MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Default XNXP I need some help

Hi people!
    I am doing a little self knoweldage research and I want to know myself better, discover who I actually am, so I am really corious about my MBTI type, but I am a bit confused and I think a little hepl could work.
    Well...I think I'm future oriented type of a person. I always need to have some visions, or plans for the future, to motivate myself, to make myself go. If I'd lost them, I think I would be pretty lost in my life, and I'd feel like a person with no real path. But the true is, that I am much more a dreamer, than a doer. Theese visions for the future, are more like an escape from what is now. Realisation is a little bit hard for me. Much rather I talk about what I'd like to do, than actually do something. It is also because of I am not good at making decisions and I always doubt what is the right thing to do, I also tend to overanalyze reality, and think too much about meanigless things.
    I would say I am highly idealistic person. I like ideas systems, such as policy. I am totaly into humanitarien, open-minded and revulutionary political ideas. I love to see the vission of change. I also like movmetns and ideals system, such as hippies. The idea of freedom, living without limits and in total peace is very close to me. I also like philosophy, or psychology. I am fascinated by how human's mind work. I think I wouldn't be a good psychologist, I am not interessted in helping people really, much more is human mind a great thing to study for me. Also sociology is very interssting and any kind of humanitarian system looks like great thing to analyze. I am a big fun of critical and rational thinking. When I want to make my opinion on something I want to know facts, I want it to make logical sense and I love to analyze thing to its core.
    I am also a person with ritch inner emotional world, but I don't like to express it externaly. Mostly I express my emotion some artistic way. Mostly writteng, peoms, stories, diary...anything it is like a therapy for me. Music works also very good, but I don't just passivly listen to it, I can sing and little bit play the guitar and piano. I also have a passion for theaters and acting. I am sure I am not very relationship type...Mostly because I don't believe in love and I am not romantic at all...I need a lot of time to emotionaly open myself for someone and even after that I don't like to express my feelings very often. To other people I try to be nice, but I have pretty high standarts and to people I don't like I am mostly cold and reserved. I don't have many friends, but those I have mean a lot to me and I always look for people with same hobbies, or ideas. I love to have fun around people, I love to be spontaneus, I love weekend's parties with my friends, but I don't feel very comfortalbe around strangers and I tend to be shy.
    I would say that I am very moody and some of my emotions are hard to handle for me. It seems like I have some kind of melancholical string inside of me, and sometimes just need to be sad. I tend to regrat things a lot and think much about the past.
    I see myself also as a person who more than anything needs own space and freedom. I am very untraditional and this typical stereotypical life, like have a husband, kids, work for 8.00 to 16,00 etc. would be hell for me. I want life full of change and adventure.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

INFP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Can you please tell me why?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

At first I thought it was headed in the direction of INFJ, but then it was pretty clear that the reasons you have for the things that might seem to fit an INFJ, are quite different from the reasons an INFJ would have and it is rather clear you are INFP, but then you suddenly start to seem ENFP.

You hinted at the fact that you are not happy with your life and you have a lot of regrets. You seem like someone that is about 24-25 years old. From your post alone, it is not possible to be sure about your type. There is baggage hidden behind a lot of the points you made.

INFP appears the most obvious choice, but I wouldn't exclude you being a (struggling) ENFP either.

A good way to find out more about yourself is not just by identifying your personality traits, but by laying them bare and understanding the reasons why you exhibit these traits.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

ENFPs can feel introvert but not uncomfortable and shy around others. You're INFP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Infperson View Post
    ENFPs can feel introvert but not uncomfortable and shy around others. You're INFP.
    Everyone can feel uncomfortable and shy around people they do not know for any of a wide variety of reasons. It's just that extraverts are less likely to experience it. But as an introvert in a job where I meet on average 50 to 400 people a week, I can say that just as an extravert can feel uncomfortable and shy around strangers, an introvert can feel comfortable around strangers. It just all depends on the situation, experience and confidence.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    At first I thought it was headed in the direction of INFJ, but then it was pretty clear that the reasons you have for the things that might seem to fit an INFJ, are quite different from the reasons an INFJ would have and it is rather clear you are INFP, but then you suddenly start to seem ENFP.

You hinted at the fact that you are not happy with your life and you have a lot of regrets. You seem like someone that is about 24-25 years old. From your post alone, it is not possible to be sure about your type. There is baggage hidden behind a lot of the points you made.

INFP appears the most obvious choice, but I wouldn't exclude you being a (struggling) ENFP either.

A good way to find out more about yourself is not just by identifying your personality traits, but by laying them bare and understanding the reasons why you exhibit these traits.
    Well thanks for the post :-) . The true is, that I relate alot to description of INFJ, even at some points more, than to INFP or ENFP and I also have an INFJ friend and she is like my soulmate, we have a lot in common, but I can't be INFJ because I am pretty chaotic and unorganised person, things like keeping my room orderly, or clean up the mess are not important to me at all, and I also do things at the last moment and I am careless...I think it makes me a preciever for sure. I was considering if it is not posible that I am just an unhealthy ENFP and not an INFP, so maybe yes I could be an extrovert, mostly because I was totaly extroverted as a kid and when I red description of ENFP children I just laughed at how much it fits me. Why do you think I am 24-25 years old? I am only 19

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessNameless View Post
    Why do you think I am 24-25 years old? I am only 19
    Was just an intuitive guess. Don't think to much of it. :P

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessNameless View Post
    Can you please tell me why?
    Oops. I'm so sorry I missed this. Wish you had tagged me. It was mostly the impression your post gave me. The description of your tendency to extensively analyze reality almost to the exclusion of doing things in the real world sounds very NP. Your discussion of your values came off NFP. You could be ENFP, but it sounds more like INFP would fit better. ENFPs have a much greater need to express their feelings.

WALMART

The desire to analyze the world around you at aby rate is not a trait of intuition.