• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I test a 7 but am I really?

midnight rambler

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hey everyone, Im still kind of wondering what my possible eneagram type and variants are.
I was wondering if anyone on here could help me out, so I'm going to I've some aspects about my goals and all that.

- I am a very ambitious person and my biggest fear is failure.
- my main goal in life is to see the world and travel to see the good and bad of what this world offers. Essentially I want adventure, fame, fortune, and glory
- I couldn't really see myself doing a nine to five routine. I would just get so depressed and bored. What I need is to be in a career that's fast paced and ever changing.
- I consider myself an opportunist of sorts.
- I can be very creative and I love music and find it relaxes me.
- i can deal with conflict, but I prefer not too unless it was something real important.
-I have a tendency to just say," screw it! Let dive right" when I make a decision about certain thigs. Most of the times the outcome isn't what I expected.
- I'm pretty loyal to my friends and will help them out when if they are having trouble with things
- when I'm in a good mood I like to joke around alot. When im at parties, i like to talk to people and if I'm really happy I crack a dark joke to see people's reactions.
- if I'm depressed I engage i get really introverted and sometimes engage in unhealthy behaviors.
- I like to make sure I am dressed fine when i go out and care very much about my self and trying to do the best I can.
- I'm usually pretty calm and relaxed and can be stubborn in my ways.
- I like meeting new people and learning new things
- I crave a high stress career for some reason

Sorry if it a bit long. I hope someone can help me figure out my eneagram and variants. I appreciate all the help.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Based on this passage, you could be a 3.

You have a focus on attention and success.

Burger King

Doing things for the sake of the image (3). I don't see that in your original post. Not that a 3 would admit that type of thing. I'm reading between the lines here obviously. Based on what you've said so far, imma guess 7 for you.

midnight rambler

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hey thanks for all the help everyone. [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION], i am definitely going to read through threads you linked.