User Tag List

123 Last

Default INTJ or ISFP? (Ni-Fi or Fi-Ni looping)

My friend I've been talking to for a while thinks I'm an ISFP. I think it's definitely possible considering I'm pretty unhealthy emotionally. INTJs are often glorified on the Internet and maybe I want to see myself as something I'm not. Ask me anything!

I'm going to talk about whatever comes to mind. My ultimate goal in life is to become my ideal of perfection and create an impact on the world that will last at least a million years. I care a lot about being authentic to my myself and my morals. I don't believe in excuses ever when it comes to doing the right thing. I believe in emotional control at all times in order to do what I deem as the right thing to do. I try to push my personal feelings aside when I help others out because I usually don't care too much about people around me, I care much more about doing the right thing. I'm fine with making people angry as long as I'm true to my morals.

I have 13 70-page journals dedicated to long term planning and I consider myself very results-oriented. I'm also a 3w4 though. I don't really believe in living in the moment because everything adds up in the end IMO. I'm also very oblivious to anything that doesn't have to do with a goal. For example, I didn't notice my house had a dishwasher until a few months ago and I've been living here for 9 years. I also can never remember details in an environment. I'm not observant at all.

I'm very into aesthetics and shock affect. Many times, I say something ridiculous or blunt just to impact others. I've very focused on making on making an impact, doesn't matter if it's negative or positive, the more, the better. I'm very, very into fashion. I love reading fashion history books and browsing magazines. I love creating things. I get a sense of satisfaction from creating beautiful things. When someone has that ability, I tend to really admire them. It's amazing IMO.

I really hate conflict sometimes but the other times, I find it fun and refreshing. I used to have a problem in which I created conflicts in my relationships just because I was bored and wanted to spice things up.

I really dislike being controlled. My first reaction to someone telling me to do something is to not do it but then I recognize that that's unreasonable so I do whatever will help me achieve what I want to. I dislike the system and I seek to change it one day. I don't really like people who blindly obey rules and I hate it when people don't critically think at all.

By the way, I'm a 3w4 1w2 7w8 which can really affect the way I come off.
    Last edited by Nicki; 02-04-2013 at 03:34 PM.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Hi again,
    I thought you were quite sure about the E and the only question was F or T. ISFP would be crazy because it's the opposite of your former opinion you're ENTJ. The type I can relate to the least is ESTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Infperson View Post
    Hi again,
    I thought you were quite sure about the E and the only question was F or T. ISFP would be crazy because it's the opposite of your former opinion you're ENTJ. The type I can relate to the least is ESTJ.
    I thought it over and I realized that I'm not an extravert, I just wanted to see myself as one. People exhaust me and I get energized from living in my inner world. I don't feel like I live in the external world. I'm fairly unhealthy currently so it would make a bit of sense. I relate really well to ISFPs.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You sound a lot like me (which is very strange for me!), but at the same time not. What about ISFPs do you relate to, versus INTJs?

Also I notice that you have LIE as your socionics type, care to elaborate a bit on that?

I'd be happy to help you find your type.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    You sound a lot like me (which is very strange for me!), but at the same time not. What about ISFPs do you relate to, versus INTJs?

Also I notice that you have LIE as your socionics type, care to elaborate a bit on that?

I'd be happy to help you find your type.
    That's very interesting! Honestly I relate to both types quite a lot. I enjoy thinking about the future, etc. but I also crave for impact.

I took the test when I was convincing myself that I was an extravert, I took the test now and got EII.

Thanks a lot!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Socionics tests aren't reliable, I was just merely curious about that.

What all do you know about Ni and Fi? What do they mean to you? Also you have to think about whether Te or Se is more inferior, do you relate less to Te or Se? Where have you been reading about the function's meanings to assess your type?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

ISFPs are called pet lovers which is funny because you both seem to love kittens
    However ISFPs are usually pretty creative and sensitive, so there shouldn't be a confusion with any NT type.

WALMART

Have you considered INFJ? =×

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Socionics tests aren't reliable, I was just merely curious about that.

What all do you know about Ni and Fi? What do they mean to you? Also you have to think about whether Te or Se is more inferior, do you relate less to Te or Se? Where have you been reading about the function's meanings to assess your type?
    There are so many definitions of Ni around the Internet and I'm not sure exactly what it means. I know what Fi is and I definitely relate to it. I get my morals through my inner feelings rather than what other people's feelings. How does inferior Te work? I relate much more to inferior Se. Here, personalitycafe, and greenlightwiki.

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Have you considered INFJ? =×
    Aux Fe?