I am seventy two percent sure.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Oh, I see, I'm very sorry to hear that.
    I don't think optimism/pessimism has to do with MBTI types honestly. I'm relatively new to MBTI types, but from what I see, it seems like they're innate and you're born with one (nature). Pessimism is acquired, like you said- from your upbringing, influences, experiences (nurture). INFP's aren't particularly pessimistic. I think it varies for each INFP.

The thing that makes me think you're an ENFP over an INFP is that it seems you're more Ne dominant than Fi. Fi is deciding something is significant because you've reviewed how it lines up with your values. As an INFP I feel everything very deeply, everything is connected back to my feelings and my core values. The passion of hating incongruities between my ideals versus reality is painful and constant. ENFPs and INFPs use both often; they are very similar-it's just which function is more dominant.

Learning your MBTI type is sometimes easier as an overall evaluation, not lining up specific characteristics of yourself with characteristics of a certain type.
    For example, someone could say they have brown eyes, black hair and big lips, but that in itself doesn't make them African-American. Those characteristics are a result of being black, being black is a result of having black parents. Just like having certain characteristics is a result of being a specific type, being whatever type is a result of how you prefer to think. I strongly think you're an ENFP, but I don't know you, I can only base my conclusion off of what you say and how you say it. So learn how you think and learn how MBTI types really work the lingo and everything (trust me it's worth it and figure it out if you think I'm wrong or not understanding you.

I hope I've helped, I'm trying to get better at typing people, but I'm still learning. Good luck with figuring it out! Whatever type you are, whoever you are- you are significant and deserve love. Life is beautiful and there's so much reason to hope, I pray you can learn to be more optimistic and trust people again even though they've hurt you.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I'd go with INFP 6w7. THe 6's anxiety has an energy about it that can appear Extroverted, along with the focus on people/groups. However, based on your content I see inferior Te over Si. It can get tricky, because inferior Si can lead to hyper-focus on health and body sensation, which can also be attributed to 6's fear. Most 6w7's I know have toyed with ambiversion, but I personally believe you are one of the other. It doesn't have to be about people. Do you get lost in your own mind, comparing the external world to it.. or do you get lost in the external world and compare your mind to it?
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    ??F?

Thank you so much Abbey! I like what you say about the African-American thing.. that's very true. There's no way everyone is everything in their type right? Took a peek at your profile, I can't believe you're only 16! You seem so mature, and knowledgeable. I think you will do great things with yourself

jontherobot: 72%? that's not very specific.

Legerdemain: ??? ELSD?

MBTI
    ??F?

Huxley, ooh, interesting question! I think I look at the external world and freak out when my thoughts don't align. But I also think I get lost in my mind too. I think the problem is I don't really know myself. I feel like a chameleon sometimes. Trying to be what I think I should or want to be. What is Te? I've read about all of these but I feel like I need small one sentence summaries of each to actually understand them, haha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Thank you!

Ne- extroverted intuition; outer ideas, interpretations and possibilities; "what could be" (making connections, interpreting with imagination) [non-reality]
    Ni- introverted intuition; inner ideas, interpretations and possibilities; "what will be" (foreseeing events) [future]
    Se- extroverted sensing; outer information, data and experiences; "what is" (living in the moment) [present]
    Si- introverted sensing; inner information, data and experiences; "what is" vs. "what was" (recalling past events provoked by the present situation) [past]

Te- extroverted thinking; outer logic; (applying structure and efficiency, dislikes negative consequences/standards not being met) [expressing thoughts]
    Ti- introverted thinking; inner logic; (applying principles and analysis, dislikes inconsistencies/precision not being met) [thinking deeply]
    Fe- extroverted feeling; outer harmony; (acting on group values) [expressing feelings]
    Fi- introverted feeling; inner harmony; (acting on personal values) [feeling deeply]

I hope that makes sense to you.

MBTI
    ??F?

That is actually so helpful! thank you! I definitely am an NF, I just can't figure out which of each I use more. How does stress play into this? For instance, when I'm stressed I might use one function more than another. Does that mean that's what I really am or that's my inferior function?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

That's your inferior function.

For example: when I'm stressed I use my inferior function Te- I take responsibility, make lists, organize things.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Yes, inferior functions come out under stress. In my example: I start over-analyzing everything, being unable to distinguish between what is relevant and what isn't, putting too much emphasis on the latter (tertiary Si under stress, paired up with inferior Te under stress), and snapping at people who are disturbing me and not using their time as they should - that is, as it suits me (inferior Te under stress).

Of course, I'm not as bad as I sound, but that is the extreme case which happens some times.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

MBTI
    ??F?

Hmmm, okay. I'm definitely a P then. I get like you Abbey, and Aesthete, when I'm stressed too.

As far as E, I'm about to go to a party where I only know one person and I'm therefore scared and all I want to do is watch Pride & Prejudice in my pajamas and knit. But I feel like I have to go because I don't want to be a bad friend. So therefore, I think I'm more I than E, eh? Maybe I'm an extroverted introvert.

Thanks for all your help! If any of my own analysis seems wrong, please feel free to correct me Talkin' to you, <insert MBTI stereotype here>'s!