User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I also think INTP. I wish I had more solid evidence to go by but in terms in overall vibe from watching the video and his writing style, he reminds me alot of myself.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

undergoing self-analysis louiesgonnadie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I also think INTP. I wish I had more solid evidence to go by but in terms in overall vibe from watching the video and his writing style, he reminds me alot of myself.
    Interesting, I see you put down "TiSi" as your MBTI code. Could that be referring to a....possible loop? I can definitely relate to the loop theory over the past 3 years or so, so based on that possible hint, I could totally see where you're coming from in terms of similarities between us.
    "For a minute there, I lost myself...I lost myself."

LOUIS CK: "We don't think about how we talk"
    http://zenpencils.com/comic/95-louis...t-how-we-talk/

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by louiesgonnadie View Post
    Interesting, I see you put down "TiSi" as your MBTI code. Could that be referring to a....possible loop? I can definitely relate to the loop theory over the past 3 years or so, so based on that possible hint, I could totally see where you're coming from in terms of similarities between us.
    I'm not sure if it's a loop, just that I can relate a lot of the things described in the Si function descriptions. For awhile I considered the possibility of dominant Si. I don't think I'm dominant Si though, just someone with good and frequent access to it. For one thing, I don't really relate much to inferior Ne. Inferior Fe on the other hand, that's what gets me in trouble.
    INtp
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I'm not sure if it's a loop, just that I can relate a lot of the things described in the Si function descriptions. For awhile I considered the possibility of dominant Si. I don't think I'm dominant Si though, just someone with good and frequent access to it. For one thing, I don't really relate much to inferior Ne. Inferior Fe on the other hand, that's what gets me in trouble.
    Do you feel like your Si is stronger than your Ne at times, or in general?

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Do you feel like your Si is stronger than your Ne at times, or in general?
    They're close to equal. One cognitive functions test, showed them as both strong. Another test though (the one on Personality Cafe) showed high Ne but moderate to low Si.

I don't really trust the tests though but they are fun to take.
    INtp
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    INTP seems reasonable. If the tertiary loop hypothesis is correct, you could be in a Ti-Si loop. Maybe INxJ. Think for a moment the biggest crux of your being. Is it more to do with issues about people and getting along/understanding them (inf-Fe) or sensitivity to external stimuli and misusing/ignoring external data (Se)? Perhaps neither?
    He describes just like one of the Ti-Ni-Si types I've seen before. Here is a good example of how to boil it down to a single type:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...e-confirm.html
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

I've read that it is sometimes a misconception that Fi is fixed on morals - I think the premise leans towards morals but a more subjective ideal, and creates morals (just like Ti seems to create logic) which makes sense since it is a Ji function. Definitely agree that Ti looks at things from a technical standpoint. So, Fi - subjective morals/ideals; Ti - subjective logic/technical? And this is based on judging external data.

I have passion but sometimes apathy destroys it. Going back to the love topic - I think having someone I love deeply would inspire me to be a better and more interesting person, not just for her but for me as well, plus this will make me feel like I am actually worth something. I could do this even without a partner in my life, but the passion would be fueled knowing someone I deeply admire loves me, and believes in me, which would breed confidence.
    Yes, so based on that definition, would you be Fi or Ti?
    I agree about the love thing for sure ... though you are actually worth something anyway and it is important to know this even if no-one else confirms it for you. You gotta be strong in love, and that means not relying on the one you love for your confidence. Of course, it's GREAT when they do admire and love you and boost you, and that is a need and a desire we all have, from those we love, but we're all fallible, and sometimes we've gotta be the strong one for them, or on our own for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by KatharineML View Post
    Yes, so based on that definition, would you be Fi or Ti?
    I agree about the love thing for sure ... though you are actually worth something anyway and it is important to know this even if no-one else confirms it for you. You gotta be strong in love, and that means not relying on the one you love for your confidence. Of course, it's GREAT when they do admire and love you and boost you, and that is a need and a desire we all have, from those we love, but we're all fallible, and sometimes we've gotta be the strong one for them, or on our own for a while.
    Yeah, I'd probably lean more towards Ti. And I agree with what you said about love, we can't rely on them for all support, but we need them so we can fall back on them from time to time.

EDIT: A lot of talk about my possible type, but based on what I have written (and my video) what does my enneagram seem to be? I'm not entirely sure about 5w4. This could help me to determine my type.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Yeah, I'd probably lean more towards Ti. And I agree with what you said about love, we can't rely on them for all support, but we need them so we can fall back on them from time to time.

EDIT: A lot of talk about my possible type, but based on what I have written (and my video) what does my enneagram seem to be? I'm not entirely sure about 5w4. This could help me to determine my type.
    Gosh Enneagram is more complicated. 5 with 4 wing sounds about right for you. I am 5 with 6 and I think this adds an element of seeming extroversion, or sociability/communicative ability. You are definitely an introvert and both 5 and 4 are usually introverts. You are definitely not a 1, 2, 3, 7 or 8. The only other possibility would be a 9 but you seem to intense for that, really. You could be a 4 with 5 but that would make you likely to be more arty/flaky than it seems you are?

Quote Originally Posted by KatharineML View Post
    Gosh Enneagram is more complicated. 5 with 4 wing sounds about right for you. I am 5 with 6 and I think this adds an element of seeming extroversion, or sociability/communicative ability. You are definitely an introvert and both 5 and 4 are usually introverts. You are definitely not a 1, 2, 3, 7 or 8. The only other possibility would be a 9 but you seem to intense for that, really. You could be a 4 with 5 but that would make you likely to be more arty/flaky than it seems you are?
    Hehe, what about me seems intense, may I ask? :p

And yeah, I was thinking about 4w5. But the thing is I don't really publicize my emotions, I deal with them in private. If I get really close to someone emotionally (like a partner) I might showcase some of my emotions to her. That's the closest I'd get to publicizing my emotions.