• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type is most likely to seek these career's in life?

surfing_usa_timez

MBTI Type
EwwP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most ideal career: carpenter, electrician, fire & rescue team, lifeguard, chef, emergency medical tech, private pilot, animal & marine rescue team, freelance reporter, comic book writer/creator, inventor/crafter, computer programmer, private investigator, skateboard company owner, food truck owner, cartoonist, video editor, video game designer, artisan, radio host, TV writer, on the go IT, painter, dive instructor, test pilot, stuntman.

Least ideal career: stay @ home parent, cubical worker, counselor, psychologist, k-12 teacher, high school teacher, politician, actor, priest, mathematician, police officer, security guard, indoor salesman/retail, philosopher, bus driver, insurance salesmen, accountant, soldier, waiter.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My guess is some sort of SP, leaning towards XSTP.

Jaguar

Accountant= death. LIFO FIFO FOAD. How I loathed that class in college.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
That's because you live an ISTJ life. ;)

So is everyone else. I doubt you are doing any better.

I could be wrong though, you could be the top 5% wealthiest percent of the population who is freed from ISTJ slavery and giving a massive fuck about what I am saying.

S

SingSmileShine

I was thinking ESTP. Maybe ENTP for the computer programming. I think definitely TP for all of them. Maybe IxTP for a small handful.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
pretty stereotypical sp, and like someone else said, i'm leaning stp