User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (50%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (70%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (80%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (85%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (0%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (35%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (70%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (35%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - infj
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.7)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *************** (15.4)
    unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************** (38)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22.6)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************************** (41)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************** (30.8)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************** (30.8)
    good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP
    Who am I?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

You are you. Duh.
    Based off what you've given, I pronounce you INFJ.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    You are you. Duh.
    Based off what you've given, I pronounce you INFJ.
    Some people think I'm INFJ and I relate to the descriptions, but I don't understand Ni very well, so I have no idea. Do you have any analyses to give? Thanks for feedback btw.

MBTI
    INTP

I woudln't trust that "********" test, the keys2cognition one. It is purposely vague. Just look at it's FAQ . My result was weird too: (top 4) Ne 41, Si 39.6, Fi 36.7, Te 35.3, Ti 34.7, so I'm not sure if the result is useful for actual type applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    Some people think I'm INFJ and I relate to the descriptions, but I don't understand Ni very well, so I have no idea. Do you have any analyses to give? Thanks for feedback btw.
    I learned Ni was like "You have internal ideas and patterns in your mind, and look for how to make them correct or substance behind the theory." Ne usually has brainstorming brought up with it, so Ni is kind of like reverse brainstorming. It's like a question is asked and Ne will respond by listing new ideas in what feels like an "outwards" process. On the other hand, Ni, generates it's own patterns internally, it pulls things in that it thinks fit the the trend (almost like it asks the question "Does ______ fit with this pattern/idea/concept?"). Do you get what I'm saying? Ne looks out and expands, whereas Ni would pulls things in. Both work on generating new possibilities though. Ni I think it more deeper and precise since it already has patterns to start with, and needs something to fill them in now. It has a purpose, something to start with, but Ne will just look for patterns in data it already has, and you can probably come up with all sorts of patterns out of nothing, even if they don't really exist. That means there may be more possibiities but less viable ones. INTJs are called strategiests and I can see why. Ni helps to give them an idea or something to pursue, and then Te start pulling in data shoving it up against the rules Ni is creating. This is probably why they are more realistic and action oriented. I hear "Does it work?" brought up with them and that sentence alone feels like Ni/Te in action.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by Folderol View Post
    I woudln't trust that "********" test, the keys2cognition one. It is purposely vague. Just look at it's FAQ . My result was weird too: (top 4) Ne 41, Si 39.6, Fi 36.7, Te 35.3, Ti 34.7, so I'm not sure if the result is useful for actual type applications.

I learned Ni was like "You have internal ideas and patterns in your mind, and look for how to make them correct or substance behind the theory." Ne usually has brainstorming brought up with it, so Ni is kind of like reverse brainstorming. It's like a question is asked and Ne will respond by listing new ideas in what feels like an "outwards" process. On the other hand, Ni, generates it's own patterns internally, it pulls things in that it thinks fit the the trend (almost like it asks the question "Does ______ fit with this pattern/idea/concept?"). Do you get what I'm saying? Ne looks out and expands, whereas Ni would pulls things in. Both work on generating new possibilities though. Ni I think it more deeper and precise since it already has patterns to start with, and needs something to fill them in now. It has a purpose, something to start with, but Ne will just look for patterns in data it already has, and you can probably come up with all sorts of patterns out of nothing, even if they don't really exist. That means there may be more possibiities but less viable ones. INTJs are called strategiests and I can see why. Ni helps to give them an idea or something to pursue, and then Te start pulling in data shoving it up against the rules Ni is creating. This is probably why they are more realistic and action oriented. I hear "Does it work?" brought up with them and that sentence alone feels like Ni/Te in action.
    Sort of, yeah. Like, I get ideas inside my head of things I want to do, and if it's something artistic I always get frustrated with myself because I try to implement my ideas into reality, but don't know how to about it. I think I sometimes look out, but generally my idea making process goes on in my head and a lot of the things I think of, I keep to myself. Also, am I right in saying that extroverted = breadth, introverted = depth (in the functions)? Because I'm not that good at "juggling multiple possibilities" like people say Ne is, I usually pick one idea and follow it further than I would if I had a lot of them. At the same time, though, I use external things for inspiration, and there are some times when I think multiple possibilities could be true -- usually with things that cannot be proven, as I said, the Schrodinger's sort of thing. I'm still not totally sure I get the difference; I brainstorm but I usually rule out the strategies I find illogical and only voice ones I think could really work, if I'm brainstorming around other people. I could come up with patterns out of nothing if I'm joking. I always reword the letters in things to make something totally different when I'm joking with friends.

