User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    That's BS, you and I knew each other well, or so I thought -- you were absolutely positive that I was Pi dominant. Perhaps you're the true Pe dom. They are known for being flighty, after all.
    Ok, that was petty, I'll admit, but I really do find pretty much everything about your commenting on my thread to be uncalled for.
    You seemed like a Pi dom at first, but as time went on, something didn't seem right. Your Ni didn't define you, some other function did. I also suggested that you were an ENTP the more we talked but now I'm seeing much more Fi/Te over Fe/Ti. And definite use of Ni but not enough to be your dominant function. That's rude of you to say, somewhat typist too, but it's good of you to admit it. I only made one post though so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    You seemed like a Pi dom at first, but as time went on, something didn't seem right. Your Ni didn't define you, some other function did. I also suggested that you were an ENTP the more we talked but now I'm seeing much more Fi/Te over Fe/Ti. And definite use of Ni but not enough to be your dominant function. That's rude of you to say, somewhat typist too, but it's good of you to admit it. I only made one post though so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    I'm not defined by any function, regardless of what my type is, because I am still undoubtedly an individual, not four letters or cognitive functions. It's not who I "am", it's what "best fits me". That's a large jump, Ni from dominant to inferior, in your eyes. You should know better than anyone else that I'm not Se dominant. Ne dominant is much more realistic, IMO, and I'm sorry to anyone who just wants to help but at this point I cannot accept the possibility of me being a sensor because it's just so off. It's like I'm seeing myself in a blue dress but I'm not quite sure what shade of blue it is, and then you guys come up and tell me that the dress is red; I appreciate your input but it's simply not the same dress we're looking at.

Anyways, good job for picking up on it, being rude was my objective. It's not typist, it's Aledaist, and I think you know exactly why I harbor harsh feelings towards you. Everyone else does, too. You did something pretty much unforgivable.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    i wish you'd hold your stage
    with no feelings at all

I'm not defined by any function, regardless of what my type is, because I am still undoubtedly an individual, not four letters or cognitive functions. It's not who I "am", it's what "best fits me". That's a large jump, Ni from dominant to inferior, in your eyes. You should know better than anyone else that I'm not Se dominant. Ne dominant is much more realistic, IMO, and I'm sorry to anyone who just wants to help but at this point I cannot accept the possibility of me being a sensor because it's just so off. It's like I'm seeing myself in a blue dress but I'm not quite sure what shade of blue it is, and then you guys come up and tell me that the dress is red; I appreciate your input but it's simply not the same dress we're looking at.

Anyways, good job for picking up on it, being rude was my objective. It's not typist, it's Aledaist, and I think you know exactly why I harbor harsh feelings towards you. Everyone else does, too. You did something pretty much unforgivable.
    Yeah, of course, I didn't mean that, I meant that your Ni really isn't the most obvious thing about you. It is but when you're in the grip of your inferior...

But I didn't do anything in this thread so you could be civil and I'm honestly not sure why. Who is everyone anyway? I don't recall doing anything bad lately. Your rudeness is uncalled for.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Yeah, of course, I didn't mean that, I meant that your Ni really isn't the most obvious thing about you. It is but when you're in the grip of your inferior...

But I didn't do anything in this thread so you could be civil and I'm honestly not sure why. Who is everyone anyway? I don't recall doing anything bad lately. Your rudeness is uncalled for.
    You've never seen me in the grip of my inferior, though.

Since you private messaged me about it, I'll address it there.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    with no feelings at all

You've never seen me in the grip of my inferior, though.

Since you private messaged me about it, I'll address it there.
    From our conversations, you don't seem too healthy right now.

Thank you

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

From our conversations, you don't seem too healthy right now.

Thank you
    I'm actually really healthy right now. Much healthier than I've been for months, maybe even years, though I don't feel the need to justify that to anyone on here. My being pissed off at you has nothing to do with my level of health. It has to do with me being pissed off at you.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    with no feelings at all

So you're so incredibly angry at me because I didn't want to participate in 5+ hour late night chats with you and your friends all the time? Even if you are angry, maybe you should be a bit more mature about this and try being civil.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

So you're so incredibly angry at me because I didn't want to participate in 5+ hour late night chats with you and your friends all the time? Even if you are angry, maybe you should be a bit more mature about this and try being civil.
    Don't accuse me of being uncivil, and there's no point in you retorting on this thread if we're already talking through private messages. Deal with it there, please. I made this board to be typed, not to get in petty arguments.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    with no feelings at all

Don't accuse me of being uncivil, and there's no point in you retorting on this thread if we're already talking through private messages. Deal with it there, please. I made this board to be typed, not to get in petty arguments.
    It would be nice if you would stop being accusatory since you were the person who started being rude to me for no reason. I didn't suggest a type on this thread to anger you, I suggested a type because from what I've read here, it seems to fit you the most.

I'm done posting here. Carry on.