User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

When I get lost in thought, I tend to think really, really deeply, on an almost auto-pilot level. I have no control over my thoughts. And when someone says "What're you doing?" my thought process completely slips out of my fingertips. "Thinking." "What're you thinking about?" "... I don't know."
    Totally me

Well that would be an INxx thing for some reason. Also your 4 is enhancing this.

I've read a very interesting post a short time ago. When you're grey it's hard to categorize you as black or white, so you're a hybrid. I am an INF/TP-hybrid, but I am awful at maths and good at arts and writing, so I picked INFP. Also Keirsey test told me I'm an INFP, but I'm definitely not like my INFP friend, he's maybe a 9.

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Infperson View Post
    Totally me

Well that would be an INxx thing for some reason. Also your 4 is enhancing this.

I've read a very interesting post a short time ago. When you're grey it's hard to categorize you as black or white, so you're a hybrid. I am an INF/TP-hybrid, but I am awful at maths and good at arts and writing, so I picked INFP. Also Keirsey test told me I'm an INFP, but I'm definitely not like my INFP friend, he's maybe a 9.
    So do you think I'm 'grey' and should just pick which to identify as?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

You maybe tend to be one more than the other but you can't be just INFJ or just ENFJ if you got strong Fi and strong Fe. You have influences from other personality types which makes you your own unique type. But I think you tend to be more INFJ than another type, as I said, because of the strong Ni in relation to Ne. Maybe this helps you.

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Infperson View Post
    You maybe tend to be one more than the other but you can't be just INFJ or just ENFJ if you got strong Fi and strong Fe. You have influences from other personality types which makes you your own unique type. But I think you tend to be more INFJ than another type, as I said, because of the strong Ni in relation to Ne. Maybe this helps you.
    Alright, thanks. Now my question is--since I'm completely torn between IxFJ, should I pick ISFJ because I relate the most to the people, or should I pick INFJ because I relate the most to the profiles (and fictional characters? XD)
    Because you say I tend to be more INFJ, and so do a handful of other people, but about the same amount of people tell me I'm more ISFJ.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I react in the same manner with said external environment. It isn't just Fe that empthasises, heck I know Fe doms who couldn't feel for another person at all because they can't fit themselve in the equation and it doesn't affect them. A good thing to see is why you do what you do, not just what you do. Functions are a process - not a pre defined set of personality traits, if it where that there'd be no room for development.
    Tbh I also relate alot to the ISFJs and most people probably percieve me as one until they understand me better. Just like how I can see alot of my own quirks in INTP's, and INFJ's.

In regards to the function results, the reason why you scored an INFJ is because of a very low score for Ne. You still scored highest with Fi, more than Fe. Si > Se and Te > Ti.
    Ive always seen high scores of Ni in all INxP's. however the low score of Ne is a questionable one.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Interesting. If you don't mind, can you elaborate a bit more on how I seem different than INFP?
    You reminded me of other INTP females trying to figure out what box they fit in. In your posts Ti > Ne seemed core and for whatever reason you seemed to start doubting your own knowledge. This based on seeing posts which you've presented CORRECT information on something, then another INTP comes along disagreeing throwing another possibility out leaving you to doubt your knowledge, inspite of being correct in the first place. Inferior Fe from an INTP I say. It just seemed to me that you could never settle on a type because you had so much conflicting information. What made you conclude you where more suited to Fi than Ti?

Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    I react in the same manner with said external environment. It isn't just Fe that empthasises, heck I know Fe doms who couldn't feel for another person at all because they can't fit themselve in the equation and it doesn't affect them. A good thing to see is why you do what you do, not just what you do. Functions are a process - not a pre defined set of personality traits, if it where that there'd be no room for development.
    Tbh I also relate alot to the ISFJs and most people probably percieve me as one until they understand me better. Just like how I can see alot of my own quirks in INTP's, and INFJ's.

In regards to the function results, the reason why you scored an INFJ is because of a very low score for Ne. You still scored highest with Fi, more than Fe. Si > Se and Te > Ti.
    Ive always seen high scores of Ni in all INxP's. however the low score of Ne is a questionable one.
    I don't relate to Fi or feel that I use it much at all, though... I relate far more to Fe.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    You reminded me of other INTP females trying to figure out what box they fit in. In your posts Ti > Ne seemed core and for whatever reason you seemed to start doubting your own knowledge. This based on seeing posts which you've presented CORRECT information on something, then another INTP comes along disagreeing throwing another possibility out leaving you to doubt your knowledge, inspite of being correct in the first place. Inferior Fe from an INTP I say. It just seemed to me that you could never settle on a type because you had so much conflicting information. What made you conclude you where more suited to Fi than Ti?
    Cool. Thanks for the affirmation. No, I hadn't concluded anything of the sort, just asking for more information to sort out the conflicting points of view. I did recently about inferior Se, Fe, and Te in Was That Really Me? and identified relatively well with all three (and actually less with Se), so that made me reconsider INFP; but INFJ and INTP (most likely a combination due to unusual function development) still seems more accurate than INFP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RisaMoccasin View Post
    I don't relate to Fi or feel that I use it much at all, though... I relate far more to Fe.
    Fair enough, just going off what the results say is all.. beyond reactions like that with people what else would you include into your Fe experience?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Cool. Thanks for the affirmation. No, I hadn't concluded anything of the sort, just asking for more information to sort out the conflicting points of view. I did recently about inferior Se, Fe, and Te in Was That Really Me? and identified relatively well with all three (and actually less with Se), so that made me reconsider INFP; but INFJ and INTP (most likely a combination due to unusual function development) still seems more accurate than INFP.
    No worries. No conclusion? Good. I'm not sure if that was ment to be a link or not lol, so I'm not sure what you are referencing there. So out of of Fe and Te, neither stood out more than the other? I relate to them both as well, and less so to Se also. I found getting other experiences from the types on how they dealt with their inferior helped in clarifying that.