User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 33

  1. #11
    there, there Title's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Te (Extroverted Thinking) (50%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

    Ti (Introverted Thinking) (70%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

    Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (80%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

    Ni (Introverted Intuition) (85%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

    Se (Extroverted Sensing) (0%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

    Si (Introverted Sensing) (35%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

    Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (70%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

    Fi (Introverted Feeling) (35%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - infj
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.7)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *************** (15.4)
    unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************** (38)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22.6)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************************** (41)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************** (30.8)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************** (30.8)
    good use

    Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP
    Who am I?
    24601.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Joehobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    300

    Default

    You are you. Duh.
    Based off what you've given, I pronounce you INFJ.

  3. #13
    there, there Title's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    You are you. Duh.
    Based off what you've given, I pronounce you INFJ.
    Some people think I'm INFJ and I relate to the descriptions, but I don't understand Ni very well, so I have no idea. Do you have any analyses to give? Thanks for feedback btw.

  4. #14
    Member Folderol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    83

    Default

    I woudln't trust that "********" test, the keys2cognition one. It is purposely vague. Just look at it's FAQ . My result was weird too: (top 4) Ne 41, Si 39.6, Fi 36.7, Te 35.3, Ti 34.7, so I'm not sure if the result is useful for actual type applications.

    Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    Some people think I'm INFJ and I relate to the descriptions, but I don't understand Ni very well, so I have no idea. Do you have any analyses to give? Thanks for feedback btw.
    I learned Ni was like "You have internal ideas and patterns in your mind, and look for how to make them correct or substance behind the theory." Ne usually has brainstorming brought up with it, so Ni is kind of like reverse brainstorming. It's like a question is asked and Ne will respond by listing new ideas in what feels like an "outwards" process. On the other hand, Ni, generates it's own patterns internally, it pulls things in that it thinks fit the the trend (almost like it asks the question "Does ______ fit with this pattern/idea/concept?"). Do you get what I'm saying? Ne looks out and expands, whereas Ni would pulls things in. Both work on generating new possibilities though. Ni I think it more deeper and precise since it already has patterns to start with, and needs something to fill them in now. It has a purpose, something to start with, but Ne will just look for patterns in data it already has, and you can probably come up with all sorts of patterns out of nothing, even if they don't really exist. That means there may be more possibiities but less viable ones. INTJs are called strategiests and I can see why. Ni helps to give them an idea or something to pursue, and then Te start pulling in data shoving it up against the rules Ni is creating. This is probably why they are more realistic and action oriented. I hear "Does it work?" brought up with them and that sentence alone feels like Ni/Te in action.

  5. #15
    there, there Title's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Folderol View Post
    I woudln't trust that "********" test, the keys2cognition one. It is purposely vague. Just look at it's FAQ . My result was weird too: (top 4) Ne 41, Si 39.6, Fi 36.7, Te 35.3, Ti 34.7, so I'm not sure if the result is useful for actual type applications.


    I learned Ni was like "You have internal ideas and patterns in your mind, and look for how to make them correct or substance behind the theory." Ne usually has brainstorming brought up with it, so Ni is kind of like reverse brainstorming. It's like a question is asked and Ne will respond by listing new ideas in what feels like an "outwards" process. On the other hand, Ni, generates it's own patterns internally, it pulls things in that it thinks fit the the trend (almost like it asks the question "Does ______ fit with this pattern/idea/concept?"). Do you get what I'm saying? Ne looks out and expands, whereas Ni would pulls things in. Both work on generating new possibilities though. Ni I think it more deeper and precise since it already has patterns to start with, and needs something to fill them in now. It has a purpose, something to start with, but Ne will just look for patterns in data it already has, and you can probably come up with all sorts of patterns out of nothing, even if they don't really exist. That means there may be more possibiities but less viable ones. INTJs are called strategiests and I can see why. Ni helps to give them an idea or something to pursue, and then Te start pulling in data shoving it up against the rules Ni is creating. This is probably why they are more realistic and action oriented. I hear "Does it work?" brought up with them and that sentence alone feels like Ni/Te in action.
    Sort of, yeah. Like, I get ideas inside my head of things I want to do, and if it's something artistic I always get frustrated with myself because I try to implement my ideas into reality, but don't know how to about it. I think I sometimes look out, but generally my idea making process goes on in my head and a lot of the things I think of, I keep to myself. Also, am I right in saying that extroverted = breadth, introverted = depth (in the functions)? Because I'm not that good at "juggling multiple possibilities" like people say Ne is, I usually pick one idea and follow it further than I would if I had a lot of them. At the same time, though, I use external things for inspiration, and there are some times when I think multiple possibilities could be true -- usually with things that cannot be proven, as I said, the Schrodinger's sort of thing. I'm still not totally sure I get the difference; I brainstorm but I usually rule out the strategies I find illogical and only voice ones I think could really work, if I'm brainstorming around other people. I could come up with patterns out of nothing if I'm joking. I always reword the letters in things to make something totally different when I'm joking with friends.

