MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Default Am I rigt with this? ENFJ!

Forgive my English.

Since a child I felt that I was quite different.

I was a very shy kid, people pleaser and had very high moral standards plus some obsessive compulsive features. As a male my first friends were girls. I must mention that I was born in a small rural place and there weren't lots of people around. I just couldn't understand or connect with those rough games that boys were playing. I was very sensitive. It took me a while to get real male friends (those were also quite different). I later developed my physical side because of peer pressure (and still sucked at it). I was extremely interested in religious matters in general sense as well.
    One of my parents died and we moved to a city. I was pretty shocked and became recluse. I was in pretty sad state. When the high school begun I started eventually to open to others (I mean I could actually talk to others). It felt good. After that university and masters degree in chemistry. The thing is that I'm not a standard nerd at all. Chemistry itself was actually easy.

I was still very shy but when the anxiety was gone... And social situations without anxiety really energizes me quite a bit.

In general :
    I like to be very nice for people and I find them usually very interesting
    I'm somewhat nerdy guy
    I like structure but I don't really like traditional way of doing things. Little bit improvising sounds great.
    Living in the present seems hard. My thoughts are always wandering all over.
    One of the strangest things is that I don't really see the point in sex without intimate emotional connection. I'm straight.
    Yes, there was very depressive phase in my life when I just couldn't let me be myself.

Years of shadow mode? ENFJ? Is it possible?

There's a still long journey to completely recover but I hope I'll get there.

WALMART

ENFJ sounds fair enough. Have you done any investigation into Enneagram? Nine, One and Two would be things to potentially take note of, though types can run the gamut.

Good luck to your future.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Lets just say that the information given is inconclusive.
    Intuitive, yes. The rest isn't really clear.
    I used to be an NP like you, but then I took an arrow to the Ne.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Thanks for the responses.

Extroversion. It is different. I don't get tired of interaction but groups are not my thing. Face ro face interaction can go on forever and I'm the most active active one. I like personal connection.

F vs T. I'm most going to choose the gentle way with people. It really makes me very uncomfortbale uncomfortable to see someone upset. I'm not going to express my view bluntly. I'm conflict avoidant.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by very_odd_guy View Post
    Thanks for the responses.

Extroversion. It is different. I don't get tired of interaction but groups are not my thing. Face ro face interaction can go on forever and I'm the most active active one. I like personal connection.

F vs T. I'm most going to choose the gentle way with people. It really makes me very uncomfortbale uncomfortable to see someone upset. I'm not going to express my view bluntly. I'm conflict avoidant.
    That really just tells us ENXX.
    We need to know the why.
    Ts aren't unemotional bastards that don't care about who they hurt or what they say, nor do we love conflict. Just a lot of stereotypes.

MBTI
    xxTP

Sounds ENFJ to me, very much like one I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Acerbusvenator View Post
    That really just tells us ENXX.
    We need to know the why.
    Ts aren't unemotional bastards that don't care about who they hurt or what they say, nor do we love conflict. Just a lot of stereotypes.
    True, but I don't think many T's would describe themselves as especially sensitive, and certainly not as a "people pleaser". People pleaser is definitely an EFJ description.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    True, but I don't think many T's would describe themselves as especially sensitive, and certainly not as a "people pleaser". People pleaser is definitely an EFJ description.
    I consider myself both, doesn't mean I use dominant Fe.
    All depends on our definition and reasons for doing so.

Glycerine

Forgive my English.

Since a child I felt that I was quite different.

I was a very shy kid, people pleaser and had very high moral standards plus some obsessive compulsive features. As a male my first friends were girls. I must mention that I was born in a small rural place and there weren't lots of people around. I just couldn't understand or connect with those rough games that boys were playing. I was very sensitive. It took me a while to get real male friends (those were also quite different). I later developed my physical side because of peer pressure (and still sucked at it). I was extremely interested in religious matters in general sense as well.
    One of my parents died and we moved to a city. I was pretty shocked and became recluse. I was in pretty sad state. When the high school begun I started eventually to open to others (I mean I could actually talk to others). It felt good. After that university and masters degree in chemistry. The thing is that I'm not a standard nerd at all. Chemistry itself was actually easy.

I was still very shy but when the anxiety was gone... And social situations without anxiety really energizes me quite a bit.

In general :
    I like to be very nice for people and I find them usually very interesting
    I'm somewhat nerdy guy
    I like structure but I don't really like traditional way of doing things. Little bit improvising sounds great.
    Living in the present seems hard. My thoughts are always wandering all over.
    One of the strangest things is that I don't really see the point in sex without intimate emotional connection. I'm straight.
    Yes, there was very depressive phase in my life when I just couldn't let me be myself.

Years of shadow mode? ENFJ? Is it possible?

There's a still long journey to completely recover but I hope I'll get there.
    Hmmm. I think that could be possible if you have been stressed out for years,

Here's my take on Fe and Ni as an ENFJ.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post2026153

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

I've been living with anxiety many years. Psychiatrist (when I finally arrived to his office) was actually quite baffled about my situation.

Perfectionism. I have lots of definite values or opinions and I can become very stubborn. I usually see different perspectives on various things and it comes naturally. I can get stuck while I'm seeking all the possibilities.

Manipulation... Maybe I wouldn't suck doing it but that is not the way I would like to live my life.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

I've been living with anxiety many years. Psychiatrist (when I finally arrived to his office) was actually quite baffled about my situation.

Perfectionism. I have lots of definite values or opinions and I can become very stubborn. I usually see different perspectives on various things and it comes naturally. I can get stuck while I'm seeking all the possibilities.

Manipulation... Maybe I wouldn't suck doing it but that is not the way I would like to live my life.
    Then you can very well be an ENFJ, but tell me, what do you define as a "value"?