User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Default Help me type a friend who won't take a type test!

I have a good friend who just hates taking tests of any kind. I'd love to type him, but I can't figure him out so I think it's best to ask around.

He's primarily worked in IT for the past ten years, and he's really good at working on cars/motorcyles etc. He loves hot rods and motorcycles. He's got a very charming personality - all the girls love him immediately. He has very little follow through with any of them, but once he finds one he likes, he's all in. He falls in love quickly with all the wrong women - meaning there are some things very central to his life that he wants, and he dates women that want none of those things.

He's terrible with schedules, and responding to texts and emails is always hit or miss. Leave a voice mail and he may or may not call you back. He likes to help people, but it will always be on the fly. He loves movies, snow and water skiing, and is a social butterfly, despite his flakiness. He generally thinks more highly of people than he lets on, and only recently has been living more honestly by communicating his values to his friends. He's a good listener.

He's also terrible with money and is undisciplined in most everything, except whatever his latest obsession is. ADD, addicted to caffeine and nicotine. Spiritual, and has some set moral boundaries he won't cross, but is not religious in the sense that he doesn't practice his religion faithfully. He believes strongly, but isn't a regular participant in many religious activities, doesn't study his religion, etc. Accepts people for who they are and lives very much in the moment, so much so that he is often blind-sided by the consequences of his actions and ends up with lots of messes to clean up. If I want to hang out with him I have to get in touch with him the day I want to hang out, because if I get in touch any earlier he will forget and double-book himself.

Thoughts?
    In Essentials, Unity; In Non-Essentials, Liberty; in all things, Love. - St. Augustine

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

xSTP sx/so or so/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

ESTP

MBTI
    EwwP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Sounds like a rad dude. Exxx. What would you say is your friends main attitude towards life? I don't think this is a huge tell-tale but... What's your friends general appearance and main facial expressions?

Does he own a boston fern?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by surfing_usa_timez View Post
    Sounds like a rad dude. Exxx. What would you say is your friends main attitude towards life? I don't think this is a huge tell-tale but... What's your friends general appearance and main facial expressions?
    He's the happy-go lucky sort, taking things as they come. He smiles a lot, despite his chaotic life (chaotic because the guy cannot plan anything). The chaos never seems to get to him because he believes things will just work out somehow. He's clean cut, exercises but isn't ripped. Wears t-shirts, jeans and all-stars almost all of the time, but cleans up well if he's interested in a woman.

He does not own a boston fern.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

vacillating between the two Se doms- I think estp
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm thinking more ESFP than ESTP. The stuff about not wanting to cross certain moral boundaries, being a strong believer even though not attending church regularly seem suggestive of auxilary Fi. Also there are things that point to F more than T such as accepting people for who they are, good listener, and falling in love quickly with people.

ESTP would be my second guess though. Clearly an SP type and probably an extravert.

Regarding enneagram, I think type 7. I'm leaning slightly toward 6 wing but 8 wing could work. I agree with skylights on variant: Sx/so or so/sx.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    EwwP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Hmm... I'm thinking more ExxP. He sounds super similar to a good buddy of mine who is uber ADD, messy & disorganized to the fullest. The only difference between your friend and my friend is the idea that your friend sounds as though he actually has real interests, haha. My buddy literally works + drinks + partys, period. It's actually pretty hilarious IMO, haha. Regardless of the fact that my friend basically does nothing he's a good dude & I'm pretty sure he is ExFP or ISFJ, not 100 percent sure. Anyways, your friend seems ExxP to me @ this point in time. I have a couple semi un-serious questions for you. Does your friend have facial hair, facial piercings or tattoos? Do you think your friend would be interested in learning to drive stunt cars for a living? Does he genuinely enjoy the company of most people? What's his favorite sport? What's his height and weight? 1-10 (1 being not @ all 10 being yes) How set is your friend in his way of living? What happens during your friends average day? What happens during your friends average weekend? I think these questions will aid in the investigation AKA give me a better beat on this dude, haha.

ESFP probably