User Tag List

First 12

Do you have a strong 1 fix in your tritype?
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj

I think, that just from reading what you relate to from INFJ description is not enough to guess your type, but I am an NF type and usually subscribe to INFJs a lot and I can definetly say I see myself a lot in what you wrote, that's why I'd go with INFJ, but another possibility for you is INTJ.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

I thought I'd dust this thread off, because I still don't know! I've narrowed it down to INFJ and INFP, but can't figure out which. I think I'm going to make a video (if that would help) but am not sure what I should talk about, or what questions I should answer? Suggestions please!

@Devi My gut fix is 8, but I know I do have a relationship with 1 through integration (and I'm pretty healthy).

@EndlessNameless Thanks, that's helpful. Why would you think INTJ would be a possibility?
    Last edited by small.wonder; 09-28-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

WALMART

Your quote - I presume you relate?

Jung, in relation to Fi, stated the phrase "Still waters run deep" was of great applicability, but that likely does not preclude Ni.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Your quote - I presume you relate?

Jung, in relation to Fi, stated the phrase "Still waters run deep" was of great applicability, but that likely does not preclude Ni.
    Regarding my quote: I like that verse because of the imagery of being swept up in a strong and rushing sea-- I pretty sure it's actually intended as a lament, but I think it's beautiful.

Could you expand a bit on what you mean about Fi and Ni? As aforementioned in this thread, I'm not the most knowledgeable about MBTI.
    Last edited by small.wonder; 09-29-2013 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Ooops, confused and misinformed.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    Regarding my quote: I like that verse because of the imagery of being swept up in a strong and rushing sea-- I pretty sure it's actually intended as a lament, but I think it's beautiful.

Could you expand a bit on what you mean about Fi and Ni? As aforementioned in this thread, I'm not the most knowledgeable about MBTI.
    Yeah, I read that. I didn't wholly understand it, to be honest, until I read the entire passage. Even now, I'm still not sure its intent. But it sounds pretty, lolz.

Ni and Fi simply seem to be very similar functions. I've tried just now, and I really can't do it any justification, I'd encourage you to read for yourself - http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Jung/types.htm. One quick example I can think of is that they are both deeply impressioned by unconscious imagery that translates itself to conscious expression very poorly.

Facilely, if I had to guess - Te is to Se, as Ti is to Si, as Fe is to Ne, as Fi is Ni. The first of each set is a rational function, the second irrational. They don't mesh together perfectly, they were written as wholly different psychological profiles for each type, but I feel there is enough correlation between the descriptions to substantiate some form of relation.

I know I'm reviving an old thread, but you sound like an INFJ moreso than INFP--the way you've been interacting here seems more Fe than Fi.