Le Sigh. I tested as an INFJ and after reading the description, I felt pretty sure about it. Since then though, I have been reading up on INFJ behavior, issues, etc. here and have become a bit doubtful.
These are the things I wholly ressonate with the INFJ type:
- I am very creative, and tend to focus on fantasy more than reality.
- I fear drawing attention to myself.
- I am easily offended.
- I am socially uncomfortable (awkward).
- I can self sabbotage.
- I fear rejection in relationships.
- I am very strict and legalistic with myself.
- I am not easily swayed or fooled
- I am emotionally perceptive and very self aware.
- I am very selective about my close friends.
- When I deem something to be wrong, I can get very worked up about it.
- I'm as stubborn as a mule.
- I hate having plans changed on me.
These are the things that make me think I'm mis-typed:
- I am not overly prone to sensitivity or crying.
- I'm not easily intimidated.
- I do not hesitate to speak my mind.
- I like to help people, but I'm not nearly as humanitarian as I've seen INFJ's described.
Thoughts? There are only a few items on my questionable list, but they seem to be pretty contradicting the to INFJ type. Ack, my Enneagram type was so easy for me to identify and now this is tripping me up! Thanks to anyone who is willing to give their two cents.