What makes Ne extroverted and Ni introverted?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Based on the crazy electrocuted hair with a forest within the wise person's robe and the psychic gaze avatar as well as the responces thus far presented - INFJ.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Based on the crazy electrocuted hair with a forest within the wise person's robe and the psychic gaze avatar as well as the responces thus far presented - INFJ.
    Yes, my avatar is also probably what I look like on a bad day.
    Or a good day.
    (Remedios Varo is great. And thanks for the feedback. I guess I have an INFJ-y vibe.)

MBTI
    INTP

Also, am I right in saying that extroverted = breadth, introverted = depth (in the functions)?
    I would say this is a good description. Extroverted functions can be more action/result based and with generalizations. Introversion explores something deeper.

I usually pick one idea and follow it further than I would if I had a lot of them. At the same time, though, I use external things for inspiration, and there are some times when I think multiple possibilities could be true -- usually with things that cannot be proven, as I said, the Schrodinger's sort of thing.
    This sounds like Ni/Fe, INFJ ish.

I'm still not totally sure I get the difference; I brainstorm but I usually rule out the strategies I find illogical and only voice ones I think could really work, if I'm brainstorming around other people. I could come up with patterns out of nothing if I'm joking. I always reword the letters in things to make something totally different when I'm joking with friends.
    I think Ne just attempts to consider new possibilities first (rule them out later), whereas Ni draws ideas in for a purpose (therefore if it doesnt' fit, it is ruled out faster).

What makes Ne extroverted and Ni introverted?
    Do you go onto youtube? There are some pretty helpful videos. I like Dr Juice's though.

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by Folderol View Post
    I would say this is a good description. Extroverted functions can be more action/result based and with generalizations. Introversion explores something deeper.

This sounds like Ni/Fe, INFJ ish.

I think Ne just attempts to consider new possibilities first (rule them out later), whereas Ni draws ideas in for a purpose (therefore if it doesnt' fit, it is ruled out faster).

Do you go onto youtube? There are some pretty helpful videos. I like Dr Juice's though.
    Good video, I relate to the results of Ni but the process always confuses me to no end. I couldn't take in everything and not rule anything out, that's ridiculous. I've always been a notorious book skimmer when I read; my INTP friend takes her time and reads every word. I just don't get that. I figure all the words serve one purpose, to convey one image, so there's no point in getting caught up in the way every single word relates to the other, because there's a point that all of them share. I don't know if that's describing a function or a quirk, but it reminded me of some of the stuff he said about Ni vs. Ne.

MBTI
    INTP

This website is one man's way of visually representing the cognitive processes to "see" how they work. I think it's an interesting representation. http://player2000gi.alotspace.com/jungian_functions.htm

I've always been a notorious book skimmer when I read; my INTP friend takes her time and reads every word. I just don't get that. I figure all the words serve one purpose, to convey one image, so there's no point in getting caught up in the way every single word relates to the other, because there's a point that all of them share.
    How do you know you are getting the most accurate full image if you are leaving holes then filling them in yourself? I know what you mean though, just a counterargument. Nuance is the key word. Seeing the forest for the trees is also a good way to describe it. Some place priority on the details to create the big picture (more accuracy), while it sounds like you place priority on the total picture, filling them in and skimming along the way (more speed).