User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Yo people

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

@Acerbusvenator

Ya, I looked at some of your posts, but it hasn't really given much more insight. The fact that they're all within this sub-forum, though, is interesting. It can indicate a few things:
    1) You're at least interested enough in others to invest time and thought into their type (something I can't imagine a TJ doing as much, or the first thing a TJ would gravitate towards upon joining the forum)
    2) You want to build up your post count and visibility in this forum, so that way more people are likely to check out your thread and give you insight into your type.
    3) Posting in this forum is a way of indirectly trying to solve your own conundrum through solving others' typological confusion

All three could be the case, and even with all three in mind, that says more F than T, to me. Or, rather, more Fe. But that being said, it doesn't necessarily exclude your Te-ness. At the same time, I don't believe an aux Te would approach the solution to the problem with the above rationale: one that involves investing and interacting with others. At least, not right away. That's something that says more Fe, to me.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Did the first one and scored "Jokester Soul"

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored -4% on Extroversion, higher than 32% of your peers.

You scored -13% on Sensitivity, higher than 13% of your peers.

You scored 2% on Openness, higher than 54% of your peers.

http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/result...44574&userid=0

Decided that the others were too time consuming
    I used to be an NP like you, but then I took an arrow to the Ne.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    @Acerbusvenator

Ya, I looked at some of your posts, but it hasn't really given much more insight. The fact that they're all within this sub-forum, though, is interesting. It can indicate a few things:
    1) You're at least interested enough in others to invest time and thought into their type (something I can't imagine a TJ doing as much, or the first thing a TJ would gravitate towards upon joining the forum)
    2) You want to build up your post count and visibility in this forum, so that way more people are likely to check out your thread and give you insight into your type.
    3) Posting in this forum is a way of indirectly trying to solve your own conundrum through solving others' typological confusion

All three could be the case, and even with all three in mind, that says more F than T, to me. Or, rather, more Fe. But that being said, it doesn't necessarily exclude your Te-ness. At the same time, I don't believe an aux Te would approach the solution to the problem with the above rationale: one that involves investing and interacting with others. At least, not right away. That's something that says more Fe, to me.
    I usually post in the type me section because that way I often get the newbies to respect and trust me and my opinion more than that of others. It's a kind of a strategic maneuver.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Acerbusvenator View Post
    I usually post in the type me section because that way I often get the newbies to respect and trust me and my opinion more than that of others. It's a kind of a strategic maneuver.
    Alright. With that in mind and your test results, I'd guess INTJ with high Fe. Kinda odd, but not impossible.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    Alright. With that in mind and your test results, I'd guess INTJ with high Fe. Kinda odd, but not impossible.
    Well, both my mother and my sister are ESFPs and my father is an ISTJ so there's a lot of Fi in our family, so could just be Fi miss-defined as Fe due to my Te.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Acerbusvenator View Post
    Dat test...

Most Likely: INTP
    or Second Possibility: INFJ
    or Third Possibility: ISFJ
    Exactly what I thought on your first test! I think you're INFJ.

CF in order of development
    Ti - Ni - Si - Fe - Te - Fi - Ne - Se
    Not INTJ.. As I said it's the weak Te.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Infperson View Post
    Exactly what I thought on your first test! I think you're INFJ.

Not INTJ.. As I said it's the weak Te.
    Could you expand on this?

Free online tests are after all free online tests. You get what you pay for.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Free online tests are after all free online tests. You get what you pay for.
    Yeah, that's right. After all you have to trust yourself when making decisions about your type. But functions are a good way to type people and if you say you're more Te it's probably right.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Infperson View Post
    Yeah, that's right. After all you have to trust yourself when making decisions about your type. But functions are a good way to type people and if you say you're more Te it's probably right.
    Yea, I did an official test when I was fast (I was told to do it fast) and honest and I will do it again later tho slowly and really thinking through all the questions and if I still get INTJ that time then I can be quite sure about it.

Kinda makes sense tho since the best "teacher" I've had was an ENTJ fellow student, it felt like there was 0% loss of information when we talked.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Yea, I did an official test when I was fast (I was told to do it fast) and honest and I will do it again later tho slowly and really thinking through all the questions and if I still get INTJ that time then I can be quite sure about it.
    Did you do Keirsey test?
    Have also a look at this.

INTJ adjectives:
    loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, not very altruistic, not very complimentary, would rather be friendless than jobless, observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private, not much fun, hidden, skeptical, does not tend to like most people, socially uncomfortable, not physically affectionate, unhappy, does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, likes esoteric things, tends to be pessimistic, not spontaneous, prone to discontentment, guarded, does not think they are weird but others do, responsible, can be insensitive or ambivalent to the misfortunes of others, orderly, clean, organized, familiar with darkside, tends not to value organized religion, suspicious of others, can be lonely, rarely shows anger, punctual, finisher, prepared