• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Type is: "Unclear"/ Introverted ENFP

DaniaWania

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (70%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (75%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (95%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (100%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (25%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (45%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (50%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (100%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

Hi everyone, could anyone help me with this please?

I have tested many times as ENFP and I did agree with many things but for just over a year I have been acting and feeling very different and so I took the test again. Results above.

I have become very introverted. I am not shy at all but I am drained when I am around people. I do keep up with my ENFP-ness when around my friends but its like.. a mask because I honestly just cant wait to leave. I lock myself in my room and I like the fact that I have my own space. At home I am Isolated from everyone else, people oft dont even know if I am there or not. I have recently moved to a detached house and for 5 months I have been living alone and I am not bored at all... ever. I usually want no visitors at my home, and when people come uninvited I am super mad at first, but by the time they leave I am like "that really wasn't so bad after-all". My feelings dont change the next time they say they are visiting though...

I have also realized I prefer to interact with people for a longer time over the web or phone. I have control of the situation, I can simply ignore, delete, block, mute - things I cannot do when I am around people.

Maybe I am not introverted, maybe I am just drawing bad energy from people and that is what drains me. I draw energy from everything around me, everything - anger, happiness, depression... Maybe I am closing myself away from people because their energy is negative... maybe the people I am around are not compatible with my personality... Either way all I know it I am happy by myself and I feel anxiety when I have to go and see people especially if I don't have the time to prepare myself emotionally/mentally.

I have been a lot less concerned with friendships and my own personal relationship in the past year+. I have stopped interacting with a lot of people, kinda cut some connections here and there. Sometimes I am thinking that I will find better friends/associates, sometimes I am thinking that I don't really need friends/associates. I have kept myself occupied thus far, and I have gotten over a serious episode of major depression (feb - june 2012) which I think has left me... a bit changed. Like some of my luster has been rubbed off. And if I am glowing it is fake and tiring. If I dont put on this fakeness people always think something is wrong with me.

I have recently been described as mellow, deep, over-critical, carefree, depressed/depressing, over-analytical, boring, real...

In the past I was really hyper, aggressive, tell-you-what's-on-my-mind, the icebreaker, the glue between several social groups... But lately I have been like "whats the point?".

Anyway... I am rambling on and on. I hope you can type me :D Thanks for all the help!

DaniaWania

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks a lot [MENTION=17464]surfing_usa_timez[/MENTION]

Do you think the function test could be wrong? I am going to take another test.

KDude

I'm just going to say ESFJ generally wouldn't read a Steven Erickson book. Other than that, I don't know.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You sound a little like myself actually, really like activities by yourself, "highly sensitive person" (some people don't like that term,) however naturally extroverted in the right environments. The change in moods and behaviors make me think you're in a shadow of some sort, have some kind of a backwards function thing going on to block yourself from stuff that stresses you. I'm thinking empathic drained ENFP.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

I have tested many times as ENFP and I did agree with many things but for just over a year I have been acting and feeling very different and so I took the test again. Results above.

I have become very introverted. I am not shy at all but I am drained when I am around people. I do keep up with my ENFP-ness when around my friends but its like.. a mask because I honestly just cant wait to leave. I lock myself in my room and I like the fact that I have my own space. At home I am Isolated from everyone else, people oft dont even know if I am there or not. I have recently moved to a detached house and for 5 months I have been living alone and I am not bored at all... ever. I usually want no visitors at my home, and when people come uninvited I am super mad at first, but by the time they leave I am like "that really wasn't so bad after-all". My feelings dont change the next time they say they are visiting though...

I have also realized I prefer to interact with people for a longer time over the web or phone. I have control of the situation, I can simply ignore, delete, block, mute - things I cannot do when I am around people.

Maybe I am not introverted, maybe I am just drawing bad energy from people and that is what drains me. I draw energy from everything around me, everything - anger, happiness, depression... Maybe I am closing myself away from people because their energy is negative... maybe the people I am around are not compatible with my personality... Either way all I know it I am happy by myself and I feel anxiety when I have to go and see people especially if I don't have the time to prepare myself emotionally/mentally.

I have been a lot less concerned with friendships and my own personal relationship in the past year+. I have stopped interacting with a lot of people, kinda cut some connections here and there. Sometimes I am thinking that I will find better friends/associates, sometimes I am thinking that I don't really need friends/associates. I have kept myself occupied thus far, and I have gotten over a serious episode of major depression (feb - june 2012) which I think has left me... a bit changed. Like some of my luster has been rubbed off. And if I am glowing it is fake and tiring. If I dont put on this fakeness people always think something is wrong with me.

I have recently been described as mellow, deep, over-critical, carefree, depressed/depressing, over-analytical, boring, real...

In the past I was really hyper, aggressive, tell-you-what's-on-my-mind, the icebreaker, the glue between several social groups... But lately I have been like "whats the point?".

Anyway... I am rambling on and on. I hope you can type me :D Thanks for all the help!

Are you more of a serious or unserious person? if unserious I would say INFP.

DaniaWania

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=7278]jixmixfix[/MENTION] What is serious though?

