User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Question vs [Type7], and other questions...

So first I tested type 7w6 and nowadays its 5w6. I agree AND disagree with both descriptions.

How do I know if I am a type 5 who was previously disintegrated or if I am a now integrated type 7.

Also, when you do tests do you select what you intend/would prefer to do or what you actually do (whether you like it or not)?

For example, I am a planner and a list maker... I HAVE to make lists in order to know what needs to be done, to feel a bit organised and such. BUT, I don't actually carry out my plans. I only plan so I know the direction I would like to go, or to get a picture of all tasks to complete. Planning is separate from the execution of plans... so is such a question valid?
    This is the things I don't like with personality tests, there is never a real "yes or no" question.

Is there a definitive list out there? Sigh. I am obsessed with finding out my type now.
    "I am making a friendship application and 'Do you think JUNO (film) is awesome?' is a compulsory question..."
    ~A Malazan Fallen~
    DFTBA!

---

58% RightBrained
    sp/sx[so]
    IEE
    ENFp
    7w6 4w5 9w8 - 749 Magical Thinker
    x|O|tWx
    sceuI
    Dismissive-Avoidant

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

You don't sound like a 5, I'd guess either En 6 or 7.

You gotta go beyond behavior, you need to to focus on your motivations.

edit: chart removed, this one is much better , but I couldn't find an image.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Glycerine

What you describe sounds more like tertiary Te than anything. I would say pick the description with the negatives that resonate the most with you.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

@Rasofy Motivations huh? I got this here

No
    Yes
    Kinda

Type 7:

Basic Fear: Of being deprived and in pain
    Basic Desire: To be satisfied and content—to have their need fulfilled
    Key Motivations: Want to maintain their freedom and happiness, to avoid missing out on worthwhile experiences, to keep themselves excited and occupied, to avoid and discharge pain.

Type 5

Basic Fear: Being useless, helpless, or incapable
    Basic Desire: To be capable and competent
    Key Motivations: Want to possess knowledge, to understand the environment, to have everything figured out as a way of defending the self from threats from the environment.

Motivations
    I do hope I am interpreting freedom the right way. I am obsessed with freedom and independence. But at the same time, my real motivation, the reason behind all I do, is to figure out. Simply put, just to figure out whatever it is (this is why I am here too). If I cannot understand something it is hard to function in relation to it.

Basic Desires
    Competence is so very important to me (although.. competence in what? I decide). But what is the purpose of being competent in something but to ensure security? So I am siding more with Type 7 "to be content". I am more interested in the absence of dissatisfaction (pain???) than the presence of satisfaction.

Basic Fears
    While I do fear deprivation of my basic needs... I would think that is normal, so I do not agree with Type 7. Fear of (emotional) pain? I guess that is arguable. I do withdraw a lot and isolate myself to avoid pain... But when I am withdrawn I don't worry about it at all. I do have a fear of being incompetent though... Basically, none of these basic fears really hit the nail on the head.

As for type 6... I have never really thought about that. I will look into it. And of course, thanks a lot for your feedback
    "I am making a friendship application and 'Do you think JUNO (film) is awesome?' is a compulsory question..."
    ~A Malazan Fallen~
    DFTBA!

---

58% RightBrained
    sp/sx[so]
    IEE
    ENFp
    7w6 4w5 9w8 - 749 Magical Thinker
    x|O|tWx
    sceuI
    Dismissive-Avoidant

Glycerine

To clarify, I was thinking more along with the levels of development concerning weaknesses. Here's a good thread on it. Levels of Development