User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    The only things on that list that seem more SFP than NTJ are the last 2, but you didn't even give them as many points. The internet on the other hand is a conduit of multiple possibilities that can be programmed and experienced with joy by the mind of an NT.
    Yeah, I find the Internet really fun to be on. Though I was mostly thinking about making money off of creating websites and working online so by the time, I'd be out of the cellar, I'd have even more money to spend. I wouldn't want to waste such valuable free time. Also, I'd use the library/study to develop and perfect skills, maybe learn a few languages.

I don't think I have ever seen any ordinary SPs fond of this kind of meta-perspectivization.
    Hmm really? Honestly, nothing is. We never ever know for sure.

I'm not sure this is all type related, but in you first paragraph, you mentioned something about rising above challenges and overcoming adversity - which is more ITJish.

Again, if this is insufficient, I can dig a deeper hole into your history.
    Type 3ish I think. Hmm could you? Thanks a lot for doing this btw.

The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter — for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way. He lives and labors and hopes. - Nikola Tesla

There's a prime example for you - and yes, this desire to transform the world is very much in line with NTJ.
    I definitely agree with that quote. I want my work to last for a long time, I don't need/want immediate gratification. I don't believe in it at all.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    ENFJs tend to hate me and find me super offensive. The ENFJs I've known tend to see themselves as this overly-helpful victim in life even when they're doing not-so-nice things. But ENFJs at their best make you feel belonged and cared for, I think. ENFJs I've talked to online seem like lovely people.
    ISFP is known as the nicest type - which the beginning of this quote shows you do not match.
    In 2013, I'm going to learn as much as I possibly can and hopefully create a plan to improve this world.
    If you really mean this, then that correlates well with the point Ism brought up on NTJs and forging your future.
    That's really interesting, are you really into math? Yup, I have a few notebooks dedicated to my research and I know I want fame.
    Again this, assuming its true, would also be a plan to improve the world.

Okay, I'm done now - make of it what you will; I think though I have pretty much completely debunked the ISFP theory (and the responce is late because I logged off earlier).

ISFP is known as the nicest type - which the beginning of this quote shows you do not match.

If you really mean this, then that correlates well with the point Ism brought up on NTJs and forging your future.

Again this, assuming its true, would also be a plan to improve the world.

Okay, I'm done now - make of it what you will; I think though I have pretty much completely debunked the ISFP theory (and the responce is late because I logged off earlier).
    Hmm but not all ISFPs are nice. Yes, I meant this. Too many people notice what's wrong with the world but don't really care since they just want to be comfortable. Many of my peers see what's wrong with society but they don't want to do anything. My generation could cause a movement if we were actually passionate.

Yeah, I'm probably not an ISFP and thanks for doing this! It's not a problem.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Note for clarification: I did not say I think you necessarily *are* an ISFP, I just said I think you *aren't* an INTJ. Is it possible that you are? Sure -- I just have difficulty seeing it.
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    i wish you'd hold your stage
    with no feelings at all

Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    Note for clarification: I did not say I think you necessarily *are* an ISFP, I just said I think you *aren't* an INTJ. Is it possible that you are? Sure -- I just have difficulty seeing it.
    Yes, you did. You said both if I recall correctly. If you can explain why, I'll think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    "i still think isfp is your best bet"

"you could be an isfp 3w4 you know"

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

C'mon people... functions =/= on the surface stereotypes like "you don't act like an ISFP". Nope, if they are a 3, then that's how they're gonna act!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)
    Likes The green spirit liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

To add to the thread, I see nothing that would indicate Ni dominance. Have you filled any questionnaires out for finding your type? How about some random questions to answer?

Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?

Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of other people?

What do you do when you get angry? What makes you angry?

What do you do when you are happy? What makes you happy?

What do you do when you are sad? What are some things that make you sad?

Do you have any interesting habits?

What do you think of old fashioned people?

If you had three wishes, what would they be? And no, you can't wish for infinite wishes. lol.

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had “no regrets” what would it be?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    To add to the thread, I see nothing that would indicate Ni dominance. Have you filled any questionnaires out for finding your type? How about some random questions to answer?

Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?

Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of other people?

What do you do when you get angry? What makes you angry?

What do you do when you are happy? What makes you happy?

What do you do when you are sad? What are some things that make you sad?

Do you have any interesting habits?

What do you think of old fashioned people?

If you had three wishes, what would they be? And no, you can't wish for infinite wishes. lol.

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had “no regrets” what would it be?
    Oh okay, yeah I'm open to any suggestions really as long as you explain them.

I consider myself an active person. I always have to be doing something.

Myself

People disrespecting me makes me angry. Conceited people tend to get on my nerves too. When I get angry, I try not to let it take over me, I instead try to decide what the best course of action would be depending on either my goals or moral rules.

When, I'm happy, I'm really light-hearted and I joke around a lot. Hmm I guess watching a really good TV show or movie.

When, I'm sad, I just look up self help articles to keep from being sad. My parents definitely and the state of the world

This probably comes from my gut fix, but I have around 60/70 moral/behavior rules that are based on both research and how I feel. Whenever I do something regarding someone, I push all my personal feelings away and rely completely on those rules.

Too many people complain about people who are not harming anyone with their habits. I think they're okay if they're not douchebags that rely on the past for everything.

Lol I was about to. Hmm, I would wish for 5,000 dollars, a life that's around 90 years long, and to be able to never sleep.

If I only had 24 hours to live, I'd probably just sleep in.

If I had to go back in time and change one thing, it would be a tantrum I had with my sister when I was 8 years old.