I was curious to know my type. Let me know what you think!
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type? I have a lot of SE/TI/TE/NE not a lot of FE or NI. Literally zero percent SI.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why? I just want to enjoy my life & accomplish goals & task that are important to me. I'm a very goal oriented person. I basically just want to have a fun & exciting job where I make enough money to live in a house w/ my girlfriend & smoke a lot of pot. I want to scuba dive + snowboard + skydive + fly airplanes + skayeboard (haha, until I no longer can skateboard AKA bust the shit out of body and it not to be fun.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I always @ my finest. I'm into constant improvement. I'm all about improvement. If you are not challenging yourself & improving upon yourself & your goals & your desires than what is the point of life? I'm constantly focused on something bright & exciting.
4) What makes you feel inferior? I don't care what people think of me, period. So... None, haha. I think of my interests and people involved in the interests + work related areas of life that I pursue as fun challenges + people who can offer good advise. I respect those that are more expert than me and usually become friends with them, quite quicky sometimes. I usually honestly just don't care though dude.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? The idea that my freedom will be hindered. I hate being tied down to situations. I'm usually very good at making decisions.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome? I don't care. I'm results based and if something ends up good, well... good is good, haha. I'm not a pompous douche, haha. I'm a team player as long as everyone else is on the same page. I hate people who take control just for the sake of taking control AKA order givers who are not involved in the actual final result AKA soulless non-natural leaders who give a shit only about there checking account, hah. I do have to say I am sometimes & often the driving force behind, projects & ideas. I naturally take the lead + I naturally have lots of energy + ideas.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun.
I had a lot of fun skateboarding the other day.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc) I tend to focus on a large goal. EG: learn how to build TV sets. I spend extra time reading directions, asking questions to experts & experimenting on the process in a structured manner until I get it correct. Trial & error, hands on apporch w/ very little theorizing. It's all about practice dude.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as? Haha. It depends on the situation. I'm naturally messy. My room is a total mess, haha. But... If I'm working on something super important I spend extra time organizing.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it? I don't usually care about egg-head ideas. It really depends on the idea. I'm very open to new tangible ideas.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself? Hmm... I most certainly am interested in others however I don't usually have to deal with people in relation to keeping the peace. I'm naturally interested in people + friendly so... I don't thing this question applys to me.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions? I'm a good communicator. I sometimes seem to know exactly what to say at any given time. I don't over think my reactions to things. I'm not too into intimate conversations or group discussions. however... I do enjoy group discussions sometimes. I'm a floater in regards to conversation. I like to keep moving most of the time.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words? I prefer newness & adventure. I would say overall, I like to jump into situations. I love dealing with spontaneous drop of a dime situations so... jump into situations indeed.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do? Unless it's an important football game I'm always down dude, haha.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out? I handle stressful situations pretty damn good. I see stress as an obstacle than can be conquered. I assess the stress & get over it quickly.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people? Overly-sappy people + overly serious people. Cynical people who complain all the time and do anything to better there situation/them shelfs. Overly sensitive people + non-communicative people + conformists who don't think for themselves (I don't hate them, I just don't fully understand them.)
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people? Anything that isn't overly serious/theory's with no tangible result or too personal.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life? Things that do not interest me, haha. Simple question dude.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality? I think my friends see me as probably somewhat unpredictable/aloof & friendly. Adrenalin junky. The kind of person love's interaction with people + meeting new people in general. I think they would never say that I'm conventional in thinking & life.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing? Oh brother! Good question. I'd start skateboarding with some buddys and see where the day leads us. Perfect day, is not knowing where your day is going to go, IMO.