MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Default Yo people

(sidenote: I am quite tired atm)
    So my problem is the whole INFJ vs INTJ stuff. I know what you're thinking now, you're like "well those types are incredibly different" so hear me out.

INFJ:
    Fe - Conflict in the vicinity makes me feel weird inside and I prefer to be diplomatic. I also stand up for the little guy most of the time.
    Ti - I dissect things and ask all the "why" questions to build up a picture in my mind of what is being talked about and so I can understand the other person's views.

INTJ:
    Te - When I was younger I would always give exact and objective measurements and I'm still a hard-ass when it comes to goals, so if I give you 1 hour to do something for me and it takes you 1 hour and 10 minutes then there's nothing that can buy away the disappointment. Even tho I prefer to be merciful then rules are rules.
    Fi - Even tho I like to be diplomatic then I'm not doing stuff because it makes the other person feel good, but rather because it makes me feel good. Like I said on the Fe one, conflict in the vicinity makes me feel weird so I make sure that it comes to an end.

Now another problem is that INTJs think I'm irrational and INFJs think I am cold.
    That's not the main thing tho, people have many times told me that I am very diplomatic (even tho I sometimes can be very pushy/aggressive) with how I speak and some think that I am very idealistic. My INTP friend however was completely sure that I was a thinker rather than a feeler and an ENTJ friend (we literally speak the same language) and I was talking about a book in programming that I attempted reading and I said "I'm better with people than that stuff" and he replied "Well, or it was just the book" (kinda implying that he thought I wasn't really the best people person).

If you want me to do a questionnaire or something then I can do one, I love filling out questionnaires. Mainly because people try to figure me out when I do.

Also, since games display our alter-ego then it might be an important piece that I prefer to be support or long range support.

Also found this:
    INTJs are verbose and direct. They can be passionate about ideas (Fi) and may disregard tact and others’ feelings because they organize their thoughts as they speak. Their speech has a flow and they can instantly organize their ideas into bullets or numbers. (Te) They prefer to make charts, graphs, and drawings to share their explicit logic.
    I agree with just about everything about that.
    I also need to talk to organize my thoughts.
    I used to be an NP like you, but then I took an arrow to the Ne.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I guess INFJ.

I'm not a function nazi either. If you like to be diplomatic, that's a typical NF trait in my experience.

Also, that thing you relate to with that so called 'INTJ description', I've seen poeple say the exact same organized structure of ideas into numbers and such is Ti.

The point is, people will take any random quality and start bitching about it by giving it a function, almost like a self-invented excuse to explain something away that's misunderstood.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I guess INFJ.

I'm not a function nazi either. If you like to be diplomatic, that's a typical NF trait in my experience.

Also, that thing you relate to with that so called 'INTJ description', I've seen poeple say the exact same organized structure of ideas into numbers and such is Ti.

The point is, people will take any random quality and start bitching about it by giving it a function, almost like a self-invented excuse to explain something away that's misunderstood.
    Okay, thanks.
    It's just that most INFJs I talk with seem to be so socially capable, I mean, I'm really clumsy... I don't know how many girls I've called fat as an uncontrollable reaction. aka. I analyze a person's body structure and go something like "you're fat" in a very blunt and apathetic way.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Okay, well if you're socially clumsy, that could be partially why neither the INFJs nor the INTJs accept you, since you claim to be 'cold and irrational', but you know what, if a random typologist were to go by random functions alone based on the information you gave, they might invent an NiFi loop explanation, you know, in which you keep your feelings inside, unlike INFJs, and you also use more feeling than thinking, unlike many INTJs.

So ya, maybe you could very well be INTJ - but if you really want proper verification, I think there was another user here named @Emerill who was confused between the Ni doms, and could very well have a very similar cognitive setup to yours.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Okay, well if you're socially clumsy, that could be partially why neither the INFJs nor the INTJs accept you, since you claim to be 'cold and irrational', but you know what, if a random typologist were to go by random functions alone based on the information you gave, they might invent an NiFi loop explanation, you know, in which you keep your feelings inside, unlike INFJs, and you also use more feeling than thinking, unlike many INTJs.

So ya, maybe you could very well be INTJ - but if you really want proper verification, I think there was another user here named @Emerill who was confused between the Ni doms, and could very well have a very similar cognitive setup to yours.
    Okay, thanks again

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

I think you sound more INFJ than INTJ. BTW, INFJs are not always socially astute. They are introverts, after all.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Well, I can only speculate about your type, unless I get more info.
    You call people fat, for the joy of it. Sounds not very F to me.
    I suggest you do a functions test and post the results here, so you can get different opinions on it

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Infperson View Post
    You call people fat, for the joy of it.
    Lies.
    I don't know how many girls I've called fat as an uncontrollable reaction
    As much will put in it as breathing.

I suggest you do a functions test and post the results here, so you can get different opinions on it
    I'm really tired atm, but done the K2C test:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.4)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************** (26.4)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************* (33.4)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************** (28.5)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22.4)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************** (35.4)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************** (38.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************** (35.4)
    good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP

Personally I find the questions to be... weird tho.

WALMART

infp's seem most likely to call people fat, tbh.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.4)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************** (26.4)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************* (33.4)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************** (28.5)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22.4)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************** (35.4)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************** (38.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************** (35.4)
    good use
    So let's put it in order..

1. Fe (38.5) > Fi (35.4) , Diff (3.1)
    2. Ti (35.4) > Te (22.4) , Diff (13)
    3. Ne (33.4) > Ni (28.5) , Diff (4.9)
    4. Si (26.4) > Se (19.4) , Diff (7)

The biggest difference is between Ti and Te, so we can exclude Te. If we sort out all types that use Te we've got FJs and TPs left.
    Are you sure that you're IN? If so, we have INFJ and INTP left. So if I were you, I just would ask myself, am I more a perciever or am I more a judger?

Hope this was helpful