their systems may for these reasons be conceptually "blurrier" than analogous NT ones, harder to measure in strict numerical terms, and easier to take for granted -- yet it is these same underlying reasons which make the resulting contributions to society so vital and profound.

To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know.

INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake.

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this; INTJs have also been known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions without consulting their supervisors or co-workers. On the other hand, they do tend to be scrupulous and even-handed about recognizing the individual contributions that have gone into a project, and have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice.

In the broadest terms, what INTJs "do" tends to be what they "know". Typical INTJ career choices are in the sciences and engineering, but they can be found wherever a combination of intellect and incisiveness are required (e.g., law, some areas of academia). INTJs can rise to management positions when they are willing to invest time in marketing their abilities as well as enhancing them, and (whether for the sake of ambition or the desire for privacy) many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality.

Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel. While they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations.

This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship). To complicate matters, INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand. Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense. :) This sometimes results in a peculiar naivete', paralleling that of many Fs -- only instead of expecting inexhaustible affection and empathy from a romantic relationship, the INTJ will expect inexhaustible reasonability and directness.

Probably the strongest INTJ assets in the interpersonal area are their intuitive abilities and their willingness to "work at" a relationship. Although as Ts they do not always have the kind of natural empathy that many Fs do, the Intuitive function can often act as a good substitute by synthesizing the probable meanings behind such things as tone of voice, turn of phrase, and facial expression. This ability can then be honed and directed by consistent, repeated efforts to understand and support those they care about, and those relationships which ultimately do become established with an INTJ tend to be characterized by their robustness, stability, and good communications.

KatharineML

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Okay, I am assuming you are a woman, being that you carry around lipgloss, which is probably the explanation for this trouble. Women do have better verbal ability and relational interest/concern than men of their type. Even T women. So, I am thinking, you probably are an INTJ - just an INTJ woman, not an INTJ man (very different, and something needs to be written about this!). Certainly you bolded all the areas which are clearly Ni characteristics, so I think you can be sure of that. It is doubtful that you are an extrovert, though your J characteristic might make you seem like one as you require closure in the outside world so may behave quite strongly there, provided you are not exhausted etc.

What do you think? Are you still confused? I am no expert so what do others think?

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
Okay, I am assuming you are a woman, being that you carry around lipgloss, which is probably the explanation for this trouble. Women do have better verbal ability and relational interest/concern than men of their type. Even T women. So, I am thinking, you probably are an INTJ - just an INTJ woman, not an INTJ man (very different, and something needs to be written about this!). Certainly you bolded all the areas which are clearly Ni characteristics, so I think you can be sure of that. It is doubtful that you are an extrovert, though your J characteristic might make you seem like one as you require closure in the outside world so may behave quite strongly there, provided you are not exhausted etc.

What do you think? Are you still confused? I am no expert so what do others think?

That is a correct assumption to make -- perhaps I am an INTJ, but since I am almost certain of my Enneagram type being 4w3 (only other option is 3w4), does that not contradict the INTJ personality type as a whole or are people just too closed minded about what type can be what Enneagram type?