• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my buddy's MBTI type?

surfing_usa_timez

MBTI Type
EwwP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Average size dude. Scruffy and untidy in appearance however apparently attractive to the opposite sex (female). Corona t-shirt, rolled up jeans, old sneakers, ripped up hat and or messy hair. Works as a carpenter + freelance painter. He plays for an amateur ice hockey league and a roller hockey league + he's a big kiteboarder. One of the most freedom seeking dudes i've ever met in my life. Hates commitment and hates rigid schedules and has somewhat of a carefree attitude towards the world in general. Very amiable in nature and always in good humor. Lives by himself but has a girlfriend. He seems to naturally shine in the company of others with out much effort and is somewhat of a charmer. Somewhat of a show-off who is seemingly self confident & proud. He has a gutty but childlike enthusiasm @ times. Non judgmental of others and seems to see the good in most people. Opinionated and tough minded to a certain extent but always in a playful and non-serious manner. Super easy going dude. He Apparently wants to earn his pilots license someday. He is also an avid fishermen and boat builder. What is his type?

Last edited:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sounds ESFP-ish

surfing_usa_timez

MBTI Type
EwwP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ti sounds right. What about S or N? And P or J?