MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Did someone say drained ENFP?

I wish I had time for a more meaningful post but I at least wanted to say that I very much relate to what you have written above. Although what on earth is 100% Ni? You makin full use of Ni at all times? I score high on Ni as well but not 100% high. All of your other scores look similar to mine except I only use Te in my dreams (Fi isn't at 100% for me either).

The ENFP descriptions are problematic. What I have witnessed for a few years now here and other sites are individuals that identify themselves as 'whimsical' or 'quirky' mistype as ENFP (with the helpful input of others no doubt...' ZOMG!!! You're soooooooooooo Ne!!!111')...and actual ENFPs mistype as something else (often INFP or INTP) because they just don't identify with such an amazingly-happy-all-the-time individual.

Oh...one pattern I've noticed regarding ENFPs that are actual ENFPs that fit those descriptions...they are Ne doms that ALSO score very high in Se. I'll try to come back later and post more. So nice to meet you DW.
    Awww. Thanks a lot! And I hope you do come back

I cant say I have the best understanding of Ni and Ne blah blah (no matter how many time I read up on it). The scores above seem like non-sense to me as well, but I know I answered honestly.
    "I am making a friendship application and 'Do you think JUNO (film) is awesome?' is a compulsory question..."
    ~A Malazan Fallen~
    DFTBA!

---

58% RightBrained
    sp/sx[so]
    IEE
    ENFp
    7w6 4w5 9w8 - 749 Magical Thinker
    x|O|tWx
    sceuI
    Dismissive-Avoidant

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by DaniaWania View Post
    @jixmixfix What is serious though?

If you mean I think and talk about things that matter, yes. I seek deeper meanings and connections.

And even when I am being loony for whatever reason... Its more like making a joke of something serious, sometimes with a shadow of mockery... cynicism.

Thanks a lot for your feedback ^^
    Infps are kinda silly and shy enfps are goofy and serious. Judging from your picture alone you look infp.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Infps are kinda silly and shy enfps are goofy and serious. Judging from your picture alone you look infp.
    Cool.. could you tell me which feature(s) you saw that made you come to that conclusion?

I am not shy - I know that for sure. I can be reserved but I am never shy or unsure of myself. And even if I am, you would never know.
    I am silly, the word to me is even offensive. Silly = stupid.. and that's never really funny.

Goofy? That I can be yes, sometimes. I am a Hank/John Green fan... Daria, Juno and Kickass is my idea of comedy. Kinda dark, dryish humor - makes me happier that all the other nonsense (Except oh brother where art thou?!)
    Serious? I would say "in search of depth and meaning"
    "I am making a friendship application and 'Do you think JUNO (film) is awesome?' is a compulsory question..."
    ~A Malazan Fallen~
    DFTBA!

---

58% RightBrained
    sp/sx[so]
    IEE
    ENFp
    7w6 4w5 9w8 - 749 Magical Thinker
    x|O|tWx
    sceuI
    Dismissive-Avoidant

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by DaniaWania View Post
    Cool.. could you tell me which feature(s) you saw that made you come to that conclusion?

I am not shy - I know that for sure. I can be reserved but I am never shy or unsure of myself. And even if I am, you would never know.
    I am silly, the word to me is even offensive. Silly = stupid.. and that's never really funny.

Goofy? That I can be yes, sometimes. I am a Hank/John Green fan... Daria, Juno and Kickass is my idea of comedy. Kinda dark, dryish humor - makes me happier that all the other nonsense (Except oh brother where art thou?!)
    Serious? I would say "in search of depth and meaning"
    INFPs have a mellow glossy look to them in their eyes similar to INTPs they have a much more dopey look almost like they are "high". They usually don't force their smiles very much either I'd have to see more pictures though.