If you mean I think and talk about things that matter, yes. I seek deeper meanings and connections.

And even when I am being loony for whatever reason... Its more like making a joke of something serious, sometimes with a shadow of mockery... cynicism.

Thanks a lot for your feedback ^^

DaniaWania

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm just going to say ESFJ generally wouldn't read a Steven Erickson book. Other than that, I don't know.

Hahaha... I am actually happy that you noticed ^^ *fan-girling*. Thanks for your feedback.

You sound a little like myself actually, really like activities by yourself, "highly sensitive person" (some people don't like that term,) however naturally extroverted in the right environments. The change in moods and behaviors make me think you're in a shadow of some sort, have some kind of a backwards function thing going on to block yourself from stuff that stresses you. I'm thinking empathic drained ENFP.

I dont mind the word sensitive at all... I am not soft but the things around me affect me a lot (which is why I kinda withdraw a lot). When I am extroverted I feel very fake, like I am wearing a mask, and there is nothing I can do but allow this other me to play out until I am alone again. When I am around the right people I dont have to put on this mask at all, I am free to be myself... mellow I would say.

Drained ENFP... I feel you. I wish I could read up on that. Thanks a lot for your response <3

Starry

Did someone say drained ENFP?

I wish I had time for a more meaningful post but I at least wanted to say that I very much relate to what you have written above. Although what on earth is 100% Ni? You makin full use of Ni at all times? I score high on Ni as well but not 100% high. All of your other scores look similar to mine except I only use Te in my dreams (Fi isn't at 100% for me either).

The ENFP descriptions are problematic. What I have witnessed for a few years now here and other sites are individuals that identify themselves as 'whimsical' or 'quirky' mistype as ENFP (with the helpful input of others no doubt...' ZOMG!!! You're soooooooooooo Ne!!!111')...and actual ENFPs mistype as something else (often INFP or INTP) because they just don't identify with such an amazingly-happy-all-the-time individual.

Oh...one pattern I've noticed regarding ENFPs that are actual ENFPs that fit those descriptions...they are Ne doms that ALSO score very high in Se. I'll try to come back later and post more. So nice to meet you DW.

DaniaWania

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did someone say drained ENFP?

I wish I had time for a more meaningful post but I at least wanted to say that I very much relate to what you have written above. Although what on earth is 100% Ni? You makin full use of Ni at all times? I score high on Ni as well but not 100% high. All of your other scores look similar to mine except I only use Te in my dreams (Fi isn't at 100% for me either).

The ENFP descriptions are problematic. What I have witnessed for a few years now here and other sites are individuals that identify themselves as 'whimsical' or 'quirky' mistype as ENFP (with the helpful input of others no doubt...' ZOMG!!! You're soooooooooooo Ne!!!111')...and actual ENFPs mistype as something else (often INFP or INTP) because they just don't identify with such an amazingly-happy-all-the-time individual.

Oh...one pattern I've noticed regarding ENFPs that are actual ENFPs that fit those descriptions...they are Ne doms that ALSO score very high in Se. I'll try to come back later and post more. So nice to meet you DW.

Awww. Thanks a lot! And I hope you do come back :happy2:

I cant say I have the best understanding of Ni and Ne blah blah (no matter how many time I read up on it). The scores above seem like non-sense to me as well, but I know I answered honestly.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
[MENTION=7278]jixmixfix[/MENTION] What is serious though?

If you mean I think and talk about things that matter, yes. I seek deeper meanings and connections.

And even when I am being loony for whatever reason... Its more like making a joke of something serious, sometimes with a shadow of mockery... cynicism.

Thanks a lot for your feedback ^^

Infps are kinda silly and shy enfps are goofy and serious. Judging from your picture alone you look infp.

DaniaWania

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Infps are kinda silly and shy enfps are goofy and serious. Judging from your picture alone you look infp.

Cool.. could you tell me which feature(s) you saw that made you come to that conclusion?

I am not shy - I know that for sure. I can be reserved but I am never shy or unsure of myself. And even if I am, you would never know.
I am silly, the word to me is even offensive. Silly = stupid.. and that's never really funny.

Goofy? That I can be yes, sometimes. I am a Hank/John Green fan... Daria, Juno and Kickass is my idea of comedy. Kinda dark, dryish humor - makes me happier that all the other nonsense (Except oh brother where art thou?!)
Serious? I would say "in search of depth and meaning"

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Cool.. could you tell me which feature(s) you saw that made you come to that conclusion?

I am not shy - I know that for sure. I can be reserved but I am never shy or unsure of myself. And even if I am, you would never know.
I am silly, the word to me is even offensive. Silly = stupid.. and that's never really funny.

Goofy? That I can be yes, sometimes. I am a Hank/John Green fan... Daria, Juno and Kickass is my idea of comedy. Kinda dark, dryish humor - makes me happier that all the other nonsense (Except oh brother where art thou?!)
Serious? I would say "in search of depth and meaning"

INFPs have a mellow glossy look to them in their eyes similar to INTPs they have a much more dopey look almost like they are "high". They usually don't force their smiles very much either I'd have to see more pictures though.