• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Having trouble pinpointing my inferior.

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
I've been trying to figure out my type, and I've heard that having a better idea of your inferior helps a lot. I'll just jump right in to what I can relate to out of three inferior functions I am considering ATM.

Fe: I can relate because: When someone is being rigid, illogical, or just not making sense to me; I dissagree with them, and when they react negatively towards it, I can get annoyed, and even very pissed off, depending on the severity of the reaction. I detach myself, and am not myself in stressful situations, either relating to external things or certain things going on with me, like personal issues or depression. When I get really pissed off, I can become destructive. I smash things, and I used to cause self harm when I was an early adolescent (like biting my arms really hard). This usually manifests at home. I am slowly becoming more and more emotional (even though I could be emotional as a kid, but it usually related to fustration), crying more often, and even in situations where crying doesn't apply. (although, crying usually is the result of internal thoughts, worries, and stressors). When I am passionate about something, it is usually all or nothing, emphasized to at times, an extreme. Example: if I really love someone (romantically, usually), I would do so much for them, make exceptions for them, and bend over backwards for them, even to the point of re-considering and twisting my own thoughts and even dismissing logic! I had a strong desire to fit in with groups in the past, and still do, but it used to be more extreme; I even went into an "internal chameleon" mode and made myself out to be more like my peers at one point, so I could fit in and be like the people I admired, and desired to fit in with. I sometimes tend to laugh when others are laughing, even if the cause of external laughter isn't even that funny.

Te: I have a fear of incompetence, and when I feel incompetent, I have really dark, and at times, irrational thoughts about myself. I can be a perfectionist on task. I used to apologize in situations where I did nothing wrong. Sometimes when I'm mad, I can be harsh on others. (I don't know if this applies, but I can become rigid when I am anxious, in terms of thoughts and sometimes making decisions).

Se: I may overprepare for something negative I may anticipate (I have a phobia of loud noises, so during thunderstorms I would cover my ears in case a loud strike would crash; while I don't do this anymore I still fear a crash). I binge eat when I'm bored. I may watch viral videos or play video games to distract myself from my problems. I've also been slightly anxious towards the external world, and even being on my own. A part of me expects the worst, and thinks people are against me in some ways, or think I'm worthless.

If any of what I described doesn't match the inferior functions I posted, let me know. Feedback would be appreciated!