    What makes Ne extroverted and Ni introverted?

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Based on the crazy electrocuted hair with a forest within the wise person's robe and the psychic gaze avatar as well as the responces thus far presented - INFJ.

  7. #17
    there, there Title's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Based on the crazy electrocuted hair with a forest within the wise person's robe and the psychic gaze avatar as well as the responces thus far presented - INFJ.
    Yes, my avatar is also probably what I look like on a bad day.
    Or a good day.
    (Remedios Varo is great. And thanks for the feedback. I guess I have an INFJ-y vibe.)

  8. #18
    Member Folderol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    Also, am I right in saying that extroverted = breadth, introverted = depth (in the functions)?
    I would say this is a good description. Extroverted functions can be more action/result based and with generalizations. Introversion explores something deeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    I usually pick one idea and follow it further than I would if I had a lot of them. At the same time, though, I use external things for inspiration, and there are some times when I think multiple possibilities could be true -- usually with things that cannot be proven, as I said, the Schrodinger's sort of thing.
    This sounds like Ni/Fe, INFJ ish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    I'm still not totally sure I get the difference; I brainstorm but I usually rule out the strategies I find illogical and only voice ones I think could really work, if I'm brainstorming around other people. I could come up with patterns out of nothing if I'm joking. I always reword the letters in things to make something totally different when I'm joking with friends.
    I think Ne just attempts to consider new possibilities first (rule them out later), whereas Ni draws ideas in for a purpose (therefore if it doesnt' fit, it is ruled out faster).

    Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    What makes Ne extroverted and Ni introverted?
    Do you go onto youtube? There are some pretty helpful videos. I like Dr Juice's though.

  9. #19
    there, there Title's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Folderol View Post
    I would say this is a good description. Extroverted functions can be more action/result based and with generalizations. Introversion explores something deeper.


    This sounds like Ni/Fe, INFJ ish.


    I think Ne just attempts to consider new possibilities first (rule them out later), whereas Ni draws ideas in for a purpose (therefore if it doesnt' fit, it is ruled out faster).


    Do you go onto youtube? There are some pretty helpful videos. I like Dr Juice's though.
    Good video, I relate to the results of Ni but the process always confuses me to no end. I couldn't take in everything and not rule anything out, that's ridiculous. I've always been a notorious book skimmer when I read; my INTP friend takes her time and reads every word. I just don't get that. I figure all the words serve one purpose, to convey one image, so there's no point in getting caught up in the way every single word relates to the other, because there's a point that all of them share. I don't know if that's describing a function or a quirk, but it reminded me of some of the stuff he said about Ni vs. Ne.

  10. #20
    Member Folderol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    83

    Default

    This website is one man's way of visually representing the cognitive processes to "see" how they work. I think it's an interesting representation. http://player2000gi.alotspace.com/jungian_functions.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    I've always been a notorious book skimmer when I read; my INTP friend takes her time and reads every word. I just don't get that. I figure all the words serve one purpose, to convey one image, so there's no point in getting caught up in the way every single word relates to the other, because there's a point that all of them share.
    How do you know you are getting the most accurate full image if you are leaving holes then filling them in yourself? I know what you mean though, just a counterargument. Nuance is the key word. Seeing the forest for the trees is also a good way to describe it. Some place priority on the details to create the big picture (more accuracy), while it sounds like you place priority on the total picture, filling them in and skimming along the way (more speed).

Similar Threads

  1. [Socionics] Please don't type me. I REALLY DO NOT want to be typed. Do not click!
    By strychnine in forum Socionics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2016, 02:12 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-29-2015, 09:58 AM
  3. Why don't you type me? It's not that hard.
    By Romello in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:40 PM
  4. HELP ME! I don't know my type (MBTI)
    By Coke in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 11:21 AM
  5. First post- please help type me!
    By Annuit Coeptis in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO