ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Sounds more Ne than Se.

MBTI
    Ixfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so

Cheers thanks for the input, hmmm so I will need to investigate unhealthy type behaviour also. So far considering healthy types im thinking I'm an isfp who wants to be infp, either that or my ne is under developed or so automated i don't realise in using it. I've tried several online function tests and most results were infp, though they seem quite transparent and easy to manipulate once you know what your doing

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Darth psychosis View Post
    Cheers thanks for the input, hmmm so I will need to investigate unhealthy type behaviour also. So far considering healthy types im thinking I'm an isfp who wants to be infp, either that or my ne is under developed or so automated i don't realise in using it. I've tried several online function tests and most results were infp, though they seem quite transparent and easy to manipulate once you know what your doing
    I read all the descriptions and went from there. I went through the "is it INFP or ISFP" phase as well. Ultimately, I felt I could really see myself in more of the ISFP descriptions than in the INFP descriptions.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    If you have social anxiety, you could also consider ENFP as an option. SA can put a damper on your self perception as an Extrovert.
    I think this could be true - you could be ENFP. That observation you made sounds very extraverted to me. An infp would probably not notice what is going on outside the car at all, or very little.

Also saying you can 'sum people up just by looking at them' - that is VERY Ne, ENFP and ENTP mostly.

Also ENFP's are very very sensitive and imaginative. More liable to being affected by others than infp's, actually, even though Infp's may appear more vulnerable, they are more stable in their values. (NB. I think I am an infp and I have lots of enfp friends)

I doubt you are isfp ... too imaginative.

Does this help? What do you think?