When I take cognitive functions-tests, I test as ENTP, ENTJ and ENFP and ENFJ. When I take the MBTI personality test, I test as ENTP or ENFP.
- I'm definitely an Extrovert. I love meeting new people, I get my energy from people. But then again, I'm very, very picky about people too. I get annoyed by most of the people I meet, and I don't really let people close. I like to keep my thoughts to myself, but people don't really know that. For other people, I'm just a happy person. But yeah, I'm still an Extrovert. I can't be alone for a long time, I think I get a little bit crazy when I'm alone too much.
- I don't live in the present. I'm constantly worrying and thinking about the future, and it has caused me a lot of problems in my life. For example, I don't do very well in school, 'cause I just can't focus. My teachers, parents and friends are always telling me how I'm so full of potential and everything but I'm just wasting it. It's probably true though. I just don't know how to live in the present and just focus on things as they come.
- I think my mind is a little bit crazy. I'm so full of ideas and theories and everything, that I sometimes feel like I'm gonna explode. I live in my own fantasy world, and I think my life as a movie. I sometimes feel like I'm wasting my life because I'm just not really living, I'm just living in my head. I wish I was that kind of a person who just gets shit done, but I'm not. I'm a scatterbrain.
- I like to make lists. They are so freaking pretty! I love to make shopping lists, "Things I wanna do before I die"-lists and "What could I invent that haven't yet been invented?"-lists.
- I'm afraid of making people mad. I'm a real people-pleaser, but then again, I wanna remain true to myself. But still, my personality sometimes changes when I'm around my ESFJ friends. Although I love them to bits, I'm sometimes so afraid that I will do something that will make them angry. I don't have the same problem with anyone else except ESFJ/ESTJs.
- I love to learn new stuff, I love to take things apart and see how they work. I just have to know how things WORK, and I wanna know EVERYTHING. Intelligence is probably the most important thing to me, right after freedom. 'A wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure'. That is from Harry Potter. I wish Hogwarts was real.
- I'm probably a Perceiver. I like to start stuff, and I'm always so focused at first, but then I get bored and just forget about it. That's another reason why I have problems at school. I love to learn, but I just get bored so easily. I never finish anything! I always lose small things, and I always accidentally break stuff.
- I think I'm quite weird when it comes to relationships. First I can be like your best friend, but the next day I act like we never met. I do this with new people; first I connect, but the next day, I really don't know how you feel about me, so I'd rather keep my distance and let you decide where we will take our relationship.
- I have hard time keeping friends. I either make them mad by doing something that they don't approve (like I show up late too many times, or I'm so into doing something that I don't call you back or even notice your calls etc., or I just start debating too fiercely), or I meet new, exciting people. It's a shame, I hate losing friends.
- So yeah. I love debating. Debating is like a sport to me, and I like to fight too. It's almost unhealthy already!
- I'm very curious. I'm always asking 'why?' and it drives my INFJ mom mad.
- The same INFJ mom says that I'm too cold and that I don't care about people enough. That's true too, I'm quite critical and cold sometimes. It's weird, because I'm such a people pleaser but I still don't really care about them. If they'd die I would cry, but still, I like to focus on things more than people. I still love people who are close to me.
- I observe situations first before I go dive into them. Though I'm an Extrovert, people usually mistake me for an Introvert. I'm very silent at first, I don't talk much, I probably seem quite reserved and shy, but I'm just observing and trying to figure out the situation. I have to figure out new situations before I can relax and start talking and being the bubbly person I am.
- I think myself as witty and sarcastic, but then again, I might be wrong.
- I'm spontaneous and free-spirited, but I'm also quite organized. It might not seem that way if you'd see my apartment, but I'm organized and I like to clean. But I don't really clean my house 'routinely', but when I do, I'm loving it. I usually just put on some good music and just dance around the house and clean at the same time.
- I think I'm more a logical person than a feeler. I get hunches a lot, but I still try to figure things out logically.
- People don't always get me, because I'm quite abstract. When I'm trying to tell people something, they really don't get it. I have to do a lot of explaining before they realize what I mean, 'cause I don't really know how to explain things simply.
- Honesty is better than a considerate white lie.
- I'm always late, ALWAYS! I just don't know how to be on time.
Sorry, I'm very tired, so this is probably quite hard to understand. Ask me more questions if you want! And if you're into Socionics: I'm 5'7, but light-boned, and I have pretty long legs. I have naturally amber hair, and big blue-green eyes. I have a oval/heart-shaped face.
And yeah, I'm a 7w6 or a 7w8, probably so/sx or sx/so.